• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help lafter you have reached a conclusion.

Hey guys, I'm new here.

Just to confirm that Axxtentacle is right here. Not everything in the book of the Seraphs is false. Davoth did fight against creation and he was constantly growing in power as he absorbed many lesser gods.

The Father knew that one day Lucifer would be strong enough to get revenge, so he decided to rip the sphere from his (the devil) chest and withdraw from the mortal realm as stated in the book of the Seraphs.

Him getting stuck in a sphere happened quite some time after both him and Jekkad were sealed away by the Maykrs.

Additionally, Hugo just sorta confirmed that the Slayer can indeed empower every weapon he holds, they even compared it to quad damage:

At 2:42:40

Also, the codex for the Argent hammer specifies that it can be used to recover resources from enemies, so getting armor and ammo back is pretty much in lore and not just a game mechanic. Hell energy can indeed be used to empower many things, not just one self.

Yeah, pretty sure we already gave the Doom Slayer something for the ammo and armor because of the Chainsaw.

Character customization is ALSO canon, actually! Here's the source.

Wait a damn minute, the Doom Slayer can empower his weapons too? That's... interesting. I don't know what that warrants, but that's cool.

Yeah, pretty sure we already gave the Doom Slayer something for the ammo and armor because of the Chainsaw.

Character customization is ALSO canon, actually! Here's the source.

Wait a damn minute, the Doom Slayer can empower his weapons too? That's... interesting. I don't know what that warrants, but that's cool.
I think it could explain just how he managed to hurt the Icon that much. Many things that happen in the game make more sense due to this.

Hey guys, I'm new here.

Just to confirm that Axxtentacle is right here. Not everything in the book of the Seraphs is false. Davoth did fight against creation and he was constantly growing in power as he absorbed many lesser gods.

The Father knew that one day Lucifer would be strong enough to get revenge, so he decided to rip the sphere from his (the devil) chest and withdraw from the mortal realm as stated in the book of the Seraphs.

Him getting stuck in a sphere happened quite some time after both him and Jekkad were sealed away by the Maykrs.

Additionally, Hugo just sorta confirmed that the Slayer can indeed empower every weapon he holds, they even compared it to quad damage:

At 2:42:40

Also, the codex for the Argent hammer specifies that it can be used to recover resources from enemies, so getting armor and ammo back is pretty much in lore and not just a game mechanic. Hell energy can indeed be used to empower many things, not just one self.

do the weapons scale 1 to 1 one with him after they are amped?

To me, if they scale 1 to 1, we have to treat gameplay as non-canon. As that puts literally any and every demon at 2-B. Which is just absolutely incorrect lmao.

From the lore perceptive of how he beat the icon and Davoth it would make the most sense that he empowers his guns 1 to 1. But of corse regular demons wouldn’t scale.

"and Davoth with it" Huh? We don't actually see any guns doing damage to Davoth, the only damage we see is from the Doom Slayer punching him.

As a side note, I think I agree with every current ability for Davoth, besides immunity to soul manip. That was given to Demons because they're strictly soulless.

I remember the Slayer going with Super Shotgun in the first Cutscene on Ancient Gods 2

Didn't worked because the place didn't allowed, but the Slayer literally tried to kill him with it

I believe the 2-A justification should be elaborated upon. The original quote does not talk about timelines, but instead of possibilities. The reason 2-A isn't the solid tier is because we aren't sure if these possibilities are real timelines. The reasoning should illustrate this.

Well, if he is comparable to the Slayer in speed, then it's only Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions, not movement and combat

His range should also list his physicals (Sword attacks and stuff, which is Extended Melee Range)

I believe his intelligence should be higher since Jekkad tech is far more advanced than ours. Going by the page, this actually fits Extraordinary Genius level

Last edited:
The durability section still says Multiverse+ level instead of the correctly updated Multiverse level+. That should also be fixed.

Well, if he is comparable to the Slayer in speed, then it's only Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions, not movement and combat

His range should also list his physicals (Sword attacks and stuff, which is Extended Melee Range)

I believe his intelligence should be higher since Jekkad tech is far more advanced than ours. Going by the page, this actually fits Extraordinary Genius level
Yeah his intelligence should be on par if not not greater than the khan Makyr since he influenced her into making the divinty machine. He also outright made all of creation

I believe the 2-A justification should be elaborated upon. The original quote does not talk about timelines, but instead of possibilities. The reason 2-A isn't the solid tier is because we aren't sure if these possibilities are real timelines. The reasoning should illustrate this.
Actually, the quote talks about possibilities then says timelines directly afterwards, and near the end of the paragraph it says infinite possibilities.

I'll get the exact quote.

Within the infinite conscious-matrix of the all-seeing Maykr God-mind, there exists every potentiality - every predictive variable of possible future timeline - each one known to the Maykr collective with omniscient, inextricable clarity. The God-mind surveys these timelines, watching them form and expand exponentially like fractal patterns in the fabric of existence. Among these infinite possibilities, only one constant appears among them, unchanged by the flowing data of endless variability - that of the prophesied Destroyer - the one who would bring about the destruction of the Maykrs.

My suggestion for the 2-A section would have it link to the quote. Just so there's complete transparency with this.

Here's the link to the codex where it says this.

Does Davoth have get speed feats for being the first in the void of creation and creating various universes in said void?

Moving in a void is no longer applicable for Speed.

Any other speed changes could just be a separate CRT.
Should just finished updating his current rating and make his page

Alright. Final review before posting.

Tier: At least 2-B, possibly 2-A

Name:
Davoth, The Dark Lord

Origin: DOOM

Classification:

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Creation, Incorporeality, Forcefield Creation, Weapon Mastery, Summoning, Explosion Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Corruption, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Energy Projection, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Immortality Type 1, Magic, Curse Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Self-Sustenance Type 1, 2, and 3, Void Manipulation, Necromancy, Forcefield Creation, Mind Manipulation, Supernatural Willpower, Limited Resurrection via Reincarnating his Life Sphere at the Luminarium, Dimensional Travel, Magma Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Pain Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level (Made all the universes by his hand, and claimed he would destroy everything he created by his hand as well. According to Vega, the multiverse contains countless universes. He transformed Jekkad into Hell, and Hell is an extension of his power. Bound by the forces of chaos, Hell is unlimited by the boundaries of space, time, or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience. Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time), possibly Multiverse level+ (According to the Maykr God-mind, there are infinite timelines in the multiverse)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Could contend with the Doom Slayer). Omnipresent while Incorporeal

Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Could knock around the Doom Slayer)

Striking Strength: At least Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+

Durability:
At least Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+

Stamina:
Nearly limitless (Comparable to the Doom Slayer)

Range: Multiversal

Standard Equipment: Energy Sword, Armor, and Shield

Intelligence: High (Helped develop the advanced city of Immora.)

Standard Tactics:

Weaknesses:

Feats:

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Key:

Notes:

Massively Hypersonic+ tier 2s
7c1.gif

A suggestion after the page is made is a blog to be made going more in-depth over the creation story and working out the confusion that might exist for users between the stories for the father and davoth

Here we go.

Now, we can work on Doom Slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back