• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is DIO gonna harm Tomoe anyways
She will just turn anything he does into an illusion which will be erased and DIO still cant counter passive Death Aura

And how is DIO gonna harm Tomoe anyways
She will just turn anything he does into an illusion which will be erased and DIO still cant counter passive Death Aura
Well if this match wasn't sus as **** and he didn't have his main gimmick restricted, he could do anything from BFR'ing her back to anywhere at any time, summoning his mooks that would giga BFR her, to turning her into a duplicate of himself, or anything in between. Or maybe she just has a stroke and dies because of plot at the same time her res ability that brings her back randomly decides to not work because plot.
He has options, he's just utterly gutted her.

Well if this match wasn't sus as **** and he didn't have his main gimmick restricted, he could do anything from BFR'ing her back to anywhere at any time, summoning his mooks that would giga BFR her, to turning her into a duplicate of himself, or anything in between. Or maybe she just has a stroke and dies because of plot at the same time her res ability that brings her back randomly decides to not work because plot.
And all these work faster than DIO immediately passively Dying via Aura I presume?

Btw
You should really make a CTR to cover, explain and and add the feats of the Beyond cause you mentioning powers that I cant see on DIO's profile is Red Levels of Sus

Not that I dont believe you but im just it woulr be better if the beyonds feats were actually listed and explained instead ot just: Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and a very brief and vague explanation of what the beyond does

And all these work faster than DIO immediately passively Dying via Aura I presume?

Some yeah, as said anything with Beyond is passive and in some cases can even go one step further and involve time bullshit, if he had Beyond, this stuff would probably be retroactively set up ahead of time even due to time manip and travel powers, plus he wouldn't even die, he has actual plot canonical armor with it, he'd end up being immune or if it did work it'd work because it'd somehow end up backfiring against her or end up being beneficial to Dio, even if he died he'd be brought back via a miracle or something dumb or convoluted.
Though, that's assuming death hax works on Dio anyway, I mean, it would work, but would it matter is what I mean, he's kind of already dead let alone the whole ultimate lifeform perks he has going on (which is kind of excessive as we see with Kars, who Dio is biologically the same too). And even if he died, would that even matter? Dude can survive as just a soul, he can also survive as not a soul, tbh him dropping dead might not even be a nuisance unless we're talking like some Mystic Eyes of Death Perception-esque death hax where it can kill those who are undead, already dead or those who death barely even bothers them. Does her death hax even work or effect those who are dead already or can become undead?

You should really make a CTR to cover, explain and and add the feats of the Beyond cause you mentioning powers that I cant see on DIO's profile is Red Levels of

Plan on it, not the highest priority thing but it's on the list, I was gonna make a Penelope profile from the novel, and I noticed Dio, Kars and Joji all kind of lack scans, abilities and are kind of all outdated as ****, so was gonna cover them as well given may as well do both at the same time, as it stands, Dio's profile is actual dogshit, hell he's even lacking stuff that already has been accepted, like you know shit's bad when canon Dio has shit he doesn't despite this Dio have everything he has and more to the point of utter eclipsing.

Not that I dont believe you but im just it woulr be better if the beyonds feats were actually listed and explained instead ot just: Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and a very brief and vague explanation of what the beyond does

Not wrong, profile is ******* ass ngl, only one that's kind of okay is Goyathlay, and that's just because he's kind of straightforward, he's just a dude with sand powers.

WELP!
@speedster352

I think this match has been concluded now
Without the Beyond, DIO gets Haxed to Death (literally)
And with it, as Chariot pointed out, DIO gets access to an unholy amount of Hax, Plot BS, Yhwach Levels of Fate #@%!ery and what apparently looks like some level of Low or Mid-Godly Regen. Not to Mention Time Travel and Faster than Passive Shenanigans
(Well, he doesn't have this atm because his profile is Outdated AF)

Point is, this is a victory in Tomoe's Favor and now we can move on

WELP!
@speedster352

And with it, as Chariot pointed out, DIO gets access to an unholy amount of Hax, Plot BS, Yhwach Levels of Fate #@%!ery and what apparently looks like some level of Low or Mid-Godly Regen. Not to Mention Time Travel and Faster than Passive Shenanigans

Yes tomoe moves on

WELP!
@speedster352

Maybe tomoe should be switched?

What's going on with the JoJo novels?

The last time I was in a match with this DIO, supporters said his beyond hardly even does anything and is not at all a passive win condition like Joji's.

What's going on with the JoJo novels?

The last time I was in a match with this DIO, supporters said his beyond hardly even does anything and is not at all a passive win condition like Joji's.

That's a very good question, given Joji and Dio's ability, is the exact same thing.
Literally fyi, Joji's Beyond and Dio's Beyond? They aren't different Beyond's or abilities or what not, they're both the same exact entity, which is why Joji and Dio could actively **** with each other and Beyond wouldn't really interfere, it was just Beyond basically going "k settle this shit yourself, whoever one up's the other dude get's my help". It's even more weird because like, his is even more passive then Joji's, Dio actively believes in Beyond and just kinda trusts in it to have shit work out for him, Joji and Jorge both kind of didn't buy into it at first so it didn't always proc for them.

Wait a minute, this person has passive death hax with km range, and that wasnt broken?
Coming from the guy who unintentionally registered a guy with faster than passive abilities, low/mid-godly regen and Plot/Fate Armoured BS comparable to Arale's and Archie Sonic's 🤣 🤣 🤣

Isn't Archie Sonic 5D? Or was that a thing that didn't happen.
B̵e̵y̵o̵n̵d̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵s̵m̵u̵r̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵d̵e̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵4̵D̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵t̵r̵a̵n̵s̵c̵e̵n̵d̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵u̵l̵t̵i̵v̵e̵r̵s̵e̵.̵ ̵O̵d̵d̵l̵y̵ ̵e̵n̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵a̵ ̵g̵u̵i̵d̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵s̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵e̵x̵i̵s̵t̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵a̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵l̵d̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵e̵t̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵J̵o̵J̵o̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵v̵a̵g̵u̵e̵ ̵i̵m̵o̵

Isn't Archie Sonic 5D? Or was that a thing that didn't happen.
It is Lolol. I was speaking in terms of having similar effects not dimensionality
B̵e̵y̵o̵n̵d̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵s̵m̵u̵r̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵d̵e̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵4̵D̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵t̵r̵a̵n̵s̵c̵e̵n̵d̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵u̵l̵t̵i̵v̵e̵r̵s̵e̵.̵ ̵O̵d̵d̵l̵y̵ ̵e̵n̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵a̵ ̵g̵u̵i̵d̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵s̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵e̵x̵i̵s̵t̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵a̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵l̵d̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵e̵t̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵J̵o̵J̵o̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵v̵a̵g̵u̵e̵ ̵i̵m̵o̵
Oh Joy Lolol

Well Beyond is a bit of a smurf ability.
Also because someone mentioned it earlier, Dio's time stop actually isn't layered (though it's still way better than base TW, that whole interaction with Dio and Kars was swapped), Kars' time stop is the layered one.

When Kars copies an ability, his is way better because **** you, he's Kars, and that's basically all the explanation given. he has that real playground tier "no u" bullshit going on.

When Kars copies an ability, his is way better because **** you, he's Kars, and that's basically all the explanation given. he has that real playground tier "no u" bullshit going on.
When I read it, Dio repeatedly Time stopped kars and kars couldnt do anything, kars said he understood dios ability before this tho, which I though suggests he had tw ultimate as well.

That has to be the single most dumbest yet plausible NLF ability I have ever heard on
Thank God it's limited to only being to copy stand powers

When I read it, Dio repeatedly Time stopped kars and kars couldnt do anything, kars said he understood dios ability before this tho, which I though suggests he had tw ultimate as well.

Dio repeatedly time stopped Kars because Kars didn't have TWU yet. When Kars said he understood it finally, that's when he gained TW and did a uno reverse card and time stopped Dio instead and escaped the wall of Funny BFR.

IMG_2793.png

That has to be the single most dumbest yet plausible NLF ability I have ever heard on
It isn't, he copies non stand powers too, ignoring Hamon obviously, he also copied Dune which is explicitly not a Stand or Stand related. But rather just a legit super power that they decided to call a Bound instead for that very reason.
D̵u̵n̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵d̵e̵c̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵t̵i̵e̵r̵ ̵6̵ ̵w̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵v̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵c̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵I̵ ̵g̵o̵ ̵o̵v̵e̵r̵ ̵p̵e̵n̵e̵l̵o̵p̵e̵

It isn't, he copies non stand powers too, ignoring Hamon obviously, he also copied Dune which is explicitly not a Stand or Stand related. But rather just a legit super power that they decided to call a Bound instead for that very reason.
You have GOT to be #@%!ing KIDDING ME!!!
I mean does Kars has any weaknesses then?
How was he beaten?
Was he ever beaten?

I guess the only things he wouldn't be able to understand at this point are:
Powers that works/operates on a higher level (Smurf Hax)
Powers he has no way of perceiving
Powers that inherently cant be comprehended
Powers that kill/erase/end him before he can understand it
Powers you need a specific kind of energy/magic to utilize

Last edited:
And this honestly cant be used because as we clearly saw in part 3
Jotaro's magnet worked in DIO's stop time. So yeah you need better arguments for proving DIO's stopped time can stop passive effects
"Jotaro's magnet worked"
Ignoring the fact that, Jotaro has time stop resistance, meaning he can both move AND even think, and he can still think even if his ability to move for 2 seconds or so runs out, he's still cognizant- but anyways, point is, the magnet was BOTH on DIo's body and Jotaro. Both can move in stopped time. You'd need to prove that passives, like say, fire for example- Even works in stopped time. Last time I remember, it doesnt.

The anime shows a timeframe of what happens in the manga.

Jotaro stops time. Uses stopped time to start the ignition of a fire, which looks tiny in the second panel. After stopped time ends, we see it burst into a huge fire thereafter.
(uses the seconds granted in stopped time to start the ignition of a fire, which shortly after time stop ends, bursts into a huge fire. Also, read the imgur scans, as there is an additional info in description as well.)

Edit: Wait wtf? Why does this thread suddenly show page 2 with a whole new replies to it as well? Did it not load properly? What.

Last edited:
Currently on Vacation so i cant respond with any long comments

I'll just say this
Tomoe stomps cause passive death aura that covers Kilometers beats thought based Timestop activation GG

We all agree to that plus DIO is heavily outdated anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back