• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor’s (Mental) Age

I posted this in Talk: The Doctor, but someone told me to post it here so here I am.
The Doctor’s age is listed as over 4 billion mentally due to Heaven Sent, but the plot of that episode was that the Doctor kept using the digital copy of himself on the teleporter to do the same things over and over, but he doesn’t remember what happened before. In fact, the ‘original’ Doctor is probably one of the skulls under the ocean in the thing he was trapped in, so he’s not actually 4 billion years old mentally.

Back