• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize Hell is a living breathing creature with actual AP right? Hell being an extension of his power would mean constant 2-B output always. This is not ED, this is actual AP we're talking about.
Yes, it still wouldnt scale

Okay but that not only goes against all of the context of the DLC but outright spits in the face of our standards. We need proof in order to scale the creation feats to physicals, something that does not exist outside of assumptions and guesswork. The fact that we literally do not know how he would have done it means we have to rely on Occam's Razor to determine the most likely outcome, and given that he does not demonstrate tier 2 feats of destruction at any point in the game and he explicitly used an army and planned to wage war on creation rather than outright destroying it instantly, it dictates that he was not going to destroy it in a physical manner using 2-B physical or general power and was rathr going to destroy it in a manner of 'im going to destroy the world', wiping out everything in it over time using his armies and the physical power he did possess, power on par with the Slayer.
We have proof. He states he will destroy it all. Wiping out each individual realm 1 at a time with some kind of casual physical movement.
As for the Primevils that would be a feat of Destabilization, which no longr scales to AP feats as per our new standards. Same with Hell being an extension, would scal to creation butnot general AP
It's not Destabilization because Primevals do not stabilize their realms.

Davoth created everything by moving through the void of existence. Weekly made the claim that he will destroy everything he created the same way that he created it, which means he created every realm at least 1 at a time, and that he will destroy them the same way, 1 at a time. In order to do this, he needs to destroy every single realm that he created in order to properly destroy everything. Meaning he has to destroy Hell, an at least 2-B structure, which is possibly far higher.

He specifically states HE unmake it, not his armies, not anything else. Him. By HIS hand all things were made, and they shall be unmade.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Honestly, can we just go with Oven's proposal and call it a day? This seemed to have gone for far too long then it should of had, and he's the closet thing to a middle man here.

This has seriously gotten out of control.

Honestly, can we just go with Oven's proposal and call it a day? This seemed to have gone for far too long then it should of had, and he's the closet thing to a middle man here.

This has seriously gotten out of control.
There are still a lot of issues with Ovens' proposal

It’s not a summon, he made with his power and it’s stated to be and part of his power.
Thats whata summon is, yes. If he has greater creation power than physical power then yeah it being part of his creation power whil not scalig to physical powr would make total sense

You havent provided any support

So youre basically claiming youre above the rules
Already did.

I did here.
Davoth created everything by moving through the void of existence. Weekly made the claim that he will destroy everything he created the same way that he created it, which means he created every realm at least 1 at a time, and that he will destroy them the same way, 1 at a time. In order to do this, he needs to destroy every single realm that he created in order to properly destroy everything. Meaning he has to destroy Hell, an at least 2-B structure, which is possibly far higher.

He specifically states HE unmake it, not his armies, not anything else. Him. By HIS hand all things were made, and they shall be unmade.

Thats whata summon is, yes. If he has greater creation power than physical power then yeah it being part of his creation power whil not scalig to physical powr would make total sense
You need to explain yourself further than that. You are making no sense. Hell is listed as 2-B because it is sentient and Davoth would scale above hell because all the previous statements.

Already did.

I did here.
You realize thats a rule violation right? An outright declaration of being above the rules of the wiki is a major offense

If he created it by walking and would destroy it by walking that would just be a feat of reality warping/existence erasure

I think the problem here is believing that we need to show an on-screen tier 2 feat to place these guys as tier 2. The fact of the matter is, we don't. we have enough evidence to at the very least push a possibly and Weekly disagreeing with us will only end in circles.

Seeing as neither side will back down, I opt for an unbiased opinion. I will invite some staff members to come take a look at this and see what they say.

You need to explain yourself further than that. You are making no sense. Hell is listed as 2-B because it is sentient and Davoth would scale above hell because all the previous statements.
If a normal human wizard creates a living universe with his magic, what tier would he be?

If he can't respond to my point which pushes his own narrative, I see no reason to go with any compromise.

You realize thats a rule violation right? An outright declaration of being above the rules of the wiki is a major offense

If he created it by walking and would destroy it by walking that would just be a feat of reality warping/existence erasure
No, he created it with a casual physical movement. You were the one that claimed it would be the same.

I also never claimed I was above the rules. I said that was only ONE possible supporting piece of evidence you would need, which is actually confirmed.

I think the problem here is believing that we need to show an on-screen tier 2 feat to place these guys as tier 2. The fact of the matter is, we don't. we have enough evidence to at the very least push a possibly and Weekly disagreeing with us will only end in circles.

Seeing as neither side will back down, I opt for an unbiased opinion. I will invite some staff members to come take a look at this and see what they say.
Reading this, i'm ok with that. Nevermind what I first said.

Weekly. Stop. You're one of the reasons why this has gotten out of control in the first place. This needs to end, and Ovens seems to be the best choice here because both sides are starting to look bad at this point.
Thats a fancy way of saying 'youre the one disagreeing with our wank, stop and let us wank Doom in peace.'

You have been SO picky about doom’s lack of statements about certain things. But you now saying that Davoth has reality warping and EE, when it’s never been stated that he has those powers?
Correct, that in and of itself is an assumption

Its creation thatwouldnt scale to physicals
I'm not arguing about him creating the realm though. That's not my point.

My point is that Hell as a character, is 2-B. This is as a character, not a realm.
Davoth, as another character, scales above hell's power through it being a portion of his own.

This isn't me saying davoth is greater than hell because he made it. This is me saying davoth power is greater than the power possessed by the entity hell, as it's directly stated to be a fraction of his own.

Except we do, its written clearly in the creation feats page

I'm not arguing about him creating the realm though. That's not my point.

My point is that He'll as a character, is 2-B. This is as a character, not a realm.
Davoth, as another character, scales above hell's power through it being a portion of his own.

This isn't me saying davoth is greater than hell because he made it. This is me saying davoth power is greater than the power possessed by the entity hell, as it's directly stated to be a fraction of his own.
Cool, 2-A creation power would logically be ablv the powr of a 2-B realm. Thatdoesnt mean the character with 2-A creation powers is automatically 2-A physically

to quote medeus again:

"It doesn't have to be pure destruction, but that is one of several optional things to back it up. Whether it be lore on universal energy sources or simply showing the ability to shake their own creations with physical strikes are also possible back up feats."

to quote medeus again:

"It doesn't have to be pure destruction, but that is one of several optional things to back it up. Whether it be lore on universal energy sources or simply showing the ability to shake their own creations with physical strikes are also possible back up feats."
Universal energy sources ar explicitly stated to not scale to general AP, literally on th Creation Feats page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back