• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, maybe you mean the Web of Time.

But the Time Lord definitely can destroy the Vortex via the Ultimate Sanction.

No I remember hearing that the Time Lords shaped the Time Vortex itself.

But yeah they can bust it with the Sanction

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. No problem. What is left to do here?

I think I got most of them covered, but there are just some profiles that scaled to them.

Maybe just a bit and we're done.

Okay. Just a little bit.

The Doctor should have:

Social Influencing - He bring down Harriet Jones' government with six words, started a rumour that he thought she looked tired (and therefore wasn't up to the job of running the country) which spread throughout other MPs and the media, and she was eventually ousted. Can turn an army around at the mention of his name.

All of the TARDIS' powers - Well, just add a tab "with the TARDIS".

The Daleks should have:

1-B Key, as they harvested the Eye of Time from the Time Lord after Time War.

So you should unlock:

The Doctor (Doctor Who)

The Doctor's TARDIS

Daleks

About the Master's TARIDS, it didn't beat the Quantum Archangel, that was his upgraded War TARDIS created after she warped reality.

I'd say no, honestly. The Master's War TARDIS specifically has upgrades from "countless worlds".

Not all the TARDIS additions have been made, such as resistance to spatial manipulation. I can do these in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back