• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (JJ) vs Giorno Giovanna

Dio tries to travel with Funny Valentine to early 20th century, but for some strange reason they end up in Rome, Italy in 2001. In that place, they meet a teen Giorno Giovanna with his newly evolved Gold Experience Requiem and both are ready to fight. (Funny just spect)

• Both In Character
  • No preparation
  • Speed unequalized
  • 30 meters each other
  • Win by incap, BFR or Death
  • This is Dio Brando from JORGE JOESTAR and canon Giorno Giovanna

Father: 3 (@Ican'tthinkof1goodname, @Thebannanaworkshop, @manu_zarri)

Son:

Last edited:
Which version of DIO is this? Either way, Vampire Dio gets stomped on because GER is stupidly OP, DIO gets... eh... how does RTz work with Stopped Time? TWOH DIO absolutely destroys GER because that already happened in Canon.
On a side note, how’d you structure your post like that? It’s so weird.

When I looked, I didn’t see any links, lol. My bad, then.
Would GER even prevent Stopped Time? I know it counteracted KC’s weird Time-Erasure, but they’re two different things. One sort of Skips time, while one stops time in its entirety.

Would GER even prevent Stopped Time? I know it counteracted KC’s weird Time-Erasure, but they’re two different things. One sort of Skips time, while one stops time in its entirety.
Classic DIO, yeah, that's a action that DIO needs to take and GER can RTZ without problem. However, this is JJ DIO, maybe Beyond can allowed him to do it? idk

I don’t believe that’s how The Beyond works either, but I would like someone who I know is more knowledgable to say something about it. The main question is, though- does RTZ work on The Beyond? What exactly is The Beyond, as if it’s Higher-Dimensional it will be completely unaffected by RTZ. In addition, The Beyond seems to be a sketchy wincon according to the Weaknesses section, as in it doesn’t always work, can be undone, and DIO has to believe in it.

I don’t believe that’s how The Beyond works either, but I would like someone who I know is more knowledgable to say something about it. The main question is, though- does RTZ work on The Beyond? What exactly is The Beyond, as if it’s Higher-Dimensional it will be completely unaffected by RTZ. In addition, The Beyond seems to be a sketchy wincon according to the Weaknesses section, as in it doesn’t always work, can be undone, and DIO has to believe in it.
I don't think GER can RTZ Beyond, but things needs to happen to kill Giorno and these can be nullified i think?
Also, can GER with its Emphatic Manipulation make Dio stop believing in Beyond?

Well, I better let others argue

DIO, because unlike Diavolo where he had to exit Time Erasure before he could harm Giorno, DIO can stay inside Stopped Time while he BTFO's Giorno.

DIO, because unlike Diavolo where he had to exit Time Erasure before he could harm Giorno, DIO can stay inside Stopped Time while he BTFO's Giorno.
Idk if that works, GER could act in the same way in erased time, which would be worse than stopped time in that regard.

Idk if that works, GER could act in the same way in erased time, which would be worse than stopped time in that regard.
GER can't move during Time Erasure. GER only activated RTZ during the split second after Disposed Time was dropped, meaning GER couldn't move until Skipped Time came to an end.

DIO's Time Stop is a different story. He can attack while it's active, so there's no time-frame where GER can activate RTZ.

GER can't move during Time Erasure. GER only activated RTZ during the split second after Disposed Time was dropped, meaning GER couldn't move until Skipped Time came to an end.

DIO's Time Stop is a different story. He can attack while it's active, so there's no time-frame where GER can activate RTZ.
that dosen't make sense at all. the power of GER is cauasllity hax, and ger itself confirmed to revert the time errase.

He reverted when he want, like Diavolo tried again to do time errase and he got punched hard to ger.

in the manga isn't like that
Oh come off it. He would need to deactivate it to hurt Giorno, GER part 3 doesn't depict Diavolo activating it again, neither would he have time to do it again because it's the same stand rush.

Still, time passes in Disposed Time. Everything except DIO moves in Stopped Time. Since he's not Jotaro, GER can't move in stopped time either.

Last edited:
Does he activate it again? You just showed something that doesn't prove your point. This is the scene where GER uses RTZ after he deactivated Time Skip.

GER part 3 shows the scene of Ger 'moving' in stopped time to pummel Diavolo, he never activated King Crimson again. It never depicts him activating it again. No fragments of scenery. Nothing. Your argument is Moot.

Still, time passes in Disposed Time. Everything except DIO moves in Stopped Time. Since he's not Jotaro, GER can't move in stopped time either.
Does any of this matter if the speed difference is huge as ****? GER literally blitz before Dio can do a thing

it literally moved in diavolo's erased time (if you noticed in the background).
Diavolo actived because ger say "You can't hide, you never reach the truth" that means he used time errase.

And in the novel and games he can return to zero time stop tho.

Oh come off it. He would need to deactivate it to hurt Giorno, GER part 3 doesn't depict Diavolo activating it again, neither would he have time to do it again because it's the same stand rush.

That means nothing. Still ger reverted time errase of diavolo, and i already answer why diavolo used time errase

Back