• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond is literally on his profile, and it does say he has "Plot Manipulation, Miracles and Fate Manip" with it, everything I've said he could do is a byproduct of the Plot and Miracle manip, the issue is the profile just doesn't elaborate at all what the **** a "miracle" even is or how extensive the plot manip is, but it's still listed all the same.
1. Beyond is restricted
2. You also brought up that the Beyond has some BFR and Time Travel properties IIRC (not sure) AND while that may or may not be a product of the Beyond (again not sure) it should have been listed as such instead of being vague AF.

1. Beyond is restricted
2. You also brought up that the Beyond has some BFR and Time Travel properties IIRC (not sure) AND while that may or may not be a product of the Beyond (again not sure) it should have been listed as such instead of being vague AF.
i already did express my intentions before that i dont care about other things aside from what happens in time stop. (Which Is why I mainly argued and talked about that) but, it seems like, death aura does... nothing to dio here. have to say that. like why even bring it up when the way you two explained it doesnt seem to really do anything here? To dio at least.

In which case, Beyond negs via manipulating the plot or creating a miracle as to where Dio isn't effected by it or something.
Restricted
Para hax and soul hax he can just shrug off himself, he has extensive body and biomanip and he doesn't even need a soul, soul damage is a nuisance at best.
Alright
Death Hax also as mentioned, depends on how or what it does, if it's just causing organ failure or what not that's not helpful at all against a vampire let alone an ultimate thing, and can that detah hax even work on things that have already died?
Death Hax as far as I remember just instantly kills people just like that. Similar to death/doom spells in Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. You simply just die.

Also, if Death Hax doesn't do the trick then BFR or EE will

A lot of questions were asked but none have actually been answered.
BFR DIO or simply EE him then

i already did express my intentions before that i dont care about other things aside from what happens in time stop. (Which Is why I mainly argued and talked about that) but, it seems like, death aura does... nothing to dio here. have to say that. like why even bring it up when the way you two explained it doesnt seem to really do anything here? To dio at least.
Assuming Death Hax does nth
He still gets BFR to a world he cant escape (a world that literally restricts what DIO can or cant do)
Or just get EE

Yes, Beyond is restricted, which is why this match is rigged as ****. You can't even restrict it anyhow, it doesn't effect his tiering and we had a whole thing about restricting passive abilities in the past, there was even stuff involved (pretty sure Impress was the OP too).

You also brought up that the Beyond has some BFR and Time Travel properties IIRC (not sure) AND while that may or may not be a product of the Beyond (again not sure) it should have been listed as such instead of being vague AF.

Yeah, in context they were examples of him "creating a miracle", him bring Tsuku back to life is a "miracle", him teleporting Joji to Mars was a "miracle", etc, it's honestly ******* dumb how the profile doesn't list any examples but it IS all a byproduct of his miracle abilities (which basically just means he can make anything happen no matter how ridiculous or impossible it is). He also did shit like make Lucy Steel spontaneously get pregnant or the aforementioned "sunlight can't kill Dio because he just can't die" miracle.

Profile is vague as **** tho and outdated, already agreed on that but this thread keeps getting bumped for some reason even though I myself have kind of already gave up on this match so not much I can do about that, idk why it doesn't even mention Beyond using literal plot devices to help his chosen hero tho (Unless that's just expected to come across in "Plot Manip", but I think it being mentioned Beyond can literally summon allies for Dio or JoJi goes a bit beyond that, should have Tsuku listed under the "can summon" tab).

Assuming Death Hax does nth
He still gets BFR to a world he cant escape (a world that literally restricts what DIO can or cant do)
Or just get EE
what does the EE do. What type of EE is it
How does he get BFR too? How is it achieved, etc. Same goes for EE.

(also, it seems like the "what works in time stop" shtick is over, so ig ill participate in the thread, so to speak.

Yes, Beyond is restricted, which is why this match is rigged as ****. You can't even restrict it anyhow, it doesn't effect his tiering and we had a whole thing about restricting passive abilities in the past, there was even stuff involved (pretty sure Impress was the OP too).
Lololol, I have a feeling Chariot is enraged
But yeah the match definitely unfair. If anything its a mismatch

Profile is vague as **** tho and outdated, already agreed on that but this thread keeps getting bumped for some reason even though I myself have kind of already gave up on this match so not much I can do about that, idk why it doesn't even mention Beyond using literal plot devices to help his chosen hero tho (Unless that's just expected to come across in "Plot Manip", but I think it being mentioned Beyond can literally summon allies for Dio or JoJi goes a bit beyond that, should have Tsuku listed under the "can summon" tab).
I completely agree
I'm gonna request this match be closed if anyone doesn't have a problem with that

what does the EE do. What type of EE is it
...since when did EE have Typings?
Anyways she can turn anything or anyone into an illusion
The illusion itself then turns into nothing, erasing the being from existence
How does he get BFR too? How is it achieved, etc. Same goes for EE.
Mist which also works through her passive Aura
Simply put if you're covered/engulfed by the mist your just automatically warped there
And since DIO is already covered by it at the start of the fight...
You get the idea

Lololol, I have a feeling Chariot is enraged
Not really, just kind of saying it as it is, restricting a character's main gimmick, for any character is kind of sus.
I get wanting to have a match work but if you gotta rig it like that, you probably just shouldn't use the dude in question. It'd be like doing a match with Psycho Mantis but saying "no psychic powers" or a match with Magneto and saying "no magnetism", like bruh, why even bother.
But yeah the match definitely unfair. If anything its a mismatch
It is, doesn't work not matter how you slice it,
I'm gonna request this match be closed if anyone doesn't have a problem with that
I'm fine with that, was kind of expecting that to happen awhile ago.

...since when did EE have Typings?
Anyways she can turn anything or anyone into an illusion
The illusion itself then turns into nothing, erasing the being from existence

Mist which also works through her passive Aura
Simply put if you're covered/engulfed by the mist your just automatically warped there
And since DIO is already covered by it at the start of the fight...
You get the idea
so thats how her bfr works. ok then

i mean, EE does have different types via feats. Some could just erase physical body. Some soul only. Some Concept. Thats what I meant by "type", my bad if i worded it in a wrong way.

so thats how her bfr works. ok then

i mean, EE does have different types via feats. Some could just erase physical body. Some soul only. Some Concept. Thats what I meant by "type", my bad if i worded it in a wrong way.
It's alright
I understand the idea you were aiming at

Im fine with it too.
IT HAS BEEN DONE
Not really, just kind of saying it as it is, restricting a character's main gimmick, for any character is kind of sus.
In what world wouldn't it be sus 🤣 jk
I get wanting to have a match work but if you gotta rig it like that, you probably just shouldn't use the dude in question. It'd be like doing a match with Psycho Mantis but saying "no psychic powers" or a match with Magneto and saying "no magnetism", like bruh, why even bother.
NGL
It kind of sounds interesting to debate how the characters would fight without their main gimmick but then you enter into pure OOC territory at least and a deliberately unfair battle at most
It is, doesn't work not matter how you slice it,
I'm fine with that, was kind of expecting that to happen awhile ago.
IT HAS BEEN DONE

Welp
This was a great debate
GG Everyone
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back