• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this r>f?

Unqver

Username Only
"I said, 'true, false, false, true, true' is all about understanding the dimensions. The information that occurs in the dimension you are in is true, and your current state is far from perfect." Su Jie said, "For example, if you think I am fake now, but I can still beat you."
Is this very unusual? Your realm is still a bit inferior. Although your consciousness has a very high spiritual content, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that everything is true, even your dreams are actually true, just in different dimensions from us. To distinguish between truth and falsehood, it is actually to distinguish the dimension in which matter is located At this moment, Su Jie had a completely new understanding of reality and illusion.

“我说了,真真假假,假假真真,都是对于维度的认识,所发生的信息,在你所处的这个维度之中,就是真的,你现在的境界还差得远。”苏劫道:“比如你现在认为,我是假的,但是我照样可以打你。”
这很稀奇么?你的境界还是差了一些,虽然你的意识之中含灵量非常的高,可是很难分辨真实和虚幻,或者说是分辨物质在哪个维度,可以说,任何东西,都是真的,哪怕是你的梦,其实也是真的,只不过和我们在不同的维度而已,我们要分辨真假,实际上就是辨别物质所处的维度。”苏劫此时此刻,对于真实和虚幻,又有了一种全新的理解。
First of all, the dimension itself is described as true and false, realistic and dreamy.

Is that right? " The young man of Shiva God laughed heartily and said, "I feel like you can't even tell whether the world you are in is real or illusory. How can you be so arrogant? If I tell you now that your conversation with me is actually illusory, you are not in the Minglun Martial Arts School, but in another place, such as Japan, what would you think?"
是吗?”湿婆神年轻人真哈哈大笑起来:“我感觉到,你现在连自己所处的世界,是真实,还是虚幻,都根本说不清楚。又怎么能够这么妄自尊大,如果我现在告诉你,你现在和我的对话,其实都是虚幻的,你并不在明伦武校之中,而是还在另外一个地方,比如日本,你会觉得如何?”

或者说,大千世界,本身就是一梦,人生,本来就是梦中之梦。
Or rather, the whole world itself is a dream, and life is a dream within a dream.
It is mentioned in the novel that their world may be illusory.

大千世界,本来一梦,一切虚幻,但虚幻之中的虚幻,梦中之中,也有可能就是真实。

The whole world, originally a dream, everything is illusory, but the illusions within the illusions may also be true within the dreams.
Finally, the protagonist is detached, and then it is clear that the whole world is an illusory dream, but the illusion in the illusion is real in the eyes of the bottom.

Back