• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don Ramon of Chavo Del Ocho! Vs Little Mac of Punch Out!

Basically Don Ramon decides to pick up the career of Boxing again and not just for the rent, he wanted to relive the glory days! He progresses and does rather strikingly well, making it to the top once more as he said he would... Up until he happens to go up against the legendary Little Mac. He was baffled at his stature but he was warned to never EVER to take this man for granted so either way he kept his guard up!

Will Don Ramon pull through? Or will Little Mac best Ramon in the Ring of Honor like the rest he's fought?

• Both are 9-B
  • Don's weaponry are obviously restricted, he fights with some honor!
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Takes place in your best looking sleek boxing ring.
  • Typical SBA Rules.

Hailing from Mexico!
Standing around this height!!
Weighing in at... Huh, wait a minute let me pull my reading glasses... 132 pounds!!

The Buttery Featherweight Mule Puncher (No kidding), DON RAAAMON!!!:

f01f9a4dab0122c6cc4dbf8ace74c959.jpg

Don Ramon:
"There is no bad work, the bad thing is having to work."
"Anyways, I'm already used to receiving the blows that life gives me"
"And I do not give you another one because, I don't abuse my power!"

In this corner!

Hailing from the Bronx, New York!
Standing around 4'8 initially, had a sudden growth spurt and is now 5'8 his mother would be proud!

Weighing in at 107 LBS!

HE SHOWS THAT SIZE DOESN'T MATTER FOR THIS PRODIGY! LITTLE MAAAC!!:

129831427d1e607fcb60f33f8ce16617.jpg

(Curiously for this picture of Mac COINCIDENTALY I had the same idea in my early sketches too! XD)
"Fight for what's right! Train through the night! push towards the light! use all you're might! They'll try to bring you down! run you out of town! Don't let them stop you now... YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!!"

Doc Louis:
"Let him have it Mac!"
"What's your favorite protein shake son?... MINES WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD OLD THREE MUSKETEER! (Chocolate Bar eating in the distance)"
"(Doc does his typical cryptic food analytics on Don Ramon) Hey Mac baby. Guy over there be looking slim as a slim jim am I right? He may be packing meat but also use it to your advantage and eat up all of his corners! (Pulls a Slim Jim and eats it like so) Easy!"

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Although I think Mac takes this, his AP should be higher and his skill as much should be.
I thought so too initially, Mac has an astonishing 25 LS advantage over Don to boot... However I'm unsure if Mac will actually input some true effect against somebody who has some Rodger Rabbit Toon Force characteristics such as a flattening for instance (And according to this user, it probably falls under Mid Regen) And for reference Mac's AP is "114110 Joules" and Don's AP is around "73798.671829953 Joules" Though Mac should somewhat upscale from this given he defeated Sandman who nonchalantly defeated Flamenco and those above. Don's Stamina compared to a 'Superhuman' and 'Very High' he might be able to outlast Mac's in battle, the guy still wasn't kidding when he said "Anyways, I'm already used to receiving the blows that life gives me" As he has taken more abuse then punches, like those explosive Cigars he had in his mouth for example which should also cause major damage to the insides of the body and he just shrugged those off.

And I know I added the whole honor and ring stuff in the description but even without weaponry Don apparently has some sneak up on him, to what degree of Stealth is currently unknown but he can 'hide well' apparently. XD

Interesting...
Would wrote some counters a bit later (I would sleeping now).
Its fine, Mac could still find some way as the skill gap is pretty out there from your run of the mill boxing. Given he's mostly above:

• A Hefty Hippo who ate entire trees worth's of fruit.
  • Japanese guy that keeps up with Bullet trains evidenced more that he can create blurry afterimages.
  • Canadian that wrestles bears for a living (No short of good ol' Maple Syrup of course!)
  • A magical Indian Illusionist who has a tiger pelt.
  • A demented literally masochistic lucky shoehorn cheating Irish man.
  • a Russian boxer that leverages on sheer cold and pulls on trucks with his teeth!
  • a literal bull of a man, Literally, a grown Bull could not knock him out.
  • Some hothead holly wood guy.

And Sandman who again surpassed the latter Mac has bested.

But on the other side Don has some few qualities that could make this... Kind of go either way.

Last edited:
Ok, so Mac got AP advantage equal skill but lower stamina.
Making a battle very close if not inconclusive, but I think even without Doc, Mac should be able to Determine Don's fight style, at least because he had an experience with weird if not wierder in both look and fighting style oponents. Don possibly can do this too, but I believe Mac would determine his style earlier.

So it should be really close but I would still sit on Mac here.

Ok, so Mac got AP advantage equal skill but lower stamina.
Making a battle very close if not inconclusive, but I think even without Doc, Mac should be able to Determine Don's fight style, at least because he had an experience with weird if not wierder in both look and fighting style oponents. Don possibly can do this too, but I believe Mac would determine his style earlier.

So it should be really close but I would still sit on Mac here.
Well yeah I would lean the same way however it should still take a lot, I mean A LOT more to fully Knock Out a man that has rubber hose characteristics like taking a flattening, I never saw Mac deal with an opponent that has durability toon logic like that (At least not yet, If Mac got a remaster in Punch Out one day he has much more potential then that).

I'd say if Mac had pressure points to incap Don I can probably see him fully winning this. And I played my fair share of Punch Out NES/Wii obviously (And depending in the right circumstances I main him well in Smash alongside a cousin of mine who plays as Mewtwo, That's how much I admire the character) He has aimed for certain vulnerable points in a fighter's body, with the most notable examples being something like these.

Little Mac FRA
Counted. But still the reasoning just in case? I mean in spite of skill I wasn't all too sure of that acting as pressure points though, and that flattening Toon Force (possible regen) and higher endurance will theoretically still get in the way.

Well a bit of summarize for Mac:
AP.
Skill by which he can at least possibly find a weak spot, and come up with tactics.
Don can do ± same however there's more help from AP rather than stamina, giving Mac more chances to give a more dangerous damage.

Last edited:
AP.
Skill by which he can at least possibly find a weak spot, and come up with tactics.
Don can do ± same however there's more help from stamina rather than AP, giving Mac more chances to give a more dangerous damage.
Okay Dok, I think I'll side with Mac as well now.

Ramon is quite the lad but the flattening/regen won't help once he'll find that weak point... Which come to think of it shouldn't Mac have pressure points? I mean he effectively knocks out opponents in their vulnerable areas after all and it could come in handy.

I have more to mention actually that could need some updating on Mac and I want to also see what you could reckon: With his K.O. Punch (or Knockout Punch) and star punches shouldn't be something in his abilities as well? And he can see through Tiger's illusionary attacks shouldn't that also grant him some form of resistance? And the guy probably has some pain resistances as he can have some harsh bruising's from strong opponents and still be able to fight (hell he can also still fight from Aran Ryan's shoehorn cheating attack) Or that could also grant him a much higher stamina rating.

And while the speed is equal, user "Absaddie" said this in Flamenco's blog calc: "Shouldn't this also be a speed feat considering he knocked the bull into the air so fast upon his punches impact and his fist move only a few tens of centimeters after?"

And Mac should have his IQ updated with what I said in a more detailed rendition, other then "He's a prodigy" he should be "Average. Gifted fighter. (Insert description)".

Last edited:
AP.
Don can do ± same however there's more help from AP rather than stamina, giving Mac more chances to give a more dangerous damage.
So Fra for you as well.

Didn't Mac finally get an 8-C+ via the Sandman knockdown building feat?
I don't know. If he did, that'd be sad, this fight is way too good to be ruined by a weakling thing such as tiers!

In all seriousness, this will be quite a rough'n'tumble match. In raw power, Mac is the stronger one. That's actually a bit bad for his style of fighting, as Mac is a heavily defensive and counter-based fighter, used to fighting people stronger than he is. Of course, I'm not saying that this is a problem, it is a good advantage for him. I just don't think he'll capitalise on it that much. Hilariously, he has a massive LS advantage, but due to how he fights, I very much doubt that it will be used in a meaningful way.

Speed is equalized, but Mac is more mobile and quicker on his movements. Not much else to say.

Experience and skill are the key factors here, and the sad part about this is that I'm sure Ramon is the more experienced one, but skill-wise he lacks feats. Mac is very skilled and his entire fighting style is based around him being extremely technical and good at reading foes, so I presume that he is the more skilled one here by a significant margin.

The only other tools on Ramon's disposal are actually having stamina feats registered on his profile, but that isn't even very much a stamina feat, more like a durability one, and his toonforce, which is admittedly very good, but... I dunno. He seems at a definite disadvantage here.

I expect Mac to win with some difficulty, but nothing new here.

Bump? I forgot about this. I picked up Punch Out again very long ago, it was as fun/challenging as I remember, then when I recently watched "Who's the biggest cheater in Punch Out??" I was reminded, But I will count it.

And yeah I can now fully agree, Mac is ultimately far more skilled like I know Don at least once in his life won the championship but he is seen after loosing a bit of Grace... Mac on the other hand doing a recall now: Mac has fought fighting that borderline surpasses the conventional norm of boxing like the Supernatural, Yes, Great Tiger in one of his cutscenes actually teleported Doc and even he didn't knew what happened.

I swear I do remember Mac may fully overpower now because of the recalc regarding the Post-Champ Sandman's building busting feat which I vaguely remember being Small Building+. Does anybody remember?

Even if its equalized, still wondering what this is if it can even increase speed:

"Shouldn't this also be a speed feat considering he knocked the bull into the air so fast upon his punches impact and his fist move only a few tens of centimeters after?"

Last edited:
Back