• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sage Monoarch Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper

Initially proposed:

Agreed: Lormac_CC, Antvasima, Rikimarox2, Planck69.
Disagreed:

There exists a higher plane of existence for the Gods. Once the MC ascends, he says this of the lower planes:
The god world was the only real world
Completely trivialising it's nature:
As for the lower worlds, they were illusory and virtual in nature, and it was only upon leaving them that a person could become truly real.
And no, this isn't SAO. There aren't computers involved, he simply states how at his level of existence, the lower worlds aren't real. As his next words pretty much say:
The things that happened in the lower worlds were like dreams, which meant coming to the god world was like waking up.

We also get confirmation of what would happen, should he descend into the lower worlds:
Yang Qi couldn’t go to the immortal worlds as his true self. He was so powerful that if he went there, his mere presence would destroy everything and kill everyone.

Proposed addition:

Agreed: Lormac_CC.
Disagreed:

The overall context is that one transcends their world to a higher world once they reach the peak of that world. The order of progression is the impure lands (just 3D) > Immortal Worlds (Higher dimension that probably doesn't qualify as 5D) > God World (this CRT). Which again, the MC had done this coupled with the fact that he is no longer shackled nor connected to it and had transcended.

fvImreQ.jpg

And his nearly ascended self after being enlightened says that post-ascension the God World's laws would simply be illusions to him.
qPmaOzk.png

I think it should be 6D 😝

Planck69:​

Agreed: Me, Zaratthustra, Antvasima, Elizhaa.
Disagreed:

Low Complex Multiverse level (The Legion of Gods transcends the immortal worlds' plane of existence and view them as virtual and illusory when compared to their reality, repeatedly describing it as "waking up" from the dream that is the lower worlds and only they being truly real. Said plane consists of countless parallel universes with their own past, present and future, with the Legion being able to destroy them merely by existing in their plane), possibly Complex Multiverse level (Their superiority over the lower world might also extend to the Flatverse, an endless 2-dimensional plane of existence, and the corresponding "Sextuverse" and "Octoverse", whose naming convention imply a six and eight dimensional realm respectively)

Last edited:
I guess this seems fine, though I'd personally prefer a little more context about the above quotes or a bit more detail about how this relates to his power.
He was researching ways to descend into the lower world so that his kin could ascend too. Here's a SS of it all (The first set of quotes).

The method he came up with was to use the ancient road to the gods (a way for people to ascend), he used that as a channel then sent a bit of his will.

There are like four planes, which one do gods reside because there plane is like the only real stuff
Those are the lower worlds. The god world isn't included because unlike those worlds, it isn't physically connected, or just some place you can fly or teleport to.

I guess it is still low 1-C. There is no difference between planes
What if someone were to transcend 1-C realm? Because MC later does that in the end.
Full:

“Now, we transcend,” he said. “In this new world, I’ll bring back all the living beings that died. It will be a new place. Everyone, pray for me. Pray for yourselves. Pray for the empire. Pray for the void. Pray for fate....”

Everyone sat down cross-legged and began to pray.

Using the Great Necropolis, Yang Qi absorbed what remained of the primal-chaos paleo-energy. As he took it into himself, the world became deathly silent. There was no light, no time, no space, no primal-chaos, no living beings, no world.

Everything became nothing.

However, the Great Necropolis was fully open.

“Come, everyone. Come into the Great Necropolis.” As Yang Qi led his father and mother, and all of his brethren, into the necropolis, he said, “The Great Necropolis buries the world, but it still represents life. It's not an end, but a beginning!”

Everyone went inside, leaving not a single living thing in the outside world.

Then, boundless light erupted from the Great Necropolis, and cracking sounds rang out from Yang Qi. “Transcend!”

The Great Necropolis vanished, and everyone vanished with it. Yang Qi vanished. His empire, his glory, his ideals, his faith, his valor, they all vanished.

It was impossible to say where they went. It was almost as if they had never existed.

Being described as Transcending something on it's own means nothing, even if the thing being Transcended is a Low 1-C Realm.

Being described as Transcending something on it's own means nothing, even if the thing being Transcended is a Low 1-C Realm.
For what it's worth, this is the summary at the end of the novel mentioning the higher plane of existence MC trancsended to.

After untold billions of years passed, after untold generations, the legion of gods yet again came to exist. However, there was a legend among this new legion of gods that said that a higher form of civilization existed. And countless experts in the legion of gods wanted to go there. It was just how countless cultivators from the impure lands wanted to ascend to the immortal worlds.

It was an eternal legend. A door had been opened. No one knew what type of civilization existed above the god civilization.

But it was there.

As the years passed, myths and histories came and went.

But that legend remained in the hearts of people for all eternity.

The End

It would still be low 1-C without further context
The overall context is that one transcends their world to a higher world once they reach the peak of that world. The order of progression is the impure lands (just 3D) > Immortal Worlds (Higher dimension that probably doesn't qualify as 5D) > God World (this CRT). Which again, the MC had done this coupled with the fact that he is no longer shackled nor connected to it and had transcended.
fvImreQ.jpg

And his nearly ascended self after being enlightened says that post-ascension the God World's laws would simply be illusions to him.
qPmaOzk.png

I think it should be 6D 😝

I think you should gather the statements/quotes (stated here) and formulate a more concise argument by editing the first post with them.

Also, I remember looking through the blogs of the verse - weren't there statements for Legion of Gods being higher dimensional and existing in all dimensions and time, while anyone of a lower existence can only see one side of them? This could help here. Or is this for another key/realm?

Going from my previous question...is this CRT for his current key or a new one?

IIRC, there was also that time Yang QI went into an endless 2-dimensional plane of existence that he called the "Flatverse". Considering that he briefly after mentioned the "Sextuverse" and "Octuverse" existing and this was all within the immortal worlds arc, would the Legion of Gods viewing all below them as illusory and transcending it mean that they qualify for Complex Multiversal? Or did you already take that into account @Muchacho_mrm?

IIRC, there was also that time Yang QI went into an endless 2-dimensional plane of existence that he called the "Flatverse". Considering that he briefly after mentioned the "Sextuverse" and "Octuverse" existing and this was all within the immortal worlds arc, would the Legion of Gods viewing all below them as illusory and transcending it mean that they qualify for Complex Multiversal? Or did you already take that into account @Muchacho_mrm?
Yep, I remember when he turned 2D lol and unfortunately, I don't think there is enough information for the higher dimensions that would get them a reasonable CRT, unfortunately. I also remember hyperdimensions that were stated to be: "Hyperdimensions were something that surpassed general space-time, and were difficult to explain." And we later see how characters cannot interact with such dimensions.

@Zaratthustra Thanks, I updated the OP. @Antvasima Thread should be clearer now.

I mean, it can be inferred from how the "Flatverse" is essentially endless in its dimensional axes that the six and eight dimensional variants would be the same. But you can ask for clarification from others at least. I'd at least suggest gathering said quotes so they can be viewed.

You could also argue for Outerverse level seeing as the god world viewed all of these dimensional spaces as illusory regardless of the number of axes they have.

I mean, it can be inferred from how the "Flatverse" is essentially endless in its dimensional axes that the six and eight dimensional variants would be the same. But you can ask for clarification from others at least. I'd at least suggest gathering said quotes so they can be viewed.

You could also argue for Outerverse level seeing as the god world viewed all of these dimensional spaces as illusory regardless of the number of axes they have.
Hmm, well the flatverse doe indeed have a different axis.
"Engage!] the photonic computer said. In response, the entire spacecraft suddenly shrank down by thousands of times, taking Yang Qi and everyone in it into another universe, a flat place that seemed to lack an up or a down. Every living being that entered it became flat."
And this is the only mention of the other spaces I can find currently.
"Forget the Flatverse, I’ll have access to the Octoverse and the Sextuverse."

Hmm, well the flatverse doe indeed have a different axis.
"Engage!] the photonic computer said. In response, the entire spacecraft suddenly shrank down by thousands of times, taking Yang Qi and everyone in it into another universe, a flat place that seemed to lack an up or a down. Every living being that entered it became flat."
And this is the only mention of the other spaces I can find currently.
"Forget the Flatverse, I’ll have access to the Octoverse and the Sextuverse."
Huh, then what about;

Low Complex Multiverse level (The Legion of Gods transcends the immortal worlds' plane of existence and view them as virtual and illusory when compared to their reality, repeatedly describing it as "waking up" from the dream that is the lower worlds and only they being truly real. Said plane consists of countless parallel universes with their own past, present and future, with the Legion being able to destroy them merely by existing in their plane), possibly Complex Multiverse level (Their superiority over the lower world might also extend to the Flatverse, an endless 2-dimensional plane of existence, and the corresponding "Sextuverse" and "Octoverse", whose naming convention imply a six and eight dimensional realm respectively)

Last edited:
Huh, then what about;

Low Complex Multiverse level (The Legion of Gods transcends the immortal worlds' plane of existence and view them as virtual and illusory when compared to their reality, repeatedly describing it as "waking up" from the dream that is the lower worlds and only they being truly real. Said plane consists of multiple parallel universes with their own past, present and future, with the Legion being able to destroy them merely by existing in their plane), possibly Complex Multiverse level (Their superiority over the lower world might also extend to the Flatverse, an endless 2-dimensional plane of existence, and the corresponding "Sextuverse" and "Octoverse", whose naming convention imply a six and eight dimensional realm respectively)
I agree but I think you should change the 'multiple' part of parallel universes' to 'countless', as I can think of a couple instances they used that word.

Planck seems to make sense to me as well.

Do we have a discussion thread for this verse? I've just started reading it and it seems like Energy arts key lacks abilities.

Do we have a discussion thread for this verse? I've just started reading it and it seems like Energy arts key lacks abilities.
For some reason, I remember one. I just never found the time. Also, he's missing abilities for both his keys and I plan to handle them eventually. Though it would be really appreciated if you collect things as you read along.

Last edited:
I am fine with Planck's suggestions. I do believe it would be ideal to also add to the scan links and reference the justifications when applying the changes.
Thank you for the evaluation. That can probably be applied then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back