• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works Revision: TD3, Immeasurable speed and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about bringing the Sage morch verse to 7-8D or even 9D thanks to Ancient Chaos that way. Because I think muchacho only considers Godworld as a layer more than R/F diff, not taking into account the huge structure of Godworld.

Oh, I forgot to add a few things. Well it was my mistake to think that passing infinite space-time is immeasurable and not infinite speed. But there are other feats anyway. The first one is the first Nanoverse Dmpyrean Dao (no one counts MC lol) using his powers to expand the nanoverse outward, we also see the structure of the nanoverse (literally the smallest universe in the hierarchy of the Multiverse, any random universe larger than the 2-A Mortalverse).
So the feat with the attack that crosses countless galaxies,.. until it reaches the edge of the universe is not MFTL+ but much higher.

- Chapter 1114

About the feats of traveling back in time

The speed is so fast that it ignores any distance, space and time
tbh, I read this thing, twice. one of them the first one is time manipulation, the others except the last one does not have anything to do with speed,
and the last one says "His speed reach the point of ignoring any distance, time or space". sounds flowery, as it is said that "killing gods and saints is a matter of thought" in also refernce to his speed, which means very fast, but I may be wrong in the last feat tho, but that is my interpretation of it

tbh, I read this thing, twice. one of them the first one is time manipulation, the others except the last one does not have anything to do with speed,
and the last one says "His speed reach the point of ignoring any distance, time or space". sounds flowery, as it is said that "killing gods and saints is a matter of thought" in also refernce to his speed, which means very fast, but I may be wrong in the last feat tho, but that is my interpretation of it
Gods and Saint are not really flowery, but actual realms of verse
古尘沙知道,武帝这是真的感觉自己要死了,所以临时之前,自己领悟的真相。 这可不是晋升,而是临死之前的回光返照,他也更不是看穿了天道法的秘密,只是灵光一闪,觉得以前种种疑惑,都得到了解释。
不过古尘沙可不会因此而放过武帝。
武帝现在的修为已经极其恐怖,道境界三十一变"虚空造物",到达了此等境界,很快就可以进入三十二变"一念通天",再进一步,成就三十三变"真理 圣心"成就圣人。
圣人都是以心,感悟了自己的真理。 真理凝聚成了圣心,一旦成就,那就是真正的圣人,比起神更强大,比起神级高手也更为高级。
武帝若是成就了圣人,那想要擒拿就极其的困难了。
现在正好是乘你病要你命的时候,古尘沙为了天下苍生,为了千秋大业,为了灭魔大计,不可能放过武帝。
在这水晶龙宫的深处,古尘沙猛烈运转,催动了小千世界和愿望树的力量,把武帝包裹摄拿,要彻底镇压此帝。
Gu Chensha knew that Emperor Wu really felt that he was going to die, so he realized the truth beforehand. This was not a promotion, but a flashback before he died, and it wasn't that he had seen through the secrets of the Heavenly Dao Law, it was just a flash of inspiration, and he felt that all his previous doubts had been explained.
But Gu Chensha would not let Emperor Wu go because of this.
Emperor Wu's current cultivation base is already extremely terrifying. The Dao Realm of Thirty-one Transformations is "Creation of the Void". After reaching this realm, he will soon be able to enter the Thirty-two Transformations "One Thought Reaching Heaven", and further, he will achieve the Thirty-three Transformations "truth" The Sacred Heart" makes a saint.
All saints realize their own truth with their hearts. The truth is condensed into the Sacred Heart. Once it is achieved, it will be a true saint, stronger than a god, and more advanced than a god-level master.
If Emperor Wu became a saint, it would be extremely difficult to capture him.
Now is the time when your illness is killing you, Gu Chensha, for the sake of the world, for the great cause of the future, and for the plan of exterminating demons, it is impossible to let Emperor Wu go.
In the depths of the Crystal Dragon Palace, Gu Chensha was revolving violently, mobilizing the power of the Little Thousand World and the Wishing Tree, enveloping Emperor Wu and suppressing him completely.

Eh Pain_to12, I don't think it is flowery, the series is quite direct in the feats as you see. So it is immeasurable speed for me.

Gods and Saint are not really flowery, but actual realms of verse
It's not the term he used, but the beyond space, time and distance that is flowery.
You need literal statements and there are no other supporting feats. If there was one more feat, then its fine to use

It's not the term he used, but the beyond space, time and distance that is flowery.
You need literal statements and there are no other supporting feats. If there was one more feat, then its fine to use
I don't understand why it's flowery, if you look at the feats traveling back in time, they were all much stronger than MC at the time of that statement. They should support each other. Since we have things like Heavenly Dao aka all spacetime and past, present, future as a living being, even entities larger than infinite multiverse by countless times fighting each other in the infinite void transcends all concepts of size, space and time

I agree with 10th deathless to be TD 3. Yeah its like author just copy the TD's page and paste to his verse.
10th verse is encompasses the duality and also neither of duality. I hear DT say this can be TD 3

And i dont think 9th deathless can be TD 3

I don't understand why it's flowery, if you look at the feats traveling back in time, they were all much stronger than MC at the time of that statement. They should support each other. Since we have things like Heavenly Dao aka all spacetime and past, present, future as a living being, even entities larger than infinite multiverse by countless times fighting each other in the infinite void transcends all concepts of size, space and time
Your tier does not determine spped, as we have High 1-C here that are just FTL to begin with.
all the time travel feat you sent was not said to be done through speed, shrinking timelines are certainly not speed.
Again like I said, if you have any other feat then it is fine, but based on a single statement I cant say I agree with the rating

Anyway What do you think about the rest of the thread?

Also there's something pretty obvious that I forgot to add. It's Large size type 10, Empyrean Dao Physiology , Abstract Existence type 1 for both Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) (second key?) and Proud Heaven (first key)

Since they are comparable to Greensura who is larger than God realm (and also the essence of the whole God realm, similar to Yang Qi but his God realm aka Sage Monarch Empire, Proud Heaven is Great Necropolis and essence of God realm), and Proud Heaven he will have Abstract existence type 1 because the essence of God realm is infinite order, infinite fate, The very concept of "everything", Three Realms (Truth/Reality, Illusion/Imagination,Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana) and his body aka Great Necropolis is made from quinessence of Burying. Yang Qi (first key) should have Higher-Dimensional existence since his body contain countless multiverses (quote in 2-A Godmyth part) and this can scale to Leef-Dao and Proud Heaven (who stronger than him at that time)

For Empyrean Dao physiology, Proud Heaven swallowed them to increase his own power

Last edited:
I agree with 10th deathless to be TD 3. Yeah its like author just copy the TD's page and paste to his verse.
10th verse is encompasses the duality and also neither of duality. I hear DT say this can be TD 3

And i dont think 9th deathless can be TD 3
Don't worry there are infinite higher levels of Deathless that 10th Deathless can't imagine let alone reach and then we have MC

Gu Chensha had a long-term plan. Not only did he want to borrow the power of these "protagonists" to increase his resources, he wanted to advance to the 10th level of the Deathless Realm, "Annulled Null Immortality". He wanted to advance further in the future and reach the 11th level of the Deathless Realm. However, he had no idea what the 11th level of the Immortal Realm was. However, he felt that the path of the Deathless Realm should be endless. The world was always developing forward. He had to break through bottlenecks step by step. This was his endless path of creation. - Chapter 1061

古尘沙的想法很长远,他不但要借助这些“主角”的力量使得自己的资粮增多,晋升为不朽第十层“非有无不朽”之境界,还要在以后更进一步,成为不朽第十一层之境界,不过不朽第十一层究竟是什么,古尘沙自己都没有任何头绪,不过他觉得,不朽之道应该是永无止境的,世界是永远向前发展的,要一步步打破瓶颈,这是他的无穷开创之道。 - Chapter 1061

"There's no limit to cultivation base," Gu Chensha said. "Not just the eleventh, but the twelfth, or even the thirteenth. However, I don't know what exactly happened at that time. I'll only know when I reach that step. However, things have to be taken one step at a time. It's quite interesting to see the changes in the universe. Even I don't know what will happen in the universe in the next moment." - Chapter 1107

“境界是无止境的。”古尘沙道:“不光有十一层,还有十二层,甚至十三层,不过那个时候,究竟是怎么一回事,我也不清楚,只有走到那一步才会知道。不过事情一步步的走,就这么永恒的走下去,看宇宙变化之风景,也是有趣,因为现在就算是我,也不知道下一刻,宇宙究竟会发生什么事情。” - Chapter 1107

"My strength has nothing to do with cultivation base. Cultivation base is cultivation base. Strength is strength. Perhaps the truth of this world is that the higher one's cultivation base is, the more powerful one is. However, that's not the case for me." Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Of course, you don't understand this logic right now. It's nothing. You'll understand sooner or later." - Chapter 1147

“我的实力和境界无关,境界是境界,实力是实力,也许现在这个世界上的真理,就是境界越高,实力越强,可对于我来说并不是如此。”古尘沙摆摆手:“当然,你们现在并不能够理解这个道理,这也没有什么,迟早你们会理解的。” - Chapter 1147

"Why? What realm is this?" Hao Xuan tried everything he could think of. He even wanted to use everything in the multiverse to perish together with Gu Chensha, but he could not do anything. "Your realm is clearly lower than mine, but why can't I withstand your moves? What realm are you at?"

"You don't understand what realm is. Realm is just a symbol, a name that measures strength. All realms are decided by me. It's not that there's no immortality, it's that I suggested it. It's not that I haven't mastered it, it's just that I don't need this realm to support myself anymore," Gu Chensha said. "This realm is like a child. When he was young, he wanted to obtain something, but he couldn't get it. But when he grew up, even if he brought this thing to me, he wouldn't like it, because he could buy many of these things at will. Of course, you can't understand this logic." - Chapter 1149

“为什么,这是什么境界。”昊玄整个人想尽一切办法,甚至他想催动多元宇宙的所有,和古尘沙同归于尽,但根本做不出任何手段:“你明明境界比我低,可你的招式,我为什么抵挡不住?你到底是什么境界。”

“你根本不理解境界是什么,境界,不过就是一个符号,一个衡量实力高低的名字而已,而所有的境界,都是我来定的。非有无不朽的境界,也是我提出来的,我不是没有练成,而是我已经不需要这个境界来支撑自己了。”古尘沙道:“这个境界,就如一个小孩子,小的时候,很想获得某个玩意儿始终不可得,但长大之后,就算是把这个玩意儿送到面前,也不喜欢不心动了,因为随意就可以购买很多这样的玩意儿。当然,这个道理,你是不能够理解的。” - Chapter 1149
Anyway why do you think 9th Deathless not TD3?

Last edited:
Don't worry there are infinite higher levels of Deathless that 10th Deathless can't imagine let alone reach and then we have MC

Anyway why do you think 9th Deathless not TD3?
Even if that have infinite level, its still same TD 3 with same number of truth state, just more stronger

Because 9th deathless just a negation of thing (in this case duality) or state of neither of truth state

Even if that have infinite level, its still same TD 3 with same number of truth state, just more stronger

Because 9th deathless just a negation of thing (in this case duality) or state of neither of truth state
Ah not really. MC's father Aka Gu Taxian also exists in the negation of Heavenly Dao's everything but he can't reach the 9th Deathless (nor can't comprehend it. So he and Heavenly Dao fused together and that fusion is the 9th Deathless)

Also not sure if this helps but Empyrean Dao/Heavenly Dao/Dao of Heavens created laws from which "what could be done" and "what could not be done" are allowed to exist aka Logic/ Reason/Rationally/Worldview. When you are Heavenly Venerate, you will transcend and remove all this (Empyrean Venerate < Empyrean Life < Empyrean Orgin/baseline Low-2C < Empyrean World < Empyrean Dao)
“Rationality is an external environment,” Gu Chensha said. “Your understanding of the world is real and not fake. However, your heart eliminates all external factors, allowing you to recognize your true self. This kind of mentality is extremely mysterious, but it’s a wondrous thing. Are you absolutely rational, or do you respect your own heart? Is rationality real, or is your heart real?”
He couldn't help but think about this question.
It was just like a person thinking at the edge of a cliff. After I jump down like this, will I really die? After I die, will I still exist?
After I die, who will be the real me and the living me?
The higher one's cultivation level was, the more rational one would be.
Reason was a deep understanding of the world.
What could not be done and what could be done were within the laws permitted by the Heavenly Dao world.
This was rationality.
Ordinary people wouldn’t be rational enough to commit suicide, but Worldly realm martial artists would be as calm as steel.
After reaching the Dao Realm, one's spirit would be even more perfect and flawless.
As his cultivation base rose, his rationality would grow stronger.
If he could reach the twenty-five transformations of the Dao Realm, the Undying Body, then he would be able to think rationally. Everything in the world, the past, the future, everything would be calculated calmly. By this point, he would have killed all of the emotional entities.
Because if one was absolutely rational, they would live for a long time. This was the origin of an undying body.
Sensitive things tended to be impulsive. When a person was impulsive, they would lose their rationality and die quickly.
In order to break into the Heavenly Venerate realm, one had to break through all rationality and find one’s true self. In other words, the five elements of the Three Realms and the six paths of life were all enchanting objects that could be killed and destroyed.
This was the true meaning of an Heavenly Venerate

If chinamen's realm was simply stronger in AP then Sage Monarch and many cultivation novel wouldn't exist

Every 100 million years a powerful Protagonist (out of power/hax all cosmology at the time) appears to fight gu chensa. Starting from the yellow shirt youth is the first 10th deathless. Is it possible to count 1001 Main character as 1001 layer TD 3?

Ah not really. MC's father Aka Gu Taxian also exists in the negation of Heavenly Dao's everything but he can't reach the 9th Deathless (nor can't comprehend it. So he and Heavenly Dao fused together and that fusion is the 9th Deathless)
Yeah still make 9th deathless the state of neither of truth state, its not make it a unique third logic or the 5th truth state

In other words any universe of God World will become 6-D just like a normal universe with spacetime continuum of Low-2C (4-D) while its matter and space are 3-D (Tier 10 to tier 3). The God realm will be a structure in which countless multiverses, each with an infinite number of universes, as well as a hierarchy between universes and multiverses contain each other as an insignificant part. While it is continuously expanding. About who will be 6-D. Proud Heaven, Yang Qi/MC (second and Third key) as well as EM. The first two scale above the entire God Realm, and the last two are Unbounded Will and Paramount God
Its long....

Let me give summary of this

So there are countless multiverses that each multiverse contain infinite universes. And then there are god realm that bigger than the countless multiverses and have it own timeline, right???

I can accept God realm become higher dimension, because of this statement
不过现在杨奇仍旧看不到神界的全貌到底是什么样子的。
但是他能够看到神界无数的多元宇宙。这个庞然大物,无论从任何角度来看,都是冰山一角,你可以居高临下的看,可以到达内部看,都不知道它是什么形状,是什么结构。 Chapter 1557.
But now Yang Qi still can't see what the whole picture of God Realm looks like.But he was able to see the countless multiverses of the God Realm.No matter how you look at it from any angle, this huge monster is just the tip of the iceberg. You can look down from a high position, and you can go inside to see it, but you don’t know its shape or structure. Chapter 1557.

But i cannot understand why every universe in God realm can become higher dimension

But i cannot understand why every universe in God realm can become higher dimension
Because each universe has its own flow of time/timeline
He was starting to wonder if they were really dead. That said, he was remaining on full alert, and wasn't taking the situation lightly. He was still operating under the assumption that they were deep in hiding.Over the course of the past months, his empire's dynasty had grown, and he had built up more resources. A multiverse was forming in the depths of his empire, and each universe that made it up was complete with its own flow of time.He was making his own natural laws.Immense power was building up as he drew on primal-chaos paleo-energy. Chapter 1595

Not in AP, but in his TD 3, not higher(layered) TD 3, because its just same number of truth state
The higher realm is beyond knowledge and awareness of the lower realm. Going up to 10th deathless makes 9th deathless being scared because no one can understand. 11th deathless with 10th deathless is like 10th deathless with 9th deathless. Gu chensa when he met the Yellow Shirt Youth and criticized him for being so incompetent that there were countless deathless above 10th deathless (at least 14-15th deathless realm at that time)

Yeah still make 9th deathless the state of neither of truth state, its not make it a unique third logic or the 5th truth state
9th Deathless (Null Immortality/无不朽) is essentially a complete difference in substance to 8th Deathless (consisting of Empyrean Dao (both A and B simultaneously) and Gu Taxian (Neither A nor B)). It is not only stronger or superior but also the absolute nothingness, unpredictable, invisible,intangible, illusory for 8th Deathless but at the same time truly exists

Isn't it enough?

“你们这是在找死。你们父子两个唯一的命运,就是被我占据身躯,掠夺气数,最后为我所用,对付那古尘沙,我唯一的敌人,就是古尘沙,你们都是土鸡瓦 狗,想要对付我的意志,根本就是痴心妄想。也好,我就让你们见识见识,不朽第九层,无不朽的力量。哪怕是一丝,也根本不是你们这种低等级生物所抗衡得了的 。”这人头在人间之炉中发出来凶狠的声音。
随后,人头之中,散发出来了一股绝对虚无的力量,这力量简直就是捉摸不透,看不见,感受不到,可却真实存在,让人绝望,比如说,你明明看到一个人持 剑朝着你杀来,但无论怎么反应,都摸不到这人的任何衣角,因为在你看来,这持剑之人是虚幻的,可持剑之人对你却是真实的。 也就是说,面对无不朽的力量,任何力量都没用,不朽第九层,无不朽的力量,可以彻底摧毁一切力量。 这就是高等级力量对低等级力量的差别. 当年,天道和古踏仙的境界,都不朽八层永不朽之巅峰,没有到达无不朽之境界,不过两大存在合璧,经过酝酿,就诞生出来 了无不朽。 无不朽之境界,也是第一次出现在天地宇宙面前。
不过,天道和古踏仙的境界,固然和张自然一样,都是不朽第八层永不朽之巅峰,可数量多寡上有不同。 比如不朽第八层永不朽的力量是金子,那么现在张自然所蕴含的金子,就只有一个芝麻大小的点。 而无论是天道和古仙,都是一座金山。 芝麻粒的黄金和金山比起来,那相差实在是太大。 虽然他们的质量上来说,同样是黄金。 可是现在,无不朽的力量不是黄金,而是比黄金更珍贵许多的物质。
"You are looking for death. The only destiny for you father and son is to be occupied by me, to plunder your vitality, and finally to be used by me to deal with that Gu Chensha. My only enemy is Gu Chensha. You are both chicken tiles Dog, trying to deal with my will is simply wishful thinking. Well, I will let you see and see, the ninth level of immortality, Null Immortality power. Even if it is a trace, it is not something low-level creatures like you can compete with” The head made a fierce sound in the furnace of the world.
Then, a power of absolute nothingness emanated from the human head. This power is simply unpredictable, invisible, and intangible, but it really exists, which makes people despair. For example, you clearly see a person holding the sword is coming towards you, but no matter how you react, you can't touch any corner of this person's clothes, because in your view, the person holding the sword is illusory, but the person holding the sword is real to you. In other words, in the face of no immortal power, any power is useless, the ninth layer of immortality, no immortal power, can completely destroy all power. This is the difference between high-level power and low-level power. At that time, the realm of Empyrean Dao and Gu Taxian was the peak of Eternal immortality and eight layers of immortality, and they did not reach the realm of Null immortality. However, the two great beings merged together, and after brewing, Null Immortality was born. The realm of Null immortality is also the first time it has appeared in front of the universe.
The realm of null immortality is also the first time it has appeared in front of the universe.
However, the realm of Empyrean Dao and Gu Taxian are the same as Zhang Ziran, they are both the peak of the eighth level of immortality, but there are differences in the number. For example, the power of immortality on the eighth layer of immortality is gold, so the gold contained in Zhang Ziran is only a speck the size of a sesame seed. And whether it is Tiandao or Guxian, it is a golden mountain. > Compared with the gold of sesame seeds and Jinshan, the difference is really too big. Although their quality is also gold. But now, the null immortal power is not gold, but a much more precious substance than gold. Chapter 998

But acau 5, Trans 3 still got one shot by Gu chensa. I don't understand why 1001 Protagonists would dare to despise and declare war on Gu chensa if they have no ontology sublimation, If they are no more than 10th deathless around 1-2 layer trans 3, or higher degee acau 5, how dare they challenge gu chensa. (Remember that the power of 9th deathless increases infinitely as long as the psychic force is left, If just because AP or hax is stronger, it makes no sense to go solo with Gu chensa.)

Because each universe has its own flow of time/timeline
Have own timeline is not enough for higher dimension as far as i know
9th Deathless (Null Immortality/无不朽) is essentially a complete difference in substance to 8th Deathless (consisting of Empyrean Dao (both A and B simultaneously) and Gu Taxian (Neither A nor B)). It is not only stronger or superior but also the absolute nothingness, unpredictable, invisible,intangible, illusory for 8th Deathless but at the same time truly exists

Isn't it enough?
Well if they essence is different it can be TD 3. But i must see the context about 8th deathless, about the Dao (both A and B) and Taxian (Neither A and B)

The higher realm is beyond knowledge and awareness of the lower realm. Going up to 10th deathless makes 9th deathless being scared because no one can understand. 11th deathless with 10th deathless is like 10th deathless with 9th deathless. Gu chensa when he met the Yellow Shirt Youth and criticized him for being so incompetent that there were countless deathless above 10th deathless (at least 14-15th deathless realm at that time)
Still no

Have own timeline is not enough for higher dimension as far as i know
Ultima told me it was 6-D. In addition to controlling or impacting God Realm's time, you must have infinitely superior power over literal 5-D entities or create and destroy 5-D worlds of infinite size (Unbounded Will and Paramount Gods)
Well if they essence is different it can be TD 3. But i must see the context about 8th deathless, about the Dao (both A and B) and Taxian (Neither A and B)
Specifically, what context do you need? An explanation of the events happening around the statement (quite unrelated but anyway) or details of the Deathless/Immortality hierarchy?

Ultima told me it was 6-D. In addition to controlling or impacting God Realm's time, you must have infinitely superior power over literal 5-D entities or create and destroy 5-D worlds of infinite size (Unbounded Will and Paramount Gods)
Ultima told you that when a universe has its own timeline, is higher dimension 5D?

Basically, 5-D inhabitants in the verse perceive 4-D as fiction and they live within their own timeline, which is similar to 3-D being within 4-D spacetime from their own perspective.

Where?? I dont think just destroy 5D world it mean higher dimension, or have infinitely superior power can be higher dimension
Specifically, what context do you need? An explanation of the events happening around the statement (quite unrelated but anyway) or details of the Deathless/Immortality hierarchy?
A explanation and a proof. Because as i read, i only find a explanation about truth state in the 10th deathless, i agree with TD 3 because this statement
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
It say he is A, B, both A and B, neither A and B

Then what is the difference between weaker TD3 and stronger TD3?
The different is one is weaker and other is stronger. If we use duality as example, there are duality in layer A, and also there are duality in layer B but infinitely stronger duality. Its still duality not other different and unique logic (three-lity, four-lity....) just more stronger

Where?? I dont think just destroy 5D world it mean higher dimension, or have infinitely superior power can be higher dimension
Literally OP
Also
Basically, 5-D inhabitants in the verse perceive 4-D as fiction and they live within their own timeline, which is similar to 3-D being within 4-D spacetime from their own perspective.

A explanation and a proof. Because as i read, i only find a explanation about truth state in the 10th deathless, i agree with TD 3 because this statement

It say he is A, B, both A and B, neither A and B
Before I give an explanation (maybe after seven or eight hours since it's midnight in my country) can I ask if the remaining quotes from 10th Deathless are not enough for TD3 If not counting the statement you quoted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back