• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac boxes THE TRASHMAN! V.2 (Little Mac VS Custodial Consequence) 0 - 7 - 0 GRACE

XitSign

He/Him
Loved this fight for the reference, it died, so lets do it again. The Punch-Out Legend has a runback with the VCRPG-verse by taking on one of the bosses instead of a normal enemy this time, the Danny Devito inspired Custodial Consequence. (Last thread here)

Little Mac has once again gotten himself lost while jogging around the block Stezzoni's Pizza is on and is now trapped in the alleyway with the trash monster itself. Can he box him way out of this one? Or will C.C. be putting him in a box?

---

Little Mac VS Custodial Consequence, 1987 Little Mac VS 9-C Custodial Consequence, the fight takes place in The Alley 'Wrong Turn', and speed is equalized

The WVBA Champion: 0

Throws Trash All Over The Ring: 7

The 9-B Balloon Gets Revenge: 0

Last edited:
Thanks to Little Mac changing, I have no idea if they're even still relevant. Mac goes through revisions like crazy sometimes...

Skill and how strong his 9-C definitely were in revision more than once. and his 9-B changed a lot of times over, but that's less important for this thread.

I think the last revision put 9-C Little Mac and 9-C VCRPG at nearly comparable, but I forget if that's 100% correct.

The way I see it Mac is like, too melee reliant to take this thing down safely. Poison is going to mess him up and he'd have to finish the fight quickly, but if he gets grabbed even once then it's game over. I know Mac is good at dodging but it's mainly punches and it's from humans. This is a pile of trash and it will throw him for a loop, especially because he won't know what it does.

Just like last time, I think the Custodian takes this.

Back