• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also here is harry using a spell to read snape's memory
This was the use of Protego which reflected Snape's Legilimency back to him, he doesn't know how to read minds.

Doomguy is much more reliable in terms of going for the kill, but Harry has Protego Totalum to stop anything Doomguy can do and has plenty of options to disorient and disable him before using something like Crucio. (However this one may not work granted Harry isn't bloodlusted himself)

Unsure at the moment, leaning Inconclusive currently.

Also harry has a very fast draw considering he was fast enough to block an avada kadavra Using his own spell.
A spell that moved at subsonic speed,not supersonic.

A lot of incon’s,but I have to disagree.Doomguy has the skill to dodge and instantly murder him.I’m assuming those spells are actual projectiles which are not only slower than what doomguy normally dodges,but slightly smaller too.

Doomguy would already have his weapons out,so no QuickDraw arguments here

Doomguy has the skill to dodge and instantly murder him. I’m assuming those spells are actual projectiles which are not only slower than what doomguy normally dodges, but slightly smaller too.
This is unfortunate. Harry has a spell with no projectiles that easily prevents DoomGuy from dodging further attacks.

Wingardium Leviosa

Last edited:
I don't recall something like Inflatus having a projectile, and that alone would completely disable Doomguy.

Wait wait wait, isn't Expelliarmus Harry's first move?

With no prior knowledge of prep,how will Harry know to start with that? How does he know his opponent has such skill in the first place?

Wouldn't that be the same for Doomguy when confronting Harry's spells?

Also that spell looks extremely slow and dogable,if Harry starts with that he is ******* dead

0:25
If you continue watching the video it appears to get faster as the series goes along.

But that really isn't a threatening spell granted it will take a series of casts to actually disarm Doomguy anyway.

Doomguy is a 6’2 300 lb man covered in armor stacked with guns and Class K LS.The quality of the vid is kind of bad ngl,but it seems they are mostly just knocking weapons away.

I'll point out that Vanishing Spell wouldn't work regardless, as complexity of the target makes it harder. Vanishing a small cat was a hard thing to do for Hermione, and while I was done while still a student, there's no proof it becomes good enough to work on humans.

Also, reducto is a physical blast, and was even used to push away a mist through the blast. There's little reason to assume it is not Ap based.

And don't use the game. It's not canon, and if it was claimed to be by the madmen making it, then they forgot to not contradict some things. It's not that bad, but it is far from consistent at all.

Also, reducto is a physical blast, and was even used to push away a mist through the blast. There's little reason to assume it is not Ap based.
Not sure what exactly this is tackling, the ability on the page lists it capable of breaking to even disintegrating things, mainly using this an argument to Harry being able to break weapons with it.
But that won’t matter if Harry starts with explliarmaus
Harry could lead with many things, but we can assume Expelliarmus to work in the first instance it's used, but when Doomguy pulls out weapon after weapon obviously Harry wouldn't keep going for it.

Options like Levicorpus, Inflatus, and Locomortor Mortis exist as options to disable Doomguy. Muffliato being useful in disorienting him and allowing Harry to maneuver around safely without Doomguy tracing where he is easily.

Harry has options here, not exactly helpless. It's just he's less likely to use killing stuff by comparison.

Harry could lead with many things, but we can assume Expelliarmus to work in the first instance it's used, but when Doomguy pulls out weapon after weapon obviously Harry wouldn't keep going for it.
It’s just that he won’t get another chance because the Doomguy will just pull a trigger and 1 shot him.

I'll point out that Vanishing Spell wouldn't work regardless, as complexity of the target makes it harder. Vanishing a small cat was a hard thing to do for Hermione, and while I was done while still a student, there's no proof it becomes good enough to work on humans.

that could mainly be because of her being a student or maybe simply an outlier since severus snape used it against a snake in a matter of seconds.

also there wouldn't be a reason to assume that it doesn't work on humans since again it works on alive things and objects.

She specifically goes from inanimate to animate things, with kittens being harder than full grown cats.

A human being is more complex than a snake. Complexity makes the spell more difficult. No character ever uses the spell on a human being.

There is a reason given in the story for why it cannot be used on humans, so you need to prove that Harry has the proficiency with the spell to use it like that.

Also why are we assuming that doomguy is just going to take it? At maximum,the spells only move at subsonic speeds (projectile speed isn’t equalized irrc in speed equal).This is far slower than what doomguy can dodge and any attack that doomguy is going to giving out.

Back