• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Phage Downgrade

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Considering 80 dimensions to be "humorously limited number" for movement is not justification for attack potency. It's not enough information. So until actual evidence for attack potency is given, I suggest a slight downgrade to Possibly 1-B'.

Yeah that looks fine.

Does he have quantifiable feats of some sort?

Or should his tier be unknown?

As far as I remember? At best, possibly 1-B since most of his stuff is unquantifiable type 2 concept fuckery.

The Parliament being tier 1 I'm fine with, but I don't think it should be in its second key.

What tier would you say destroying a zone is? Fern's body is said to be "an infinity of layers, conceptual worlds within worlds". The cosmology is very unorthadox. Some beings in the verse literally eat grey zones (the mortal universe) which is within food. It's all about perception because what one being might perceive the universe as might be another beings book or toy etc.

As for Phage all he's really displayed is being able to travel to different zones where perceptions are very different. He has a few abilities he needs added which I think I posted in the Crash post and yes he has very powerful conceptual manipulation.

Destroying a zone should be Low 2-C

Traveling across them is just dimensional travel

I don't doubt Phage has type 2 concept hax, but him being 1-B is kiiiinda wank

Well it is implied he is higher dimensional being able to perceive more layers then regular 3-D beings and thinking 80 dimensions is limited for movement. I doubt a 3-D being could run a higher dimensional hospital. It is also implied but that beings outside of the grey zone in general are higher dimensional. But I agree that it's too vague to put him at 1-B.

Clearly she's changed. How was a 3-D being able to perceive conceptual bacteria in the zone of her dead body. How is her body "an infinity of layers, conceptual worlds within worlds".

On the side what would you say this is?

Crash is trying to erase himself by destroying his concept core because "he wants out". The main reason is because of the Parliament. http://www.bogleech.com/awfulhospital/621.html So he manipulates Fern and another human named Jay into doing it. Instead Fern (since she's confused as hell and doesn't understand this concept stuff) accidently changes this and the doctors prepared him to put him in a "hypothetical zone" where he is put in a limbo.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495562495352897541/497831565494190120/unknown.png

Also would you say the hospital has at least 80 dimensions. If not it defintely has millions of zones if not infinite. If ddstroying a zone is at least Low 2-C scaling off the grey zone then Crash would either be 1-B, 2-A or 2-B. He was going to destroy the hospital.

EmperorRorepme said:
Also would you say the hospital has at least 80 dimensions. If not it defintely has millions of zones if not infinite. If ddstroying a zone is at least Low 2-C scaling off the grey zone then Crash would either be 1-B, 2-A or 2-B. He was going to destroy the hospital.
Uh

The hospital contains at least millions of zones. 1-B obviously comes from 80 dimensions being absolute fodder to Phage for movement at least. Implying the hospital contains that at least. Literally every being in the hospital has zones within them and even if all this isn't enough, Crash said he would destroy multiple zones including all of the zones in the hospital anyway assuming the hospital is only one zone he would still be destroying multiple zones.

Proof for what? It's pretty easy to understand. Phage sees 80D movement as absolute fodder. Phage is overworked in the hospital. The movement statement should alone imply the hospital is 80D. Phage begin overworked helps that point.

I will get evidence very soon it's not going to be easy seing as I have to go through 800 comic strips but whatever. I am certain everything I have said is justified though, I am knowledgable on the verse.

What do you wish to change in the page?

Back