• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman Minor Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
A novice becomes semi-possessed by 9th Deathless essence, making him a 9th Deathless. Cultivators of this level are capable of changing reality with a thought. The novice panics, accidentally killing a cultivator with a thought and doesn't get his thoughts under control, thus erasing the corpse and any traces.

"What happened to me?" He Ming had no idea what had happened to him. "Now that someone is dead, this cultivator has a powerful backer. If I am implicated, this will be a disaster. The cultivator might even make things difficult for our Shilin. I have to destroy his corpse and hide his corpse."

He had a strong thought.

The cultivator's corpse disappeared as soon as the thought crossed his mind. It was vaporized into nothingness, leaving no trace behind.

It seemed that everything in the world worked according to his will. Whatever he thought, it was. - Chapter 1138

“我到底是怎么了?”贺明不清楚到底自己身上发生了什么:“现在死了人,这个修士背后的力量很大,如果牵扯到了我,那事情就是一场灾难,甚至修士会对我们士林发难,我得毁尸灭迹,把这修士的尸体藏起来。”

他心中涌起来了一个强烈的念头

在他念头刚刚涌起来的时候,这修士的尸体就消失不见了,凭空气化,成为了虚无,连丝毫的痕迹都没有了。

似乎世间的万物,都按照他的心意来运行,他想什么,就是什么。- Chapter 1138

He then brings him back with a thought, so I guess resurrection for 9th Deathless.

"Is this the law of my words? My wish has been fulfilled? What sort of fortuitous encounter did I encounter?" He Ming was still pondering over his abilities.

"This dead cultivator has revived?" He Ming probed as he formed a scene in his mind.

Instantly, some sort of change seemed to occur in this expanse of space-time.

Buzz.........

Space rippled. The young cultivator who had been killed earlier had actually come back to life. - Chapter 1139

“我这是言出法随?心想事成?我到底获得了什么奇遇?”贺明这个时候,还在思考自己的能力。

“这个死去的修士,复活?”贺明试探性的,在自己识海之中,凝聚成了一个场景。

顿时之间,这一片时空似乎发生了某种变化。

嗡.........

空间震荡,刚才被灭杀的年轻修士,居然再次复活了过来。- Chapter 1139

Immortality type 9 for Gu Taxian's first key.

Dharma Saint said: "I don't know where Gu Taxian came from or where he went, he was suddenly born and pulled everything into a nightmare, an infinite nightmare. The Gu Taxian you see on the surface is actually just a small part of him, just a tiny part. His true body, which never appeared, but instead invaded the Heavenly Dao. - Chapter 497

"法圣道:"古踏仙不知道从何而来,也不知道从何而去,他就是突然诞生的,把一切的一切都拉扯进入了梦魇之中,无限的梦魇。你们表面上看到的古踏仙,实际上不过是他的很小一部分,九牛一毛而已。他真正的真身,从来没有出现过,而是入侵了天道。- Chapter 497

Void Manipulation for Empyrean Dao:

The Heavenly Dao controlled all things. Everything that existed and did not exist, what happened in the past, what was happening now, and what would happen in the future were all controlled by the Heavenly Dao. - Chapter 880

天道掌握万物万象,一切存在的和不存在的,过去发生的,现在正在发生的,将来会发生法一切都在天道的掌控之中。- Chapter 880

Passive fear for 9th Deathless. Gu Chensha manifested a strand of it and had his companions quaking in their boots.

Finally, Gu Chensha managed to form a trace of the power of Null Immortality.

This was true ‘Null Immortality’.

As soon as this “Null Immortality” was born, whether it was Lou Baiyue or the others, they all retreated at the same time. This was the fear and terror they felt from their instincts.

Even if they cultivated to their level, they would not be able to control their fear. - Chapter 1001

古尘沙终于成功的凝聚出来了一丝“无不朽”的力量。

这是真正的“无不朽”。

此“无不朽”一诞生,无论是至祖楼拜月,还是其它的人,都不约而同的后退,这是他们从本能之中感觉到的害怕和恐惧。

这种恐惧的情绪哪怕是修炼到达了他们这种境界,都根本控制不住自己恐慌的情绪。- Chapter 1001

Passive absorption for 9th Deathless. Also Transduality (Type 2) for Empyrean Dao and 9th Deathless. For the former, it is due encompassing and making all opposites possible, as for the latter, it is due surpassing the Heavenly Dao and thus the concept of mutual opposites not applying.

“That’s right, the power of Null Immortality is like that." Gu Chensha said: "Any Deathless power encountering Null Immortality not only will have no effect but it will be absorbed, making Null Immortality more powerful, similar to pouring oil onto fire, the oil won't put out the fire but add to it. In fact, any and all substances in the world encountering Null Immortality will produce the same result. Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001

"不错,无不朽的力量就是如此了。"古尘沙道:"任何永不朽的力量遇到了无不朽,不但没有一点作用,反而会被吸收,使得这无不朽的力量更加强大,就如火上浇油,油不但不能够灭火,反而使得火焰更加炽烈。其实,世间所有的物质遇到了无不朽也是如此,本来天道循环,万物相生相克,哪怕是再厉害的力量也有克制的东西,可是无不朽是超越了天道的东西,所以万物相生相克的理念对于无不朽根本不合适。- Chapter 1001

If containing a 4-D construct within you and all it's metaphysical aspects, both existing and nonexisting is enough for HDE, then Empyrean Origin, Empyrean World, Empyrean Dao and so on should qualify. Especially Empyrean Dao (see Heavenly Dao section plus first quote in this post).

TLDR;
  • Resurrection for 9th Deathless
  • Immortality type 9 for Gu Taxian's first key
  • Void Manipulation for Empyrean Dao
  • Passive fear for 9th Deathless
  • Passive Absorption for 9th Deathless
  • Transduality (Type 2) for Empyrean Dao and 9th Deathless
  • HDE? For Empyreans?

Agree: Elizhaa

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited: