• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Was looking for a verse to fight MTG's Country-level characters, and NnT seems like the perfect match for MTG until I start going crazy with revisions later this year.

This is Base Garruk and Post-Droll's Dance Diane. Speed is Equalized. Battle takes place on the plane of Shandalar, in a forest.

Garruk Wildspeaker - 6 (Delta, Bambu, Ricsi, Phoenix, Wok, Crimson)

Diane -

Incon -

Garruk Wildspeaker
Diane's new outfit2

The visuals of this match would be weird. I'll wait to vote but I am following this.

So basically Diane has to fight about 9 beings about as strong as her (depending on exact stats), worry about her hammer being destroyed and contended with Garruk's plant manip (though her earth manip would probably be able to counter- not sure how he uses it of how good it is).

Hhm, i'll vote for Garruk for now.

I'll vote Garruk FRA. The argument has some basis.

Yeah, garruk fra. His stat amps also help not only him but his summons as well.

If only reasoning is Garruk capable to summon beings as strong as Diane, whose power isn't bwyond physical strength then I'll vote for Garruk.

@Ant There was also Garruk breaking apart her weapons with a spell and strangling her with plants while he's at it.

I'll add, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back