• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The biggest boxing fight (Don Ramon vs Asura [Real Steel])

Don Ramon returns to boxing, to be able to pay the 14 months of sales that he owes to Señor Barriga, but boxing has changed, now it's the giant robots that fight each other.
Don Ramon ultimately decides that he will try it anyway.
Will he make it or will he take a beating? You decide
Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: 6 meters.
  • Fight takes place in a wrestling ring.
  • Don Ramon cannot use any of his equipment
  • Asura is on his Beast key
Results:
Don Ramon (2): @Arceus0x, @CoreOfimBalance(COB)
Asura (Real Steel):
Inconclusive:

Note: if this is considered stomp, I can change Asura's key
Don Ramon vs Asura (Real Steel)

Last edited:
From what I could find, this is what they're climbing to
Don Ramon: 1120000 Joules
Asura: equal to, if not greater than 722827.34525 Joules
What I think is a difference of x1.54

Last edited:
I am never warned about these things since I am the most knowledgeable guy on Chespirito Verse, and I can tell you if the Civilian scaling is taken into account, Don Ramon might actually slap with Luck alone. Yes their profiles are not updated but we currently gathered a ton of feats.

Civilians in the Chespirito Verse may also have their own degree of reactiveness, so Ramon extra stomps.

Asura gets smacked, goes to a wall, looks over his shoulder, looks back and starts fake crying
Imagine making the finest robot you can ever make and your robot loses to Don Ramon.

Anyway voting for Don Ramon FRA. To add on, Mimicry and Adaptation seems very useless against Toon Force here.
Jajaja XD. I mean the stomp is about to happen regardng Ramon goes One Toma! Man with the later CRT we're planning. Just the tip of the iceberg with what I just mentioned here:
I am the most knowledgeable guy on Chespirito Verse, and I can tell you if the Civilian scaling is taken into account, Don Ramon might actually slap with Luck alone. Yes their profiles are not updated but we currently gathered a ton of feats.

Civilians in the Chespirito Verse may also have their own degree of reactiveness, so Ramon extra stomps.
Sadly Mac is ALSO going to loose with Don Raton too, if you can damage a certain Superhero who can survive the collision of a World Wide Wiping Asteroid (Which is just the base form, there is an EVEN HIGHER end XD) and MFTL+ scaling, Don Ramon is so Don Mamado that he can actually even beat Yujiro Hanma like nothing because yes, Toonforce shenanigans are something else entirely!! XD
vn65t3mpbex61.jpg

Last edited:
Back