• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works Revision: TD3, Immeasurable speed and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
The different is one is weaker and other is stronger. If we use duality as example, there are duality in layer A, and also there are duality in layer B but infinitely stronger duality. Its still duality not other different and unique logic (three-lity, four-lity....) just more stronger
May I ask you a question? How to be considered a layer above baseline Trans 3 ? I think the nature of Ontology is superior to a character trans 3 and the same Tier counts as 1 layer above baseline Trans 3. But I think 11th deathless,12th deathless is the layer above baseline trans 3 which is reasonable according to your explanation :V 10th deathless=Trans 3<11th deathless=1 layer<12th deathless=2 layer<… :V

Last edited:
That's just a proof that the universe is 4D, aka space-time continuum. It won't make it any higher dimension.
I think you are confused. The God Realm and its inhabitants were accepted as 5-D/Low-1C by R-F (it lost possibly 9-D because DT)
Space-time continuum is nothing more than adding a temporal dimension to make it 6-D like exactly what I suggested in the thread

Literally OP
Also
I mean where ultima say it to you
Before I give an explanation (maybe after seven or eight hours since it's midnight in my country) can I ask if the remaining quotes from 10th Deathless are not enough for TD3 If not counting the statement you quoted ?
I afraid, yes
Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
That statement can also be the proof. But after i think again, that just a proof about duality

May I ask you a question? How to be considered a layer above baseline Trans 3 ? I think the nature of Ontology is superior to a character trans 3 and the same Tier counts as 1 layer above baseline Trans 3. But I think 11th deathless,12th deathless is the layer above baseline trans 3 which is reasonable according to your explanation :V 10th deathless=Trans 3<11th deathless=1 layer<12th deathless=2 layer<… :V
Layer of TD 3 is not about your TD 3 become more stonger than other TD 3. Layer of TD 3 is about more truth state or logic that you obey

Even if you infinite of infinite of infinite until infinite stronger than other TD 3, its will not be layered TD 3 because its same essence or same truth state
(btw we not use higher/layered TD 3, but i say higher/layered TD 3 for context that we talking in this)

Layer of TD 3 is not about your TD 3 become more stonger than other TD 3. Layer of TD 3 is about more truth state or logic that you obey

Even if you infinite of infinite of infinite until infinite stronger than other TD 3, its will not be layered TD 3 because its same essence or same truth state
(btw we not use higher/layered TD 3, but i say higher/layered TD 3 for context that we talking in this)
Truth state how to be interpreted as layer trans 3 ? As I understand it, trans 3 you are not/ transcending A, B, Not A, Not B, Simultaneously A and B (vs A B is any duality)

I mean the transcendent ontology nature. Not just stronger. Realm of dragon talisman is inherently sublimated in Ontology nature, at the top of Dao realm you become the most perfect existence in the universe, your Heaven realm ontology is even stronger. 8th deathless realm equivalent to Heaven Dao is all law, all concept, etc. 9th deathless is the essence as described in rabbit scan. 10th deathless then acau 5. Each time up to 1 realm is a complete transformation of ontology quality. Is it possible that if 10th deathless=Trans3, the realms after 11th, 12th deathless are not enough? I'm just confused about layer trans 3.

Truth state how to be interpreted as layer trans 3 ? As I understand it, trans 3 you are not/ transcending A, B, Not A, Not B, Simultaneously A and B (vs A B is any duality)
Are you read the TD's page?? In that literally write, obey AT LEAST 5 truth states, the measure of TD 3 is in number of truth states not how stronger the truth states are. Its also write on there, MANY-VALUED LOGIC that the logic can be infinite number

So TD 3 is about Many logic not about not describe by A B, both, neither. Otherwise because not describe by those mean you already be in different logic beyond duality, thats why it can have TD 3
Type 3 (Plurality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, these characters exist beyond the classical states of contradiction-allowing logic on some level of existence. That is to say, for any statement A about them they are in a state that can't be described as A is true, A is false, A is simultanously true and false or A is neither true nor false. And so they must obey a many-valued logic with at least 5 truth states, and not be in any of the 4 combinations of true and false mentioned earlier.

Are you read the TD's page?? In that literally write, obey AT LEAST 5 truth states, the measure of TD 3 is in number of truth states not how stronger the truth states are. Its also write on there, MANY-VALUED LOGIC that the logic can be infinite number

So TD 3 is about Many logic not about not describe by A B, both, neither. Otherwise because not describe by those mean you already be in different logic beyond duality, thats why it can have TD 3
oh thanks it seems trans 3 is not as strong as i imagined.

I mean the transcendent ontology nature. Not just stronger. Realm of dragon talisman is inherently sublimated in Ontology nature, at the top of Dao realm you become the most perfect existence in the universe, your Heaven realm ontology is even stronger. 8th deathless realm equivalent to Heaven Dao is all law, all concept, etc. 9th deathless is the essence as described in rabbit scan. 10th deathless then acau 5. Each time up to 1 realm is a complete transformation of ontology quality. Is it possible that if 10th deathless=Trans3, the realms after 11th, 12th deathless are not enough? I'm just confused about layer trans 3.
Yeah if you can prove every 11th 12th...... is different unique essence, not just a statement that there are realms above 10th deathless

Well, just Trans 3 is interactive and equal ? :V
Not equal, but whatever number of truth state is just TD 3 not higher/layered TD 3. Because TD 3 it self is obey logic with at least 5 truth states, so it 100..200.. or even infinite truth states is still TD 3. If we add higher TD 3 it will like higher than many-valued logic concept it self

ukay will have a staff here today, I will rearrange the thread and write the actual content for the infinities section

Not equal, but whatever number of truth state is just TD 3 not higher/layered TD 3. Because TD 3 it self is obey logic with at least 5 truth states, so it 100..200.. or even infinite truth states is still TD 3. If we add higher TD 3 it will like higher than many-valued logic concept it self
Oh, Thank you very much. no layer trans 3 but It have stronger trans 3 and weaker trans 3 :V

ukay will have a staff here today, I will rearrange the thread and write the actual content for the infinities section
Before going to the main content, I suggest everyone to take a look at these to understand the hierarchy of universes in the multiverse and what is accepted.
I will quote them again here to avoid confusion. There are ten levels of the universe, determined by the size and number of Empyrean Dao cultivators can be born in these universes, remember Nanoverse is always the lowest rank. And so every time the word "universe" is mentioned (from chapter 1068 and so on), consider it's much larger than 2-A multiverse (Mortal realm or Primal chaos)

The size of the universes in the multiverses are divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.- Chapter 1114
多元宇宙之中的宇宙规模划分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,巨型宇宙,超级巨型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,然后就是超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙

In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the Mortal Realm, let alone the current arcane universe, hiveverse, Hybirdverse, and Martialverse. - Chapter 1068
现在的多元宇宙之中,随随便便一个宇宙,都比当初的人间界要大得多,更别说是现在的奥术宇宙和母巢,混元,太武。 - Chapter 1068

Even as he spoke, he waved his hand, causing everything around him to spin. Shockingly, he was using some sort of teleportation technique to teleport the entire temple into a larger universe.
Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses.
But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born.That was "Annullverse".
This universe was formed by the power that was spread throughout the multiverse.
“Look, Gu Chensha,” Hao Xuan said. “This is the universe I created, and everyone in the multiverse has found their own position. They’re using the power of my virtual network to send feedback to the real world.” - Chapter 1149
在说话之间,他突然一挥手,这里天旋地转,他居然催动了无上挪移之术,把这座大殿挪移到了一个最大的宇宙之中。
原本,在宇宙的级别中,分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,超大型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,超级无限无尽无边无际宇宙,不可思议宇宙。
但是现在,居然诞生了比不可思议宇宙更大的宇宙。
那就是“非有无宇宙”。
此宇宙,乃是在这网络遍布了多元宇宙之中的力量所凝聚
“古尘沙,你看,这是我所缔造的宇宙,还有,多元宇宙之中的每一个人,现在都找到了自己的位置,他们运用我的虚拟网络力量,反馈到达现实之中,彻底改变了所有。” - Chapter 1149

"这……"魏嘉大吃一惊:"无祖,现在多元宇宙到底有多少个宇宙,谁都数不清楚,那新世界每时每刻都会诞生出来很多宇宙,每个宇宙脱离了新世界之后, 独自生长,其中就会诞生出来天道高手,小一点的宇宙,只能够诞生出来一个天道境界的强者,而大的宇宙,则是可以诞生出来数个,甚至数十个,如果是巨型宇宙, 那千百个都不稀奇,更别说是超级巨无霸宇宙了。"
宇宙分为很多种类,从小到大,再到巨型宇宙,超级巨型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙。
一般来说,微型宇宙只能够诞生出来一个天道境界的人物,而小型宇宙则是可以诞生出来两三个,中等宇宙是可以诞生十个以下的天道境界高手,大型宇宙就是数十个,巨型宇宙 就是数百个,乃至于上千个,超级巨型宇宙则是可以诞生出来数万乃至于数十万,而超级巨无霸宇宙则是数百万,乃至于数千万的天道境界高手。
至于超级无量无尽无穷无边宇宙新世界和旧世界两大宇宙,其中就不知道可以诞生出来多少天道境界的人物了。
"This..." Wei Jia was taken aback: "Wuzu, no one can count how many universes there are in the multiverse now. In the new world, many universes are born every moment. After each universe leaves the new world, If you grow alone, you will be born with a master of the way of heavenly dao. A smaller universe can only give birth to a strong person in the realm of the way of heaven, while a large universe can give birth to several, or even dozens of them. If it is a giant universe, Those thousands and hundreds are not uncommon, let alone a Super-Giant-Terraverse."
There are many types of universes, from small to large, to giant universes, super giant universes, and super giant universes.
Generally speaking, a nanoverse can only give birth to one person in the realm of heavenly Dao, while a Microverse can give birth to two or three people, a mesoverse can give birth to less than ten masters of the realm of heaven, a megaverse can have dozens, and a gigaverse can give birth to two or three people. There are hundreds, or even thousands, and tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of super-terraverse can be born, while super-giant-terraverse are millions, or even tens of millions, of masters in the realm of heavenly Dao.
As for the two major universes of the Hyper-infiniteverses, the new world and the old world, there is no telling how many characters in the realm of heavenly Dao can be born in them. Chapter 1098

For the size of Mortal Realm
到达了无不朽境界之后,所有的东西都只能够自己参悟,自己去经营,外人的指点已经没有了用处。
因为无不朽境界的人,实际上已经超过了天道,超过了造物,是一种天道都无法理解的形态,是从来没有过的存在。
在当年,最高境界也不过就是天道,是绝对的真理,绝对的统治者。可是天符大帝古踏仙和天道结合之后,就产生了变异,世界宇宙如吹气球似的膨胀起来,在这些岁月之中,增加了万亿兆倍都不止。
变异之后,无不朽的境界也就诞生了。
随后,古尘沙更是把不朽第十层非有无不朽的境界也推算了出来,这就导致了世界更加精彩。
世界是无限的,天地是不停的向前发展的,古尘沙也不知道以后究竟会发生什么事情,不过正因为如此,才显得有趣。 这样有趣的天地,古尘沙时时刻刻都有新鲜感。Chapter 1103
After reaching the realm of immortality, all things can only be understood and managed by oneself, and the guidance of outsiders is useless.
Because people without immortality have actually surpassed the way of heaven and creation. They are a form that even the way of heaven cannot understand, and they have never existed before.
Back then, the highest state was nothing but the Empyrean Dao, the absolute truth, and the absolute ruler.
However, after Tianfu Great Emperor Gu Taxian combined with the Empyrean Dao, there was a mutation, and the universe of the world expanded like a balloon. In these years, it has increased by more than a trillion trillion times.
After the mutation, the realm of null immortality was born.
Later, Gu Chensha even calculated the realm of immortality on the tenth level of immortality, which made the world even more exciting.
The world is infinite, and the world is constantly moving forward. Gu Chensha doesn't know what will happen in the future, but it is because of this that it is interesting. In such an interesting world, Gu Chensha always feels fresh.

We don't know what size differences were between the universes before the Super-Terraverse.
But the Super-Terraverse (which is the beginning of what's called the Super-Universe) basically so massive that it can't be measured in data units while smaller universes like microverses can still be measured even though its size far exceeds the infinite multiverse (in the same way that any starfield in any universe is measured in light-years unit, just for universes data unit is much larger than "light year"). I initially suggested it as Low-1C or at least 2-A possibly Low-1C but Ultima said it should be "At least 2-A" so I'm fine with his suggestion
这大阵凝聚成了形体,无不朽的气息节节攀升,几乎是通天彻地,到达了最强之巅峰,大阵的规模并不是很大,只有方圆数十里。
这对于多元宇宙来说,比尘埃还不如。
要知道,随便一个宇宙中的星域,都是用光年来计算,更别说一个宇宙,那还是小型宇宙,真正的超级宇宙,根本不可能用数据单位来衡量,所以方圆数十里的大 阵,实在是太小了。
This large formation condensed into a shape, and the immortal breath climbed steadily, almost reaching the peak of the strongest. The scale of the large formation is not very large, only tens of miles in radius
This is worse than dust for the multiverse.
You must know that any star field in any universe is calculated in light years, let alone a universe, which is still a microverse. It is impossible to measure the real super universe with data units, so the large formation with a radius of tens of miles is really too small Chapter 1118

Then we have the Super-Giga-Terraverse which is implied to be larger than the Super-Terraverse by infinitely many times.

空间震动,时空扭曲,造物爆发。咔嚓!
九玄宇宙的本源壮大到了极限,开始扩张,向着四面八方吞噬,首先是一股力量降临了那五个备选主角的宇宙。这五个备选主角的宇宙立刻就融入了这九玄宇宙之中,所有生灵甚至都不知道发生了什么事情,就觉得自己所在的地方全部变化。
当然,这些生灵并没有死,而且在两个宇宙融合之间,有很多意外的事情发生,可以产生很多机缘。轰隆!
九玄宇宙融合了五个宇宙之后,再度吞噬了数十个周围的宇宙,然后突然一震,大地变化,无穷扩张,空间扭曲,无限衍生,虫洞此起彼伏。
随后,宇宙的意志无限扩展。这个宇宙晋升成为了超级巨无霸宇宙,成为了可以和奥术宇宙,太武宇宙,母巢宇宙,混元宇宙媲美的存在。
而在晋升的同时,周洋身躯一震,一股无不朽的力量出现在了体内,不过那无不朽的境界,就是一丝而已。
Space vibrates, time and space distort, and creation explodes.
Click!
The origin of the Jiuxuan universe grew to its limit, and began to expand, devouring in all directions. First, a force came to the universe of the five candidate protagonists.
The universes of the five candidate protagonists were immediately integrated into the Jiuxuan universe, and all the creatures didn't even know what happened, and felt that their places had completely changed.
Of course, these creatures did not die, and between the fusion of the two universes, many unexpected things happened, which could generate many opportunities.
Boom!
After the Jiuxuan universe fused five universes, it devoured dozens of surrounding universes again, and then there was a sudden shock, the earth changed, infinite expansion, space distortion, infinite derivatives, and wormholes one after another.
Subsequently, the will of the universe expands infinitely
This universe has been promoted to become a Super-Giant-Terraverse, and has become an existence comparable to the Arcane Universe, Taiwu Universe, Brood Universe, and Hunyuan Universe.
At the same time as he was promoted, Zhou Yang's body shook, and an null immortal power appeared in his body, but the realm of null immortality was just a trace. Chapter 1083

他现在来到了一个叫做"九玄宇宙"之中,这"九玄宇宙"是超级巨型宇宙,这宇宙之中是一个很正常的宇宙,大多数的人都修炼仙道,修炼的等级还是按照古老 的那一套,道境三十六变,天尊,天寿,天元,天界,天道。
He has now come to a place called "Nine Mysterious Universe/Jiuxuan universe", which is a super-terraverse. This universe is a very normal universe. Most people practice immortality, and the level of cultivation is still according to the ancient The set of Dao Realm Thirty-Six Changes, Tianzun, Tianshou, Tianyuan, Tianjie, Tiandao. Chapter 1071

Then we have the Hyper-Infiniteverse. With the Old World described as being not just eight times larger but dozens or even four hundred times the Super-Giga-Terraverse (the four realms here are Arcane Universe, Taiwu Universe, Brood Universe, and Hunyuan Universe)
“是不是?”赵江山似笑非笑:“这是四界本源的力量在帮助你,你输入力量,使得四界开始融合,推动这件事情,你自身的修为也会提高。要知道, 四界其中每一界都有单独晋升无不朽境界的机会,而你现在等于是四界联合。这种力量绝对不是我们所能够想象的,而且四界联合,最后蜕变,也绝对不是四个一 加起来这么简单,而是翻倍,数倍,甚至是数十倍,乃至于百倍。”
"Isn't it?" Zhao Jiangshan said with a half-smile: "This is the original power of the four worlds helping you. You input power to make the four worlds begin to merge. By promoting this matter, your own cultivation will also improve. You know, Each of the four realms has the opportunity to advance to the Immortal Realm individually, and you are now tantamount to the union of the four realms. Moreover, the union of the four realms and the final transformation is definitely not as simple as adding up the four ones, but doubling, several times, even dozens of times, or even a hundred times.Chapter 1065

The weakest 9th Deathless like Zhao Jiangshan considers this multiverse to be small despite the existence of more than four Super-Giga-Terraverses, One (or two) Hyper-infiniteverses, the New World and the Old World as well as the four Super-Giga-Terraverses and countless smaller universes are spawned by the New World in every moment

“很好,你现在的修为并没有到达最高境界,我就为你提升。顺便把你改造一下,使得奥术宇宙对于你的加持更加深刻。”赵江山一抓,就把林小凡抓在了 手里,然后直接遁走,到达了虚空深处。
赵江山停留下来,指着多元宇宙:“林小凡,等你到达了无不朽之境界,你就会发现,这多元宇宙实在是很小,在将来,我肯定就是旧世界之主,所有的人都 要归附于我,我的力量会到达最高巅峰,古尘沙迟早要被我踩踏在脚底下。”
"Very good, your current cultivation base has not reached the highest level, so I will improve it for you. By the way, I will transform you to make the arcane universe's blessings on you more profound." Zhao Jiangshan caught Lin Xiaofan hand, and then fled directly, reaching the depths of the void.Zhao Jiangshan stopped and pointed to the multiverse: "Lin Xiaofan, when you reach the realm of immortality, you will find that this multiverse is really small. In the future, I will definitely be the master of the old world. If you want to belong to me, my strength will reach the highest peak, and Gu Chensha will be trampled under my feet sooner or later." Chapter 1076

古尘沙,你还是太过自大。 周洋可不比赵江山,赵江山算什么,他晋升为无不朽,就是靠吞噬法无仙而已,哪怕是晋升了,他的力量也是无不朽之中最为弱小的
Gu Chensha, you are still too arrogant. Zhou Yang is no better than Zhao Jiangshan, Zhao Jiangshan is nothing, he was promoted to Null Immortal, just relying on the devouring method to become immortal, even if he was promoted, his strength is also the weakest among Null Immortals Chapter 1081

Then we have a timeskip of 100k years since the MC gave lifespan to every entity in the verse except him lol. The Multiverse has grown to such an extent that even if any Empyrean Daomasters spend their entire lifespan (hundred million years) they cannot discover even one ten-thousandth, not even 9th Deathless can explore entire multiverse
But Zhou Qin and the other five Protagonists (Like Yang Qi (DT) are so powerful, that their thoughts permeate every corner of the multiverse, they can destroy it even with a punch.

时间就这样,一年年的过去。
一百年,一千年。
一万年! 十万年!
古尘沙不停的观看多元宇宙变化,万界生灭,又过去了十万年岁月,在这十万年岁月之中,哪怕是天寿境界的高手,也会因为寿命干枯而死亡,
因为古尘沙设定的寿命,天寿境界不再是天地同寿,而就是十万年寿命。
甚至到达了天道境界,也就是亿年寿命而已。
天尊境界,乃是万年寿命,天寿十万年,天元百万年,天界千万年,天道亿年,无不朽的境界十亿年,不过也个规律也有可能被打破,比如跟着古尘沙 的楼拜月等人,寿命就已经到达了数百亿年之多,诸葛牙,武圣,闻洪等人,寿命也远远超过了无不朽境界的法圣十倍,乃至于数十倍 之多。
另外的人,如果能够获得什么宝贝,也可以增加寿命。
十万年的时间,看似漫长,实际上,也就是古尘沙研究数据在瞬息之间。
无数的数据都被采集在了“非有无不朽”的模块之中,这模块似乎随时随地都> 可以晋升到达非有无不朽的境界。不过,还差最后一重蜕变。
Time is like this, year after year.
One hundred years, one thousand years.
One ten thousand years! One hundred thousand years!
Gu Chensha kept watching the changes in the multiverse, the birth and death of ten thousand worlds, and another hundred thousand years passed. During these one hundred thousand years, even the masters of the Tianshou realm would die due to the dryness of their lifespans.
Because of the lifespan set by Gu Chensha, the realm of Tianshou/Empyrean Life is no longer the same life span of heaven and earth, but a lifespan of 100,000 years.
Even reached the realm of heaven, that is, a lifespan of hundreds of millions of years.
The realm of Tianzun is ten thousand years of life , one hundred thousand years of Empyrean life, one million years of Empyrean World, ten million years of Empyrean Dao, one hundred million years of Empyrean Dao, one billion years of Null immortality, but this rule may also be broken, such as following Gu Chensa. The lifespan of Lou Baiyue and others has already reached tens of billions of years. Zhuge Ya, Wu Sheng, Wen Hong and others have a life span of ten times, or even dozens of times, that of Fa Sheng who has Null immortal state
Other people, if they can get some treasures, can also increase their lifespan.
One hundred thousand years seems to be a long time, but in fact, the research data of Guchensha is in the blink of an eye.
Countless data has been collected in the "Annulled immortality" module, which seems to be able to be promoted to the realm of non-existent immortality anytime and anywhere.
However, there is still a final transformation. Chapter 1113

任何天道高手面对多元宇宙,都觉得根本无法探索,哪怕是穷尽一生,也许连万分之一都无法看清楚。 就算是最初进入无不朽境界的人,其实也无法探寻完毕整个多元宇宙。
不过,这种情况在周钦,王钞,洪义,方韩,杨旗,江六人面前,倒是根本不存在,因为这六人实在是太强了,他们的力量思维稍微一动,就可以弥漫整个多元宇宙的每一个角落,不过,如果有一些极其强大的存在,故意隐藏,也很难寻找。
打个比喻,多元宇宙就是一间房子,这六个强大的存在就是房间之中的人,而楼拜月等这群人,就是房间中的跳蚤。房间看起来不大,可要其中找出来跳蚤,还是很难的,必须要仔细的搜寻。
打个比喻,多元宇宙就是一间房子,这六个强大的存在就是房间之中的人,而楼拜月等这群人,就是房间中的跳蚤。 房间看起来不大,可要其中找出来跳蚤,还是很难的,必须要仔细的搜寻。
当然,只要这六人下定决心,用一些非常手段,比如毁灭多元宇宙,使得多元宇宙化为乌有,那肯定可以寻找出来楼拜月等人,可这样一来的话,肯定会引出古尘沙来 镇压他们。
就算是古尘沙不镇压他们,他们在毁灭多元宇宙的过程之中,肯定会加速一些英雄人物的进化,说不定就诞生和他们平起平坐的存在。
“我们不能够毁灭多元宇宙。”江厘道:“当然,这群可恶的跳蚤,老鼠,必须要灭杀,才能够解我心头之恨。”
Facing the multiverse, any expert in the Dao of Heaven feels that it is impossible to explore it at all. Even if he spends his whole life, he may not be able to see clearly even one ten thousandth of it. Even those who first entered the realm of null immortality cannot actually explore the entire multiverse. However, this kind of situation does not exist in front of Zhou Qin, Wang Chao, Hong Yi, Fang Han, Yang Qi, and Jiang, because these six people are too strong.
With a slight movement of their power thinking, they can fill every corner of the entire multiverse. However, if there are some extremely powerful existences, it is difficult to find them if they are deliberately hidden.
To use a metaphor, the multiverse is a house, these six powerful beings are the people in the room, and Lou Baiyue and the group are the fleas in the room. The room doesn't look big, but it's still difficult to find fleas in it, you have to search carefully.
Of course, as long as these six people make up their minds and use some extraordinary means, such as destroying the multiverse and making the multiverse disappear, they will definitely be able to find Lou Baiyue and others, but if they do this, it will definitely lead to Gu Chensha Suppress them.
Even if Gu Chensha doesn't suppress them, in the process of destroying the multiverse, they will definitely accelerate the evolution of some heroes, and maybe they will be born on an equal footing with them.
"We can't destroy the multiverse." Jiang Li said: "Of course, this group of hateful fleas and mice must be exterminated to relieve my hatred." Chapter 1123

好狗胆!”周钦几乎是勃然大怒,突然身躯站立挺拔,其中出现了无穷无尽的毁灭之真谛。
他双手一动,似乎是撕裂了某种东西,脚步如龙虎奔腾,践踏之间,爆发出来了最强的杀意。
手捏拳,拳头的力量,无法形容,似乎多元宇宙都在他的拳头面前瑟瑟发抖,要崩溃,所有的生灵都在这铁拳面前跪下,彻底臣服。
"What a dog!" Zhou Qin was almost furious, and suddenly stood upright, and the endless truth of destruction appeared in it.
When he moved his hands, it seemed that something had been torn apart. His footsteps were galloping like a dragon and a tiger, and between the trampling, the strongest killing intent erupted.
Clenching a fist, the power of the fist is indescribable, it seems that the multiverse is trembling in front of his fist, about to collapse, and all living beings kneel down in front of this iron fist, completely surrendering. Chapter 1118

Then we have The Mind/The Heart, every living thing has it. It has an infinite source of power that the 9th Deathless or the likes of Zhou Qin, Yang Qi are only finite compared to it.

“再次催动,所有心灵力量,压榨出来。”这个时候,武圣说话了,他发出来了长啸,酣畅淋漓,似乎是周钦对于他的压力越大,他越是舒服:“此人 果然是厉害,能够给我们足够的压力,甚至能够给我们带来死亡的威胁,但正是如此,才更有价值,这么多年来,我们自从晋升到达了无不朽的境界,就没有人可以对 我们造成死亡的威胁了,所以我们无法激发自己心灵之中的更多力量,我们早就知道,自己内心深处的力量是无限的,缺乏的就是压榨出来它们的媒介,而我们现在没有任何威胁 ,自然是不能够压榨出来,周钦这些人正是我们最好的压榨机器!”。
心灵的力量是无限,而输出的管道是有限的,人的修为,就是如何把这输出的管道扩大,使得自己能够更多的运用心灵的力量。
谁能够输出的多,输出得猛,谁的修为就更加厉害。
这就是古尘沙开创的修炼方式。
"Push again, all the power of the mind, squeeze it out." At this time, the martial saint spoke, he let out a long whistle, soundly, as if the more pressure Zhou Qin put on him, the more comfortable he was: "This person is really powerful, able to put enough pressure on us, even able to bring us the threat of death, but that is exactly what makes it more valuable, for so many years, since we have been promoted to the realm of null immortality, no one can threaten us with death, so we cannot stimulate more power in our hearts, we have known for a long time the power deep in one's heart is unlimited, what is lacking is the medium to squeeze them out, and we don't have any threats now, so naturally we can't squeeze them out, people like Zhou Qin are our best squeeze machines!"
The power of the mind is infinite, and the output pipeline is limited, human cultivation, is how to expand this output pipeline, so that they can use the power of the mind more.Who can output more, output fierce, whose cultivation will be more powerful.
This is the cultivation method pioneered by Gu Chensa. Chapter 1118

After White Teen (a merger between Yang Qi and 5 other MCs like Zhou Qin, Jiang Li, Fang Hang,..) and Gu Chensa removed their lifespan restriction table, a 9th Deathless with an initial lifespan of one trillion (Zhou Qin and Yang Qi are one hundred billion to nine hundred billion) have harnessed the full limitless power of Mind and created the cosmic ocean. Each drop of water is a universe, in the universe there is a universe, and so on to infinity.
There are two paths here: one is 2-A as suggested by Eliza in the previous thread and PainTo12, the other is according to Ultima (partly) and @deonment , it would be High 1B because the lowest universes in the infinite series is baseline universe (yeah, since the nanoverse is much larger than baseline 2-A although it's the bottom of the hierarchy of universes in the multiverse since chapter 1068)

Tldr

Primal Chaos: 2-A (Truly infinite to 2-B Empyrean World)
Mortal Realm: 2-A (Quintillion times Primal Chaos)
Nanoverse: 2-A (much larger than Mortalverse)
Microverse/Mesoverse/ Megaverse/Gigaverse: 2-A (each larger than the last)
Super-Terraverse: At Least 2-A
Super-Giga-Terraverse: infinitely times Super-Terraverse
Hyper-Infiniteverse: At least Eight to Eighth Hundreds time Super-Giga-Terraverse
Multiverse/Yang Qi (DT) (after Hundred Thousand year timeskip): Countless times Hyper-Infiniteverses
Cosmic Ocean/Infinite power of mind : 2-A (Infinitely times Multiverse) or High-1B
A random 9th Deathless who created cosmic ocean: countless x Infinite x infinite times Cosmic Ocean since their power is infinities upon infinities (each living being in Cosmic ocean has infinite power of the mind. There are countless drop of water in ocean, infinite universes in each drop since it's a loop, each universe much larger than 2-A so infinite beings)
Annulleverse/Annulled Immortality/10th Deathless: 2-A or High-1B? Low-1A? 1-A? (since they're apophatic to everything below)
MC: scale above infinite hierarchy of Deathless realms

Last edited:
Before going to the main content, I suggest everyone to take a look at these to understand the hierarchy of universes in the multiverse and what is accepted.
I will quote them again here to avoid confusion. There are ten levels of the universe, determined by the size and number of Empyrean Dao cultivators can be born in these universes, remember Nanoverse is always the lowest rank. And so every time the word "universe" is mentioned (from chapter 1068 and so on), consider it's much larger than 2-A multiverse (Mortal realm or Primal chaos)

For the size of Mortal Realm

We don't know what size differences were between the universes before the Super-Terraverse.
But the Super-Terraverse (which is the beginning of what's called the Super-Universe) basically so massive that it can't be measured in data units while smaller universes like microverses can still be measured even though its size far exceeds the infinite multiverse (in the same way that any starfield in any universe is measured in light-years unit, just for universes data unit is much larger than "light year"). I initially suggested it as Low-1C or at least 2-A possibly Low-1C but Ultima said it should be "At least 2-A" so I'm fine with his suggestion

Then we have the Super-Giga-Terraverse which is implied to be larger than the Super-Terraverse by infinitely many times.

Then we have the Hyper-Infiniteverse. With the Old World described as being not just eight times larger but dozens or even four hundred times the Super-Giga-Terraverse (the four realms here are Arcane Universe, Taiwu Universe, Brood Universe, and Hunyuan Universe)

The weakest 9th Deathless like Zhao Jiangshan considers this multiverse to be small despite the existence of more than four Super-Giga-Terraverses, One (or two) Hyper-infiniteverses, the New World and the Old World as well as the four Super-Giga-Terraverses and countless smaller universes are spawned by the New World in every moment

Then we have a timeskip of 100k years since the MC gave lifespan to every entity in the verse except him lol. The Multiverse has grown to such an extent that even if any Empyrean Daomasters spend their entire lifespan (hundred million years) they cannot discover even one ten-thousandth, not even 9th Deathless can explore entire multiverse
But Zhou Qin and the other five Protagonists (Like Yang Qi (DT) are so powerful, that their thoughts permeate every corner of the multiverse, they can destroy it even with a punch.

甚至到达了天道境界,也就是亿年寿命而已。

However, there is still a final transformation. Chapter 1113

Then we have The Mind/The Heart, every living thing has it. It has an infinite source of power that the 9th Deathless or the likes of Zhou Qin, Yang Qi are only finite compared to it.

After White Teen (a merger between Yang Qi and 5 other MCs like Zhou Qin, Jiang Li, Fang Hang,..) and Gu Chensa removed their lifespan restriction table, a 9th Deathless with an initial lifespan of one trillion (Zhou Qin and Yang Qi are one hundred billion to nine hundred billion) have harnessed the full limitless power of Mind and created the cosmic ocean. Each drop of water is a universe, in the universe there is a universe, and so on to infinity.
There are two paths here: one is 2-A as suggested by Eliza in the previous thread and PainTo12, the other is according to Ultima (partly) and @deonment , it would be High 1B because the lowest universes in the infinite series is baseline universe (yeah, since the nanoverse is much larger than baseline 2-A although it's the bottom of the hierarchy of universes in the multiverse since chapter 1068)

Tldr

Primal Chaos: 2-A (Truly infinite to 2-B Empyrean World)
Mortal Realm: 2-A (Quintillion times Primal Chaos)
Nanoverse: 2-A (much larger than Mortalverse)
Microverse/Mesoverse/ Megaverse/Gigaverse: 2-A (each larger than the last)
Super-Terraverse: At Least 2-A
Super-Giga-Terraverse: infinitely times Super-Terraverse
Hyper-Infiniteverse: At least Eight to Eighth Hundreds time Super-Giga-Terraverse
Multiverse/Yang Qi (DT) (after Hundred Thousand year timeskip): Countless times Hyper-Infiniteverses
Cosmic Ocean/Infinite power of mind : 2-A (Infinitely times Multiverse) or High-1B
A random 9th Deathless who created cosmic ocean: countless x Infinite x infinite times Cosmic Ocean since their power is infinities upon infinities (each living being in Cosmic ocean has infinite power of the mind. There are countless drop of water in ocean, infinite universes in each drop since it's a loop, each universe much larger than 2-A so infinite beings)
Annulleverse/Annulled Immortality/10th Deathless: 2-A or High-1B? Low-1A? 1-A? (since they're apophatic to everything below)
MC: scale above infinite hierarchy of Deathless realms
Yeah I agree with the high end as the main proponent behind High 1-B, and it would be 1-A to me for the 10th Deathless

Yeah I agree with the high end as the main proponent behind High 1-B, and it would be 1-A to me for the 10th Deathless
woah, and there is infinite deathless Hierachy. And Gu chensa is beyond that hierachy. The difference between 11th deathless and 10th deathless is no different than 10th deathless with 9th deathless (9th deathless cannot understand 10th deathless). So infinite deathless hierachy=1A+ and Gu chensa=H1A. Oh my god, it will pull the DT verse very far from tier 2A. only 9th deathless has divided the Infinite Lifespan realm(infinite lifespan hierachy). I remember the random overlord that created the H1B structure (if approved) was only 10k hundred million years realm.

Last edited:
The high end proposals, like High 1-B and 1-A, seems fine. Last time, I didn't see enough contexts on the cosmic ocean being High 1-B, but I can see it now with the evidence.
Transduality type 3 seems fine.
The speed looks to be infinite instead.

Last edited:
The high end proposals, like High 1-B and 1-A, seems fine. Last time, I didn't see enough contexts on the cosmic ocean being High 1-B, but I can see it now with the evidence.
Transduality type 3 seems fine.
The speed looks to be infinite instead.
Thanks!
There are several statements about physically travel through the past, present, and future. Will it be enough for immeasurable speed?
随后,古尘沙出现在了古道仙的背后,盘膝端坐在半空中,在他的身下,是一条巨龙,这巨龙不是活体,而是许多文明组成的一条文明之龙,巨龙 身上每一枚鳞片,都是一个文明,浩瀚如史诗一般的文明,这些文明组合起来,成为一条巨龙,巨龙游弋在过去现在未来之中,寻找自由,寻找机会,寻找超脱。
然后,古尘沙的双手捏成了一个印诀,这印诀中间空空荡荡,没有任何东西的存在,看不到虚空,看不到过去现在未来,看不到因果,看不到缘分,看 不到人心,更是看不到天地万界。
Afterwards, Gu Chensha appeared behind Gu Daoxian, sitting cross-legged in mid-air. Under him was a giant dragon. This giant dragon was not a living body, but a civilized dragon composed of many civilizations. The giant dragon Every scale on the body is a civilization, a civilization as vast as an epic. These civilizations are combined to form a giant dragon. The dragon swims in the past, present and future, looking for freedom, opportunities, and detachment.
Then, Gu Chensha's hands squeezed into a seal, the seal is empty, there is nothing there, you can't see the void, you can't see the past, present and future, you can't see cause and effect, you can't see fate, you can see If you can't see people's hearts, you can't see the world. Chapter 966

他五指张开,顿时之间,一道璀璨之光出现,在光出现了六个影子,这六个影子赫然是周钦,王钞,洪义,方韩,杨旗,江厘似乎这六个人 复活了过来。
然后六大伟岸的存在贯穿古今未来,再次凝聚成一体,化为了无之法则。
He opened his five fingers, and suddenly, a bright light appeared, and six shadows appeared in the light. These six shadows were Zhou Qin, Wang Chao, Hong Yi, Fang Han, Yang Qi, and Jiang Li resurrected.
Then the existence of the six stalwarts runs through the past, present and future, and once again condenses into one body, turning into the law of nothing. Chapter 1145
About AP can MC be High-1A since he scales above infinite Hierarchy of Deathless and 9th is basically 2-A to High-1B, 10th Deathless is 1-A,...?

I guess Immeasurable speed seems fine.
Thanks!
There are several statements about physically travel through the past, present, and future. Will it be enough for immeasurable speed?

About AP can MC be High-1A since he scales above infinite Hierarchy of Deathless and 9th is basically 2-A to High-1B, 10th Deathless is 1-A,...?
For the infinite Hierarchy, do you mean the God Realm?

For the infinite Hierarchy, do you mean the God Realm?
No, The High-1A I'm talking about is about DT, MC (Gu Chensa) somehow supersedes the whole framework of the concept of "realm" including infinite Deathless levels, it's basically like what Muchacho suggested earlier except Nullverse/Baseline 10th Deathless as 1-A and everything below as 2-A

God realm is from Sage Monarch. I suggested 6-D for it in the thread but @deonment and Ultima are fine with Godmyth's feat having to be High-1B like DT's cosmic ocean instead of 2-A.

I'm not arguing for it in thread because there's not too much evidence for the smallest world in the infinite series to be the baseline world like DT (and I plan to save it for upgrading later)
except for the feat that takes place in a square located in the pocket reality (Brahman academy/institute) of the fifth rank immortal world (finite size and measurable in light years).

The immortal worlds are basically planes of existence that exist in the higher universe.

仙尊是什麼人? 破碎六層碎玄,玄之又玄,打破玄門,獲得無上境界,尊者之尊,至高之境,氣功高深莫測,天地同驚,壽命悠長,可以脫離本身仙界,遨遊仙界和仙界之間的 能量風暴層中。一般的仙人,就算是五層碎界的仙侯,也不可能脫離本身的仙界,到達另外一個仙界之中,除非是通過傳送陣。 仙界,是高等宇宙位面,和世俗中的星域不是同一個層次,甚至不是同一個宇宙。
仙界,在楊奇看來,是一個個巨大的肺泡,懸浮在高等宇宙之中,仙人就生活在一個個的肺泡之中。這些肺泡,每一個都不接壤。
Who is Xianzun? Broken six layers of broken mysteries, mysterious and mysterious, break through the mysterious door, and obtain the supreme realm, the honor of the venerable, the highest realm, the qigong is unpredictable, the world is shocked, the life is long, you can leave your own fairy world, and travel between the fairy world and the fairy world In the energy storm layer.
Ordinary immortals, even the immortal marquis of the fifth-level broken world, cannot leave their own immortal world and reach another immortal world, unless they pass through the teleportation array.Immortal Realm is a high-level cosmic plane, and it is not at the same level as the secular star field, or even the same universe. In Yang Qi's view, the fairyland is a huge alveoli, suspended in the higher universe, and immortals live in each alveoli.
Each of these alveoli is not bordered.Chapter 571

But I partially don't understand how you jump that? Can you explain shortly?

But I partially don't understand how you jump that? Can you explain shortly?
We have lower worlds consisting of worlds in flowers etc (assuming it is accepted as High-1B) and Chaos (where all things begin and end. Concepts of spacetime, Fate, causality /Karma wiped out exists upon entering it.It is infinite compared to the rest of the lower worlds except Ancient Road of Gods, everything past, present, similar is just small islands and Chaos is infinite ocean). Then we have the God Realm, where the whole lower world is equally fictional, God realm implies the existence of countless if not infinite r-f layers in itself as well as a realm that transcends all notions of reality/truth and illusion/perception/thought/imagination (and treat highest reality as a dream).

The God realm exists in Ancient Chaos (the Chaos of the Lower worlds is only its faintest projection) and expands continuously indefinitely until it absorbs and fills chaos and explodes. God realm represents everything. Above it lies the Annulled Realm - absolute nothingness where the rest of the verse is just matter compared to its true nothingness, as well as illusion compared to its reality. MC has turned his entire empire/his own God Realm into the Annulled realm, creating a world higher than the God realm into which all beings will advance in the future

Literally no wonder because Sage Monarch and DT are ranked very high by the Chinese themselves in their tier. With Yang Qi and his aunt (or mother) placed right next to FAA and Gan while Gu Chensa is always placed with Awlba, Seeker, TOAA, SCP... Their tier is also superior to infinite layers of infinite boxes/above 1-A+ as well as higher than Ergenverse (1-A in wiki) by three tiers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back