• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (JJ) vs Giorno Giovanna

Dio tries to travel with Funny Valentine to early 20th century, but for some strange reason they end up in Rome, Italy in 2001. In that place, they meet a teen Giorno Giovanna with his newly evolved Gold Experience Requiem and both are ready to fight. (Funny just spect)

• Both In Character
  • No preparation
  • Speed unequalized
  • 30 meters each other
  • Win by incap, BFR or Death
  • This is Dio Brando from JORGE JOESTAR and canon Giorno Giovanna

Father: 3 (@Ican'tthinkof1goodname, @Thebannanaworkshop, @manu_zarri)

Son:

Last edited:
depends from the time skip user, (most of time skip user influence universe, but it's considered hax.) time errase of diavolo influence universe(or universe+ because it's a timless void) but in AP (not phisically strengh)
Gimme a few characters who can Time Skip.

Let's go back to this:
Time skip influence only time.
Time Errase influence everything (in a scale that go to universe to universe+)
'Time Erase influences everything'

What do you mean by 'Everything?'

Is it everything Time related?
Is it a broader term?
How can it influence things that isn't time?

Let's go back to this:

'Time Erase influences everything'

What do you mean by 'Everything?'

Is it everything Time related?
Is it a broader term?
How can it influence things that isn't time?
He errase the matter (errase things, and movements of person and probably life form itself). He influence the space (the concept space in time errase dosen't exit) and other stuff...

He errase the matter (errase things, and movements of person and probably life form itself). He influence the space (the concept space in time errase dosen't exit) and other stuff...
If it can erase matter and energy, then it's not a time related ability. That's closer to Cream's ability.

If it can erase matter and energy, then it's not a time related ability. That's closer to Cream's ability.
oh god, I expressed myself badly. he errase things so in a certain sense he errasse matter, they call time errase because is prinicipal base on time, but have stuff tho. it's universal (probably universal+) because Diavolo affirmed of "Erassing universe"

oh god, I expressed myself badly. he errase things so in a certain sense he errasse matter, they call time errase because is prinicipal base on time, but have stuff tho. it's universal (probably universal+) because Diavolo affirmed of "Erassing universe"
You're saying one thing, but linking it to an unrelated concept.

Erasing matter means to prevent something from existing ever again (Cream and The Hand). King Crimson doesn't erase matter (the things you can step on and interact with, like the pen on your desk), it erases time and nothing else. King Crimson doesn't affect anything but Time.

He means everything that happened during that 1/2 second. The bullets 'skipped' past Diavolo and went straight to Risotto because the time where Diavolo was hit by the bullets is gone.

He means everything that happened during that 1/2 second. The bullets 'skipped' past Diavolo and went straight to Risotto because the time where Diavolo was hit by the bullets is gone.
yes and no. They are just holograms. they are "Errased" from those 10 seconds

yes and no. They are just holograms. they are "Errased" from those 10 seconds
If Time Erasure erases matter from existence, then does it create matter and energy when those ten seconds are up? Does King Crimson destroy the whole universe and create everything every time he uses his ability? Including memories?

So according to you, King Crimson has the power to Destroy and Create the Universe, including the memories of every being that exists in the universe, and the energy of every object that was in motion?

If Time Erasure erases matter from existence, then does it create matter and energy when those ten seconds are up? Does King Crimson destroy the whole universe and create everything every time he uses his ability? Including memories?

So according to you, King Crimson has the power to Destroy and Create the Universe, including the memories of every being that exists in the universe, and the energy of every object that was in motion?
Warp universe yes, diavolo say he errase the world time, and if the thing of thing, space is real, he warp universe, im not sure reguarding Destroying the universe, because nothing would exist, but yes he warp universe. (i just find this argument in forum so it isn't a my theory)

Warp universe yes, diavolo say he errase the world time, and if the thing of thing, space is real, he warp universe
I have little-to-no idea what you're saying here.
im not sure reguarding Destroying the universe, because nothing would exist, but yes he warp universe. (i just find this argument in forum so it isn't a my theory)
You said he 'Erases Matter,' and that Time Erasure affects the whole universe, that would be 'Destroying the Universe.'

And also, what do you mean by 'Warp'???

I have little-to-no idea what you're saying here.

You said he 'Erases Matter,' and that Time Erasure affects the whole universe, that would be 'Destroying the Universe.'

And also, what do you mean by 'Warp'???
No because the universe dosen't have only matter, there is thing that not have matter.

Warp = change/influence.

Okay. Explain the step-by-step the process of King Crimson's ability. Here's mine:

1. Diavolo sees a premonition of the future with Epitaph, which is fated to happen no matter what. (This step is optional because Diavolo doesn't need to use Epitaph before using King Crimson).
  2. Diavolo Skips Time before the premonition can come to pass. A segment of 10 seconds is cut out of the timeline.
  3. The people and objects affected by King Crimson are forced to follow what Epitaph predicted they will do. Even objects he would've interacted with if he didn't skip time.
  4. Diavolo views the world as filled with ghostly doppelgangers that mimic the events that would've happened if Time wasn't Deleted.
  5. Diavolo repositions himself instead of attacking because he can't interact with any objects in Disposed Time and vice-versa. Objects that pass through him do not harm him.
  6. The Skip ends, and no-one besides Diavolo remembers what they did during the Skip.
  • King Crimson doesn't destroy anything except Time.
  • Diavolo changes fate.
  • King Crimson doesn't erase matter because it still exists by the end of Time Skip.
  • Time Skip and Time Erasure refers to the same ability, just in different ways. Time Skip = The Jump that happens when Time is Deleted. Time Erasure = The act of Deleting Time.

Pretty wrong,
1 point. Diavolo can use time errase without epitath
3. Yes, but they follow what epitath predicted without time errase, diavolo "change" the fate only for him self
5. Yes because they are just holograms, because they aren't existing, they are errased.

.KC errase matter, time and space, and warp the universe itself.
.Diavolo change fate only for himself
.He errase matter ONLY in this 10 seconds.
. In this case, my other points answer to this tho

I was gonna answer after sleep, but i seems both got ahead of me

GER can't move during Time Erasure.
Yes, he do.
"None but i, Diavolo, should be able to move within erased time!". And Diavolo very knows if his ability is working, even he states the time erase is reversing, but stills working.

Of course he reversed the Time Erasure, I'm saying he couldn't until it was deactivated.
Mmm, no? The people stills erased when this happened, only Gold Experience Requiem can move during this time.
Even Mista states he doesn't know wtf happens.

Hella convenient to do it at the last second tho... right when it was deactivated.
Because it was not necessary? Diavolo can't punch in his erased time and he didn't do much of a thing during it, there was no reason to activate the RTZ beforehand.

5. Yes because they are just holograms, because they aren't existing, they are errased.
Just because he can't interact with objects doesn't mean they've been erased.

If they were just holograms, then why does Diavolo's blood splash against people's faces?

Also, King Crimson has limited range, so it can't affect the whole universe.

I was gonna answer after sleep, but i seems both got ahead of me

Yes, he do.
"None but i, Diavolo, should be able to move within erased time!". And Diavolo very knows if his ability is working, even he states the time erase is reversing, but stills working.

Mmm, no? The people stills erased when this happened, only Gold Experience Requiem can move during this time.
Even Mista states he doesn't know wtf happens.

Because it was not necessary? Diavolo can't punch in his erased time and he didn't do much of a thing during it, there was no reason to activate the RTZ beforehand.
Alright, I concede. GER can move in Disposed Time.

Welp I dont. Ger straight up couldnt move before rtz activated....and again doesnt really matter...ger can't really get passed this dio's regen...keep in mind he was constantly being turned into mush by ultimate kars. So uh....yeah dio believes in beyond and Giorno gets hardstomped...

Just because he can't interact with objects doesn't mean they've been erased.

If they were just holograms, then why does Diavolo's blood splash against people's faces?

Also, King Crimson has limited range, so it can't affect the whole universe.
Just a my mistake, he can't errase pepole at all, but a part of them.

btw your link don't work

Giorno’s losing the Immeasurable soon and Beyond is higher-dimensional with Fate and Plot hax, speed, Empathic Manip and RTZ are useless.

Giorno’s losing the Immeasurable soon and Beyond is higher-dimensional with Fate and Plot hax, speed, Empathic Manip and RTZ are useless.
Yeah, but also Dio needs to believe in Beyond, cannot the Empathic Manipulation make he doesn't believe?

Edit: the speed isn't Immeasurable, is Infinite

Giorno’s never shown to be able to do that. His Empathic Manip comes from a WoG statement that he can ‘Revert Willpower to 0’. It doesn‘t reset Belief. In addition, what stops Beyond from just making that... not happen, due to its Fate/Plot hax?

Back