• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. After we gather informations for a long time, let's do this.

Power Additio

For the Doctor
Martial Arts - The Doctor can use Venusian Aikido.

Paralysis Inducement - Used Venusian aikido to stun Epzo with only one finger.

Mind Control - The Doctor occasionally practised hypnosis, and use it multiple times.

Resistance to Mind Control - The Doctor can resist forms of hypnosis, such as BOSS's conditioning at its strongest power frequency.

Resistance to Existence Erasure with The Chronon Blocker (For the Doctor) - Allow user to block and resist existence erasure. (But the effect will disappear if the user travels to different point in time) (GAME: City of the Daleks)

Heat Manipulation with Sonic Screwdriver - The Doctor use the Screwdriver to melt an ice. (GAME: Blood of the Cyberma)

For the Doctor's TARDIS
Information Analysis (All TARDISes are capable of performing environmental checks on planets or monitoring their position in space-time. Can create 12-D datamaps) The Doctor seals off a part of the universe from a 5-D being.

Matter Manipulation. The TARDIS could convert 25% of its rooms into energy during Castrovalva. Nyssa confirms that they did "burn it up" rather than just Jettison it.

The TARDIS can enter conceptual space. The TARDIS can also travel to Parallel Universes, which are directly stated to be another space-time continuum, before they were closed.

Portal Creation and resistance to radiation. Also, Einstein trying to replicate his time travel could create portals.

Converts Einstein from an Ood into a human.

Resistance to spatial manipulation, more resistance. Also resistance to Temporal BFR (Krasko was unable to displace The Doctor's TARDIS due to it being "forceshielded", a feature all TARDISes possess, with the latter even realizing it was a TARDIS due to this fact)

The TARDIS can increase and decrease in size.

The TARDIS has a potential evolution feature, where it can gain new and random powers.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Exists conterminously with the 5th dimension)

Explosion Manipulation (Can create controlled explosions capable of reverting spatial paradoxes with the "wibbly lever")

Heat Manipulation with Stasis Halos (Able to block off a heat signature even when the surrounding temperature was absolute zero)

Light Manipulation (Can create "hard-light" holograms. Produced a blinding light to ward off The Shadow—a minion of the Black Guardian)

• The mute swung the TARDIS door fully open. A flood of light spilled out into the corridor. The Shadow shrank back, wrapping his skull-like visage in his cloak. 'Too much light...' he croaked. He tried to make himself go forward, like a man swimming against a strong current but the radiance coming from the TARDIS was too much for him.
Forcefield and Attack Reflection (Deflected a volley of missiles into a planet, destroying it)

• Fire!' shouted the Marshal. The pilot's finger pressed the button just as the time-loop snapped. The rockets ignited and the deadly missiles streaked away from the ship. The Marshal leaned back smiling. 'The moment of victory. Any second now my beautiful mushrooms will blossom and burst. He leaned forward to stare out of the viewing port, and gave a gasp of astonishment. 'No, no!' he shrieked. 'It's the wrong target!' The rockets struck - and the black asteroid, the Shadow's Planet of Evil, disintegrated into one enormous fireball. [...] The last flaming fragments of the Planet of Evil faded from the screen of the TARDIS scanner. 'Good shot, sir,' said the Doctor softly. Romana stared at him. 'But Doctor, he hit the asteroid. He was aiming at Zeos! What did you do?' 'Oh, nothing really,' said the Doctor airily. 'Merely set up a deflective forcefield between the Marshal and Zeos. It bounced the missiles smack onto the asteroid.' 'Oh is that all? I thought you'd done something clever!' 'You might have told us,' said Drax reproachfully. 'We was expecting to get blasted into infinity.' K9 appeared in the doorway. 'Affirmative!
Resistance to Magnetism Manipulation (The First Doctor stated that it would take a magnetic force equal to a Solar System to drain his TARDIS of power)

• DOCTOR: Oh, think not as you or I do, but it must be able to think as a machine. You see, it has a bank of computers.
  • BARBARA: You say the power is under this column?
  • DOCTOR: Yes.
  • BARBARA: And the column holds it down.
  • DOCTOR: Yes.
  • BARBARA: Well, then, what would make it want to escape?
  • DOCTOR: I've been racking my brains. I don't know.
  • IAN: Something outside?
  • DOCTOR: Yes, possible.
  • IAN: A magnetic force?
  • DOCTOR: Well, it would have to be a gigantic one. A one as strong as a solar system.
  • DOCTOR: I know. I know. I said it would take the force of a total solar system to attract the power away from my ship. We're at the very beginning, the new start of a solar system. Outside, the atoms are rushing towards each other. Fusing, coagulating, until minute little collections of matter are created. And so the process goes on, and on until dust is formed. Dust then becomes solid entity. A new birth, of a sun and its planets.
For The Glory
Higher-Dimensional Existence

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation

Creation - Here

Energy Manipulation - Here

Existence Erasure - The Master who believes that he still got the Glory's power threatens to erase Kroton from existence.

Equipment additio

For the Doctor
Time Vortex Crystal - The Doctor use this crystal to summons a time storm from the Time Vortex itself, which swept away the Eternals' powers, completely turns them into mortal: 1 2 3

For Time Lords and Daleks
Eye of Time (For the Time Lords and Daleks) - Can manipulates time on a massive scale, more powerful than the power of every TARDIS ever build (High 1-C, possibly 1-B for Time Lords and Daleks) (GAME: City of the Daleks)

Tiering

The Doctor's TARDIS' Tier
Now time for the Solar System level, likely far higher upgrade. This'll just be a copy-paste of this thread, which basically goes over how the tractor beam feat is an early TARDIS and how it has since been upgraded.

The Fifth and Sixth Doctors (who come in well after the tractor beam feat) have both made some pretty massive overhauls to their TARDIS, with the latter's even being roughtly comparable to The Master's newly upgraded TARDIS, which is constantly stated to be far superior in every way, before its generators were improved in The Quantum Archangel.

• The Doctor had been repairing the TARDIS console which had suffered badly in a recent Cybermen attack. He had assured Tegan that the TARDIS was now even better than new, a claim Tegan viewed with her usual scepticism.
  • It should have been unbeatable: omniscient, omnipotent. But the two TARDISes were holding their own. Both machines had been reworked again and again since their birth in the TARDIS cradles, with countless improvements from countless civilisations. And for the first time since they had both left those same cradles, they were on the same side. The Quantum Archangel was losing. The two TARDISes, fighting as one, broke through the sidereal barrier, knocking the Quantum Archangel away as if she were no more than an irritation, rearranging their apron wakes into whips and knives to keep her at bay.
  • 'It is a time machine,' the Doctor said pointedly. 'However, the Master's TARDIS bears about as much resemblance to the standard Type 40 as mine does.
  • The time ram was taking far longer than he had anticipated; perhaps the Doctor had made a few improvements to his battered old capsule since the Master had last broken into it. But he suspected this had more to do with the Doctor's legendary luck than any technical prowess. No, the results of time rams were as inevitable as death and taxes.
Now for the feat itself. On three occasions The Doctor's TARDIS has heavily damaged Dalek Saucers, and once took a glancing blow from a Dalek Stealth Ship, which are stated to be more powerful than Saucers and can destroy Battle TARDISes

The Doctor also adapts his TARDIS' shields to become immune to Time Torpedoes from Battle TARDISes, something that could previously freeze his TARDIS.

God Tiers
In the Spiral Scratch, it is revealed that the Lampreys use the Time Vortex to devours the Omniverse, the Omniverse in Spiral Scratch is described as infinite and so is the Spiral that makes up the Time Vortex's axis.

The Guardians have access to the Time Vortex and are "omniversal powers".

So the Guardians should be High 1-B, as well as every characters that scaled to them.

Key Additio

For the Doctor and the Master
They should have "With Power of the Glory" Keys to the Doctor and the Master. Both of them got equal powers of the Glory, and fight against other.

Other
Just wanted to update the Doctor's profile with this image .

I also think that most of this seems fine, except for scaling The Guardians to The Glory. We need considerably more input from experienced member for that massive an upgrade.

You can find experienced members and staff to ask here: Doctor Who, Knowledgeable Members List

Thanks everyone. @Ant

I didn't scaled the Guardians to the Glory.

-The Guardians supposedly High 1-B comes from them having access to the Time Vortex which links with the Omniverse, the Omniverse in Spiral Scratch is described as infinite and so is the Spiral that makes up the Time Vortex's axis.

-The Glory High 1-B straight up scaled by itself, it acts as a focal point for the infinite-dimensional "Omniverse", allowing its wielder to control anything and everything in it.

Well, it is the mention of the Omniverse being infinite-dimensional that they would scale from in that case, but haven't they also been stated as being only 11-dimensional elsewhere? It seems contradictory.

There's a lot of 11-dimensional statements, but it is not directly point at the Omniverse, it is use in the multiverse. And there are no statements that Omniverse only 11-dimensional tho.

And even in the multiverse, there are more than 11 dimensions. Example; After-universe, a place where Saraquazel is originated from, contained 27 dimensions.

But the Omniverse is the totality of all of existence, every individual multiverse.

The Omniverse only referred to as infinite-dimensional as is in the Spiral Scratch.

I was referring to the Guardians.

For convenience, please summarise the arguments or that they should be infinite-dimensional in an easy to understand manner.

-Yeah, well, in Spiral Scratch, the Omniverse is described as infinite so is the Spiral that makes up the Time Vortex's axis.

"Imagine, if you will, a vortex. A really powerful vortex that drags into itself anything that comes into its trajectory. A vortex made up of an infinite number of well, levels for want of a better descriptio. And if they seem to diminish as they get towards the bottom of the vortex, rest assured, it's an illusion. For this vortex has no bottom. It is, being constructed of chronon energy, and thus temporal in nature, endless. Eternal. Bottomless, topless, middleless."

-The Lampreys use the Time Vortex to devour the Omniverse.

-And The Guardians have access to the Time Vortex and draws power from it.

-The Guardians also completely stomps Elektra, whom her cries alone tearing through the Time Vortex, and the Guardians also turned the Time Vortex itself inside out while using just a bit of their powers.

"Elektra could do nothing; even if she had dared to defy the council, its massed energies were freezing her in stasis. She could only observe as her lover, her partner, her mate, was unpicked from the fabric of space-time.

She could feel Prometheus' mind convulsing in agony, reaching out for her in a single long moment of need, before he ceased to exist. Before he ceased to ever have existed. The time vortex turned inside out as it came to terms with its fundamental nature being disturbed, before finally calming down into the blackness of the darker strata."

Yeah I know that. His Biological Manipulation via the use of his fobwatch also listed under his passive abilities, we'll fix it later.

Also why is doctor who concept ha type 2? Tardis is not a type 2 concept it does not define and transcend reality.Interacting with Type 1 abstracts is not type 2 concept had even type 3 concept had can do that.And devouring concepts isn't really type 2

From what I read, the novel referred to our universe as "Three-Dimensional World", and they use the Time Vortex to access all time and all space. so the levels that referred above might be infinite higher-dimensions.

"The Doctor never took his eye off the creature in front of them as it rocked from side to side, drinking in the air. A Lamprey. Creatures that exist within the space-time vortex, able to co-exist in multiple locations at once but feeding off chronon energy.' He hugged Kina tighter, addressing the Lamprey. 'How did you get onto a three-dimensional world?' 'My secret. Our secret. But we're here now, all across all time and space.' 'All of time and space,' corrected Melanie, hoping humour was a useful defence. 'You aliens can never quite master syntax.' The Doctor shook his head. 'Sadly, it's probably telling the truth Melanie. All time and all space. All universes, parallel realities, everything. Back home, my people spent millennia studying these creatures, trying to find a way to keep them locked away from pure existence.' 'Why? What do they do?' 'Devour time. There's nothing they like more than to completely extinguish an entire multiverse of realities just to feed.'"

I think the Guardians (and everything that scaled to them) being "1-B, possibly High 1-B" might be better.

Reasons for 1-B:

-From the feats above, the Guardians draws powers from Time Vortex, and even made the entire vortex turns inside out with just a little bit of their power, the Time Vortex links to everything in the Omniverse, which has 23 dimensions or 43 dimensions.

Reasons for possibly High 1-B:

-As I mentioned above, Spiral Scratch referred to the normal universe as "Three-Dimensional World", and implied that the Lampreys devour the multiverses throughout the omniverse by using the Time Vortex across infinite of "all time and all space", so the "wells and levels" is possibly means infinite higher-dimensional space. Yes, this is pretty vague, that's why it should be "Possibly" High 1-B

I think that TTATN makes sense, but that what he described seems far too vague for such a massive upgrade as High 1-B.

As I mentioned earlier, the rest seems fine to apply though.

Doctor Who's striking strength was agreed to be upgraded to his AP and dura a while back but wasn't carried out.

ByAsura's even prepared a draft IIRC. Here it is

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

We agreed on another thread that The Doctor just learned to concept 43 dimensional objects, so it's too vague for a rating.

So, I'll just apply the 9-A Striking Strength upgrade then if nobody objects.

TTATN seems make sense.

1-B (although with 27 dimensions, not 43), possibly High 1-B seems fine.

@Setsuna

I fixed that.

What TTATN described is still far too vague for such a massive upgrade. My apologies.

You can probably apply the rest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back