• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’ll vote Finn for now, as I feel his fluid move set and greater acrobatics exploit all of Mac’s worst weaknesses when facing a wrestler in a way Theory couldn’t do as efficiently.
I'm incline to believe Theory beats Mac, but an Incon wasn't out of the picture.

I'd also like to mention that Theory got upgrades after the Little Mac matchup was concluded, sooooo

I'm incline to believe Theory beats Mac, but an Incon wasn't out of the picture.
I’m trying to justify how Mac can incon Theory but lose to Finn since I know that came under a lot of scrutiny here. Vs Debating isn’t a case where one result secures another most of the time, especially in extremely delicate results such as inconclusive matches. The difference between victory and incon can sometimes be as little as how fighting styles clash, especially in lower tiers such as these. In this case, it was. Mac is a boxer, he possesses a clean and efficient, but still rigid style. Finn is simply better equipped to deal with that kind of fighter than Theory is, as he has a move set that can very quickly overwhelm someone if they’re not careful. And as a nature of his high risk manoeuvres he has carrying momentum down to a science, with free flowing combos that lead the opponent straight to a deadly blow in a way that very, VERY few in WWE have in their move-set to the degree of Finn. He just naturally exploits Mac’s weaknesses in a fight like this on a level Theory can’t which is why Theory incons, but Finn wins

I’m trying to justify how Mac can incon Theory but lose to Finn since I know that came under a lot of scrutiny here. Vs Debating isn’t a case where one result secures another most of the time, especially in extremely delicate results such as inconclusive matches. The difference between victory and incon can sometimes be as little as how fighting styles clash, especially in lower tiers such as these. In this case, it was. Mac is a boxer, he possesses a clean and efficient, but still rigid style. Finn is simply better equipped to deal with that kind of fighter than Theory is, as he has a move set that can very quickly overwhelm someone if they’re not careful. And as a nature of his high risk manoeuvres he has carrying momentum down to a science, with free flowing combos that lead the opponent straight to a deadly blow in a way that very, VERY few in WWE have in their move-set to the degree of Finn. He just naturally exploits Mac’s weaknesses in a fight like this on a level Theory can’t which is why Theory incons, but Finn wins
Theory has shown to have offense that overwhelms their opponent. This sequence of moves right here.

Wasn’t that upgrade just getting IR for Theory for the rope break? It’s not nearly as combat applicable as some other IR in the verse
No.

Theory has shown to have offense that overwhelms their opponent. This sequence of moves right here.
I assure you wholeheartedly that Bálor pulls off this kind of combo you probably had to scour all of YT for to get it for Theory nearly every match, especially in his prime
Yeah bigger upgrades than I thought, you can make a rematch thread if you want but having both if these matches on profiles is redundant if the results are the exact same as each other, so depending on how this goes it’ll pretty much be for pride

Also it would stop you trying to make this a triple threat match with Theory involved because for some reason you’re getting offended Theory is worse off against some fighting styles compared to Bálor, it’s a completely normal part of different fighting styles, Theory will not outclass Finn case by case in every possible matchup

I assure you wholeheartedly that Bálor pulls off this kind of combo you probably had to scour all of YT for forTheory nearly every match, especially in his prime
1. Nah. It seriously didn't take long. I just remember some of the matches he had back in NXT. Plus, he has used that sequence of moves I showed many times before.
2. Bálor can without a doubt pull off that combo, but Theory is deceptively athletic, and he can move very fast in the ring.

Yeah bigger upgrades than I thought, you can make a rematch thread if you want but having both if these matches on profiles is redundant if the results are the exact same as each other, so depending on how this goes it’ll pretty much be for pride
I could. I was just mentioning the fact that the Theory vs Little Mac matchup is a bit outdated.

Also it would stop you trying to make this a triple threat match with Theory involved because for some reason you’re getting offended Theory is worse off against some fighting styles compared to Bálor, it’s a completely normal part of different fighting styles, Theory will not outclass Finn case by case in every possible matchup
Ya do realize people were questioning whether or not Bálor can pull off a win here when he lost to Theory multiple times in canon?

Also that vid is a year old lmao
And?

2. Bálor can without a doubt pull off that combo, but Theory is deceptively athletic, and he can move very fast in the ring.
Yeah, but NOT on the level of Finn. This is very basic ring knowledge

If your most recent source for this kind of fighting style being used is over a year old it makes it seem less relevant
Ya do realize people were questioning whether or not Bálor can pull off a win here when he lost to Theory multiple times in canon?
Yeah, and I explained exactly how and why. Also Bálor has picked up wins over people way stronger than Theory before.

Bottom Line, Finn does better than Theory against Mac specifically, regardless of the two’s results fighting against each other. That isn’t an insult to Theory, it’s an acknowledgment of the fact the two have different fighting styles with different favoured matchups, and someone like Mac is perfect for someone like Finn.

However, I'll vote Bálor via having the better fighting style to fight Mac (I was just saying that Theory has more than enough experience fighting people with fast-paced offense, so it wouldn't be an issue).

However, I'll vote Bálor via having the better fighting style to fight Mac (I was just saying that Theory has more than enough experience fighting people with fast-paced offense, so it wouldn't be an issue).
Yeah I get what you mean, Theory being able to combat high risk players is what won him that U.S. title after all. I’m just saying against a more rigid fighter like Mac Finn is the one to put your money on

I can link you more sources if ya want
I’ll take your word for it 😅

Back