• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos characters need subjective reality and dk Could get deconstruction for playing a curse on OD to cause him to deteriorate
We’ll see it later and discuss it for now i’ll only add the green abilities that were discussed and 100% agreed

I have some irl stuff to do i’ll come back in a few hours to make the rest of the changes

It now says my account has been rejected
But I can modify the profiles idk why
Wait, has your wiki account been automatically rejected? I have never heard of something like that happening before.

Also, it doesn't make sense in case you are able to edit our wiki.

Which wiki pages have you edited so far? I can find your VSBW user page that way.

Wait, has your wiki account been automatically rejected? I have never heard of something like that happening before.

Also, it doesn't make sense in case you are able to edit our wiki.

Which wiki pages have you edited so far? I can find your VSBW user page that way.
Meliodas and Chaos pages

Okay. Thank you for the information, Deceived.

Is it fine if I update your username here in this forum to Panda641008, Makai64100, or do you wish to try to change your wiki username to Makai64100 or Makai641008 instead?

Okay. Thank you for the information, Deceived.

Is it fine if I update your username here in this forum to Panda641008, Makai64100, or do you wish to try to change your wiki username to Makai64100 or Makai641008 instead?
Change the Panda username to the Makai one yeah

Okay. I cannot change your wiki/Fandom username though. You have to do that yourself, and you can only do so a single time, so make certain to not misspell your new intended username there.

I will send you a link with instructions via a PM message.

What has been accepted so far by our staff here in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back