• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sage monarch Upgrading to 1-A may be higher.

Considering that this book and the 龙符 are the same author, in my opinion, there are many things that can be learned from each other in the two books. Everything in the lower bound (secular universe+3000 and other fairyland+past era+future era) is just false to the divine world. The divine world is the only true, and the battle between Kongmin and Yang Qi in the divine world has created an infinite nested world, And no matter how nested this world is, it will always be greater than the false lower bound (let alone the lower bound, which also includes countless future dimensions). I believe that the lowest H1-B, even L1-A, may also be possible

Last edited:
Considering that this book and the dragon fu are the same author, in my opinion, there are many things that can be learned from each other in the two books. Everything in the lower bound (secular universe+3000 and other fairyland+past era+future era) is just false to the divine world. The divine world is the only true, and the battle between Kongmin and Yang Qi in the divine world has created an infinite nested world, And no matter how nested this world is, it will always be greater than the false lower bound (let alone the lower bound, which also includes countless future dimensions). I believe that the lowest H1-B, even L1-A, may also be possible
My suggestion here is that secular world→divine realm→daqianzizai→None None→finale.

I came back and OP didn't update based on my suggestions, but then again, I didn't offer concrete alternatives but this should do.

First of all this should be changed into
(Is this the strength of the mythological realm? The void gives birth to wonderful flowers, each one being different. In the flowers, there is an infinite world, and in the world, there is another world, which is endless over and over again
这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽.....)
this:

Is this the strength of the mythical realm? There are wonderful flowers in the void. Each flower is different. There are infinite worlds in the flowers. There are worlds within worlds, the cycle continues endlessly...

The blossoming void rune flowers give birth to one world after another in the depths. Worlds including worlds, endlessly, which is not something ordinary immortal flowers can compare to. - Chapter 630

这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽………”
那一朵朵的虚空符文花朵,深处诞生了一个又一个的世界,世界连接世界,无穷无尽,这就根本不是一般的仙花能够比拟得出来。- Chapter 630

This should be changed into

(The King of Ten Thousand Realms map, no one knows how large it is, seems to cover countless dimensions of ancient and modern times, spanning the future. innumerable of immortal realms can be loaded down.——sage monarch Chapter 677
万界王图,谁都不知道多大,似乎涵盖古今,纵横未来无数维度,就算是亿万仙界都可以装载而下。——圣王第677章)

this:

No one knew exactly how large the Myriad Worlds Monarch Chart was. It seemingly encompassed countless dimensions of ancient and modern times, spanning even the future. Even innumerable immortal realms can be fit within it. - Chapter 677

万界王图,谁都不知道多大,似乎涵盖古今,纵横未来无数维度,就算是亿万仙界都可以装载而下。 - Chapter 677

As @Nonanething pointed out, the following quote should be “In the minds of everyone, there is a unique worldview” and it is chapter 1317:

(In my personal mind, there is a unique worldview, which is a vast world where there are many thoughts and thoughts living. In fact, these thoughts and thoughts are people, gods, ghosts... Perhaps the divine realm we live in is also a world condensed from one's worldview, illusory and free. We need to change all of this, break the illusions, jump out, and return to the real world, This is the essence principle and profound meaning of Daqian Zixin Dharma
There was a huge explosion sound again. The meridians and sea of qi in Xia Guanghan's body all exploded, transforming into an infinite amount of elemental energy. The mother of emptiness was using her supreme means to reconcile the elemental energy of the Wisdom God Pill, and this elemental energy transformed into a vast world one after another on top of their heads. The world was enveloped in the world, circulating and repeating endlessly, creating a concentric and circular world everywhere.——sage monarchChapter 1323
个人心目中,都有一个独特的世界观,也就是一个大千世界,在个世界之中生活着许许多多的心意,实际上,这些心意,心念,也就是人,神,鬼………也许,我们生活的神界,也是一个人的世界观凝结成的世界,虚幻自在,我们要改变这一切,打破虚幻,跳跃出来,回归到达真实的世界之中去,这就是大千自在心法的精髓原理和奥义。”
又是巨大的爆炸声音,夏广寒体内的经脉,气海,全部爆炸,化为了无限多元气,空行母在施展出来自己的无上手段来调和智慧神丹的元气,这元气在两人的头顶上化为了一个个的大千世界,世界之中套着世界,一环扣一环,环环相扣,四处都是同心圆一般的世界。)

This would be the change:

In the minds of everyone, there is a unique worldview, which is a vast world where many thoughts and intentions reside. In reality, these thoughts and intentions, be they human, divine, or ghostly... Perhaps the God World in which we live is also a world condensed from an individual's worldview, an illusory and unrestricted world. We need to change all of this, break free from the illusions, leap out, and return to the realm of true reality. This is the essence, principle, and profound wisdom of the Chiliocosm Unrestrained Mental Dharma. -1317

个人心目中,都有一个独特的世界观,也就是一个大千世界,在个世界之中生活着许许多多的心意,实际上,这些心意,心念,也就是人,神,鬼………也许,我们生活的神界,也是一个人的世界观凝结成的世界,虚幻自在,我们要改变这一切,打破虚幻,跳跃出来,回归到达真实的世界之中去,这就是大千自在心法的精髓原理和奥义。”
又是巨大的爆炸声音,夏广寒体内的经脉,气海,全部爆炸,化为了无限多元气,空行母在施展出来自己的无上手段来调和智慧神丹的元气,这元气在两人的头顶上化为了一个个的大千世界,世界之中套着世界,一环扣一环,环环相扣,四处都是同心圆一般的世界 -1317

The above has additional quotes that weren't separated so the I separated it, the next quote being this:

There was a huge explosion sound again. The meridians and sea of energy in Summer Vastcold’s body all exploded, transforming into an infinite amount of vital energy. Mother Voidwalker was using her supreme means to reconcile the vital energy of the Wisdom God Pill, and this vital energy transformed into a vast world one after another on top of their heads. Worlds within worlds, circulating and repeating endlessly, creating a concentric and circular world everywhere.

It was the Chiliocosm Unrestrained Mental Dharma!-1326

又是巨大的爆炸声音,夏广寒体内的经脉,气海,全部爆炸,化为了无限多元气,空行母在施展出来自己的无上手段来调和智慧神丹的元气,这元气在两人的头顶上化为了一个个的大千世界,世界之中套着世界,一环扣一环,环环相扣,四处都是同心圆一般的世界。

大千自在心法。-1326

As for the other quotes, I am not really sure if they belong in OP, mostly because I am unsure what OP's point is.

The infinite nested world created by Yang Qi and the Void Mother in the battle of the divine realm, based on the Daqian Freedom Method, I believe that every layer of the infinite nested world can break the gap between illusion and reality (the lower realm composed of 3000 immortal realms and countless dimensions of the past and future is only a product of illusion for everything in the divine realm, which proves that the lower realm, regardless of the situation, is always smaller than the lowest level of this infinite nested world), And the divine realm is also an illusory world. To break through this illusory to real world, according to common sense, the gap between reality and illusion here is larger than the gap between illusion and reality before, and there may continue to be infinite nested structures, and ultimately everything will be transcended by the world where Yang Qi is located
I think l1-A may be even higher

This looks like High 1-C at best.
Fairyland flowers, each layer contains three thousand levels of fairyland. The description of Da qian Zizai is that the world is still surrounded by the world, with infinite cycles, describing the gap between reality and illusion. In addition, countless dimensions are described by the author as low dimensions and only a dream of high dimensions. In the author's eyes, countless are the highest equal to infinity, and the lowest is the Ganges Sand Number (10 ^ 52)

Last edited:
คุณเจาะจงได้ไหม? ฉันต้องการคำแนะนำบางอย่าง
ไห่นำเหนอแบกผัวยกี่เ
...คำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับอะไร

For example, where do you disagree?
the divine realm we live in is also a world condensed from one's worldview, illusory and free. We need to change all of this, break the illusions, jump out, and return to the real world, This is the essence principle and profound meaning of Daqian Zixin Dharma
There was a huge explosion sound again. The meridians and sea of qi in Xia Guanghan's body all exploded, transforming into an infinite amount of elemental energy. The mother of emptiness was using her supreme means to reconcile the elemental energy of the Wisdom God Pill, and this elemental energy transformed into a vast world one after another on top of their heads. The world was enveloped in the world, circulating and repeating endlessly, creating a concentric and circular world everywhere.

Other than this part that I think is h1b, I haven't seen any that are higher than this.

the divine realm we live in is also a world condensed from one's worldview, illusory and free. We need to change all of this, break the illusions, jump out, and return to the real world, This is the essence principle and profound meaning of Daqian Zixin Dharma
There was a huge explosion sound again. The meridians and sea of qi in Xia Guanghan's body all exploded, transforming into an infinite amount of elemental energy. The mother of emptiness was using her supreme means to reconcile the elemental energy of the Wisdom God Pill, and this elemental energy transformed into a vast world one after another on top of their heads. The world was enveloped in the world, circulating and repeating endlessly, creating a concentric and circular world everywhere.

Other than this part that I think is h1b, I haven't seen any that are higher than this.
What about the secular world?

immortalworld flower
(Is this the strength of the mythological realm? The void gives birth to wonderful flowers, each one being different. In the flowers, there is an infinite world, and in the world, there is another world, which is endless over and over again
I thought for a moment, and I changed my approach, such as setting up a fairyland with 3000 levels
(In the immortal realm, every three levels are a small level, and every five levels are a large level. The immortal realm of fifteen or above can breed strong beings in the realm of shattered gods—— Sage Monarch, Chapter 685
仙界,每三个等级是一个小层次,每五个等级就是一个大层次。十五等以上的仙界,可以孕育出来碎神境界的强者了。——《圣王》第685章)
The King of Ten Thousand Realms Map

(The King of Ten Thousand Realms map, no one knows how large it is, seems to cover countless dimensions of ancient and modern times, spanning the future. innumerable of immortal realms can be loaded down.——sage monarch Chapter 677
From the beginning

immortalworld flower
I thought for a moment, and I changed my approach, such as setting up a fairyland with 3000 levels
(In the immortal realm, every three levels are a small level, and every five levels are a large level. The immortal realm of fifteen or above can breed strong beings in the realm of shattered gods—— Sage Monarch, Chapter 685
仙界,每三个等级是一个小层次,每五个等级就是一个大层次。十五等以上的仙界,可以孕育出来碎神境界的强者了。——《圣王》第685章)
The King of Ten Thousand Realms Map

From the beginning
immortalworld flower = h3a

The King of Ten Thousand Realms Map = 2b

Back