• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor little mac upgrades

Ok, I'm gonna sleep for some moment but anyway.

The point of upgrades is to upgrade Mac's intelligence at least to high in combat-mention his skills in boxing where he can find a weak spots of opponents and come up with tactics in different occasions. Speaking of weak spots, "Pressure points" also can be given to Mac as in punch out we can generally find opponents weak spots and attack them (this or this or this as examples)

I also would like to mention this as well: His K.O. Punch (or Knockout Punch) and star punches shouldn't be something in his abilities as well? And he can see through Tiger's illusionary attacks shouldn't that also grant him some form of resistance? And the guy probably has some pain resistances as he can have some harsh bruising's from strong opponents and still be able to fight (hell he can also still fight from Aran Ryan's shoehorn cheating attack) Or that could also grant him a much higher stamina rating. And he can also be pretty analytical in his fights as well.

And User "Absaddie" said this in Flamenco's blog calc, Seems just as important: "Shouldn't this also be a speed feat considering he knocked the bull into the air so fast upon his punches impact and his fist move only a few tens of centimeters after?"

Last edited:
And for IQ, Also keep in mind he's mostly above:
  • A Hefty Hippo who ate entire trees worth's of fruit.
  • Japanese guy that keeps up with Bullet trains evidenced more that he can create blurry afterimages and matches sword fighters.
  • Canadian that wrestles bears for a living (No short of good ol' Maple Syrup of course!)
  • A magical Indian Illusionist who has a tiger pelt and mastered certain elements.
  • A demented literally masochistic lucky shoehorn cheating Irish man.
  • a Russian boxer that leverages on sheer cold, afterwards experimented on and pulls on trucks with his teeth!
  • a literal bull of a man, Literally, a grown Bull could not knock him out.
  • Some hothead holly wood guy.
And Sandman who again, surpassed the latter, Mac has bested. Some of it could be higher Stamina as well, having held his own against opponents who are just in the roughest setting's or environments.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we can give a resistance to illusions based on that, there's no real evidence that Mac's seeing things differently than us, he's just making the same logical decision we're meant to as the player as far as I can tell. Evidence for intelligence, but I don't think an illusion resistance.

Well to more typical, Mac could find a different way to defeat his opponent making him pretty much analytical in boxing.
And well, as he also able to find a moment when he can one shot his oponent. I don't know if that's exactly ignores durability or pressure points but he's able to find those weak spots. Which makes him by far more than just Average.
About Tiger, I think it's possible to more as exactly eviedence for high intelligence of Mac in combat as he's able to predict movement even in that conditions.

Well to more typical, Mac could find a different way to defeat his opponent making him pretty much analytical in boxing.
And well, as he also able to find a moment when he can one shot his oponent. I don't know if that's exactly ignores durability or pressure points but he's able to find those weak spots. Which makes him by far more than just Average.
About Tiger, I think it's possible to more as exactly eviedence for high intelligence of Mac in combat as he's able to predict movement even in that conditions.
Yee. Could come in handy. And Gifted fighter seems best, I mean no Above Average Joe can do what Mac does yes. I repeat the fighters he's fought are out there like he somehow out played an Indian who also basically pulled an Avatar the Last Airbender by mastering all four elements.

I agree with upgrading intelligence and skill, but analyzing the opponent to find weak spots seems more an intelligence feat, rather than true info analysis.
Same for illusions, should be skill based but it's worth of mention.

I don't agree with Mac being superior in strength to other boxers, he can still keep up with them but the entire point of the character is that he is a midget that wins through skill, tenacity, with the star punch and the giga form being expetionally strong.

Thanks for opinion.
So as 2 mods are agree in intelligence can I add this?

Also a draft for it:

Intelligence: Gifted (Can fight a opponents with different fighting styles and predict their movements, able to find moments to beat his opponents faster than regular punches).

That's my first Draft for it so you all can correct me as well.

Thanks for opinion.
So as 2 mods are agree in intelligence can I add this?

Also a draft for it:

Intelligence: Gifted (Can fight a opponents with different fighting styles and predict their movements, able to find moments to beat his opponents faster than regular punches).

That's my first Draft for it so you all can correct me as well.
Looks good but maybe you should add a bit more detail just in case of what he has fought or link the vids where Mac does that and what other fighters are capable of.

So PP seems out of the picture it seems?

I forgot to mention and also shouldn't be ignored is that User "Absaddie" Said this in Flamenco's blog calc, Seemed just as important: "Shouldn't this also be a speed feat considering he knocked the bull into the air so fast upon his punches impact and his fist move only a few tens of centimeters after?"

Last edited:
Made some minor fixes, also I noticed Mac's stamina is superhuman, which there aren't really any feats for. I mean, he's incredibly resilient, sure, but not to a very superhuman degree.

Made some minor fixes, also I noticed Mac's stamina is superhuman, which there aren't really any feats for. I mean, he's incredibly resilient, sure, but not to a very superhuman degree.
Guy clearly survived blows that kill any average/peak joe, Its understandable. And Absaddie's statement in the flamenco AP blog remained unanswered, it sounds just as interesting.

Back