• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (JJ) vs Giorno Giovanna

Dio tries to travel with Funny Valentine to early 20th century, but for some strange reason they end up in Rome, Italy in 2001. In that place, they meet a teen Giorno Giovanna with his newly evolved Gold Experience Requiem and both are ready to fight. (Funny just spect)

• Both In Character
  • No preparation
  • Speed unequalized
  • 30 meters each other
  • Win by incap, BFR or Death
  • This is Dio Brando from JORGE JOESTAR and canon Giorno Giovanna

Father: 3 (@Ican'tthinkof1goodname, @Thebannanaworkshop, @manu_zarri)

Son:

Last edited:
That means nothing. Still ger reverted time errase of diavolo, and i already answer why diavolo used time errase
Why can't he revert Time Erase of he can't move in Time Erase?

If I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and reverted it, it would become 1.
If I counted 1, 5, and reverted it, it would still become 1. Reverting between 5 and 1 still takes time, so it would give the illusion of GER talking in Time Skip.

He doesn't need to experience 2, 3, 4, in order to revert 5 into 1.

2, 3, 4, is disposed time, 5 is the moment where RTZ is activated. 5 can be reverted to 1 in both scenarios, meaning GER doesn't have to be aware of 2, 3, 4, to activate RTZ.
Let's suppose Diavolo errase time at 0, and it start with the cause, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and he punch it at 10. ger revert it and he will experience 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. but this only in that part. we can suppose after diavolo tried to errase time but ger instant reverted it.

Novel GER doesn't have infinite speed, and I'm only going with the profiles, this is basically Infinite speed vs MFTL
That stat was made under the presumption that GER could move in Time Skip, but since he doesn't, it's not infinite. It wouldn't be infinite anyway because Time isn't stopped in Time Skip. That would be like saying both Diavolo and King Crimson have infinite speed because they can move in Time Skip, but they don't.

That stat was made under the presumption that GER could move in Time Skip, but since he doesn't, it's not infinite. It wouldn't be infinite anyway because Time isn't stopped in Time Skip. That would be like saying both Diavolo and King Crimson have infinite speed because they can move in Time Skip, but they don't.
You didn't get what infinite speed is...

I heard there were some debates about the whole infinite speed shit, and where its legit or not. You can go ahead and make a crt if you want.

Let's suppose Diavolo errase time at 0, and it start with the cause, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and he punch it at 10. ger revert it and he will experience 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. but this only in that part. we can suppose after diavolo tried to errase time but ger instant reverted it.
that doesn't mean '1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9' still exists post Time Skip.

If a gun was fired at 1 and the bulled appeared at 100m at 5, then reverting it would improvise the travel time, because it needs to get from 100m to the gun. I don't know about you, but GER can't recreate the Time Skip affect because that didn't happen in the Manga, everything would just suddenly appear back to normal if it did. So the bullet would gradually travel back to the gun.

Apply this logic to the RTZ scene and it starts to make sense. Mista's bullets gradually follow back to the pistol. The leaves gradually float back up to the branches. The birds gradually go back to their positions prior to Time Skip.

That's wrong say RTZ is a passive. and that's wrong say RTZ only work after the ability because it isn't true.
I never said it was a passive. GER had to manually activate it after Time Erasure because he couldn't do it. And it did work after Time Erasure was finished. If he could activate it during Time Erasure, he would've.

Why not? They both refer to the same thing.
Time skip influence only time
time errase influence matter ant time (universe itself)

that doesn't mean '1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9' still exists post Time Skip.

If a gun was fired at 1 and the bulled appeared at 100m at 5, then reverting it would improvise the travel time, because it needs to get from 100m to the gun. I don't know about you, but GER can't recreate the Time Skip affect because that didn't happen in the Manga, everything would just suddenly appear back to normal if it did. So the bullet would gradually travel back to the gun.

Apply this logic to the RTZ scene and it starts to make sense. Mista's bullets gradually follow back to the pistol. The leaves gradually float back up to the branches. The birds gradually go back to their positions prior to Time Skip.
ok, and we getted it. but in that time errase NOOBODY move. Yes diavolo can move in it but neither Giorno can't, Only ger can be consciencly and talk.

But according with This ger speed is immobbile

It's infinite for him scaling to MIH

ok, and we getted it. but in that time errase NOOBODY move. Yes diavolo can move in it but neither Giorno can't, Only ger can be consciencly and talk.
GER only started moving after Time Erase was done. If it had the ability to move in Time Erase, it would've done it before.

That's just a joke. don't take it seriously, reguarding is speed stats, that can be "None" that's a speed, maybe faster than infinite. but i need do some reshearch.

for now Ger infninite speed is because te and scaling mih in jojo go go a book

he moved in time errase.

btw Ger speed: immobbile.
If a ball teleported from A to B, then I threw the ball back to A, would that be classed as the ball teleporting itself back to A?

Because that's what GER is doing, throwing everything back to their previous positions, explaining why GER can supposedly talk in Erased Time.

If a ball teleported from A to B, then I threw the ball back to A, would that be classed as the ball teleporting itself back to A?

Because that's what GER is doing, throwing everything back to their previous positions, explaining why GER can supposedly talk in Erased Time.
But ger talked in time errase because other (expected diavolo) was ERRASED.

But ger talked in time errase because other (expected diavolo) was ERRASED.
GER can't recreate the Time Skip. That ball didn't teleport back to A!

While the ball is travelling back to A, I can throw another ball to C. If the first ball teleported, I wouldn't have time to throw the second ball.

In a jojo go go a book or whatever is the name, there is writed Ger have the same speed of made in heaven or something reguarding scaling speed reguarding there stands
But MIH's speed is malleable, it doesn't stay the same! It's not infinite by default.

'The same speed as MIH' could mean its base speed.

That's means nothing, it was time errase because it was going 10 to 1. indeed mista and trish are "errased"
Jumping back to 10 from 1 without anything in the middle would mean GER can Time Skip. Nothing in the scene jumps because it's gradually counting down from 10 to 1. Everything would've teleported back to their original positions. That scene wouldn't exist.

Jumping back to 10 from 1 would mean GER can Time Skip. Nothing in the scene jumps because it's gradually counting down from 10 to 1. Everything would've teleported back to their original positions. That scene wouldn't exist.
exactly, he moved when everything was errased, including giorno and his move.

exactly, he moved when everything was errased, including giorno and his move.
If GER could recreate the Time Skip, nothing would've gradually went back to their previous positions.

I refer back to the ball. The ball teleporting to B from A is Diavolo's Time Skip. The ball being thrown back to A is GER's RTZ. That ball has travel time it didn't have before. GER is recreating what happened to the ball if the Time Skip didn't happen. Since the ball teleported to B, that travel time didn't exist until GER improvised it and sent it back.

It's like adding 'Tweens' to a flash animation. There is an object placed at frame 1, that same object is placed at frame 30. If left alone, the object will teleport to frame 30. If tweens are added between the frames, the program improvises the motion the object goes through to reach its position in the other frame.

If GER could recreate the Time Skip, nothing would've gradually went back to their previous positions.

I refer back to the ball. The ball teleporting to B from A is Diavolo's Time Skip. The ball being thrown back to A is GER's RTZ. That ball has travel time it didn't have before. GER is recreating what happened to the ball if the Time Skip didn't happen. Since the ball teleported to B, that travel time didn't exist until GER improvised it and sent it back.

It's like adding 'Tweens' to a flash animation. There is an object placed at frame 1, that same object is placed at frame 30. If left alone, the object will teleport to frame 30. If tweens are added between the frames, the program improvises the motion the object goes through to reach its position in the other frame.
You are confusing time skip with time errase. if you don't get what is time errase you wouldn't get why GER have "infinite" speed.

Is the definition based on POV? If so, GER reacting to Diavolo as he exits Time Skip wouldn't require infinite speed. Silver Chariot was able to react to Time Erasure.
No no... Time Errase is called Time Errase because he Errase time. But the difference from time skip, it's TIME ERRASE, Change and Warp the universe itself, He errase thing,life forme,moves ecc... Diavolo sees are holograms of both the future and the present. He errase everything for 10 seconds. if you want i give you a some proves

No no... Time Errase is called Time Errase because he Errase time. But the difference from time skip, it's TIME ERRASE, Change and Warp the universe itself, He errase thing,life forme,moves ecc... Diavolo sees are holograms of both the future and the present. He errase everything for 10 seconds. if you want i give you a some proves
If that's Time Erasure, then what is Time Skip?

Back