• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diane (NNT) vs Oars (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restricting Diane's Dance would be the same as restricting Zoro's Three Swords style. It doesn't make sense. It is something that is part of the character and uses that in all cases. It's not like a transformation, but a fighting style
What about this can use droles dance but don't get the amp to mountain level?

You're on the same boat of "why RESTRICT SOMETHING THAT MAKES HER JUMP A TIER"
No i'm not goofball, i'm not making that argument at all, i'm saying unless its stated within the OP that this ability is restricted its usable within a VS debate.

Literally isn't hard to understand.

Restricting a character to a tier via taking away a technique/Amp or transformation is a thing done on the regular with vs threads. It doesn't NEED to be said by the OP, because it's clear in the rules already.
Yes it does, stop the cap.

I'm just going to wait until the OP gives their opinion on the matter before casting a vote for either character.

Restricting Diane's Dance would be the same as restricting Zoro's Three Swords style. It doesn't make sense. It is something that is part of the character and uses that in all cases. It's not like a transformation, but a fighting style
Santoryu doesn't make Zoro jump a tier.

What I am saying is that it is a fighting style. You can't restrict something that is part of how the character fights. It's like restricting a boxer from punching, if you think it's easier to interpret it that way
That was a horrible example then.

Zoro's 3 sword style doesn't make him jump a tier. That's his regular AP.

She can fight without that. Just like how Luffy fights in Character with Gear 2nd and 3rd left and right, we restrict it when we need to.

If it is allowed, then this match is not allowed to exist because it breaks the site's rules.

You didn't even prove why, can you STOP DOING THAT IN EVERY ONE PIECE THREAD
  • Sand Whirl: Diane performs specific hand motions and touches the ground, creating an area of quicksand under her opponent.
  • Rising Meteor: Diane raises Gideon high above her head, erecting an enormous star-shaped pillar from below her opponent which slams into them at extremely high speeds as it rises into the sky.
  • Queen Embrace: Diane summons a giant wave of earth, much larger than even an Albion, that she rides over her enemies, burying them beneath a vast amount of earth.
  • Mother Catastrophe: Diane strikes the ground with her hammer, gouging out a vast amount of earth. Using her earth manipulation, she raises all of the earth into the air and brings it together to form a floating mountain, which she then sends crashing down on top of her opponent. Vaizel was destroyed due to this technique.
    • Ground Gladius: Diane slams Gideon into the ground, causing a massive blade made of earth to rise and strike from under her enemy at extremely high speeds. This technique instantly dispelled Gilthunder's and Howzer's Combined Technique: Dragon Castle, and was so large it could be seen from across the capital of Liones.
  • Anway Dianes AP is higher with friends. Higher LS and etc

• Sand Whirl: Diane performs specific hand motions and touches the ground, creating an area of quicksand under her opponent.
  • Rising Meteor: Diane raises Gideon high above her head, erecting an enormous star-shaped pillar from below her opponent which slams into them at extremely high speeds as it rises into the sky.
  • Queen Embrace: Diane summons a giant wave of earth, much larger than even an Albion, that she rides over her enemies, burying them beneath a vast amount of earth.
  • Mother Catastrophe:Diane strikes the ground with her hammer, gouging out a vast amount of earth. Using her earth manipulation, she raises all of the earth into the air and brings it together to form a floating mountain, which she then sends crashing down on top of her opponent. Vaizel was destroyed due to this technique.
    • Ground Gladius: Diane slams Gideon into the ground, causing a massive blade made of earth to rise and strike from under her enemy at extremely high speeds. This technique instantly dispelled Gilthunder's and Howzer's Combined Technique: Dragon Castle, and was so large it could be seen from across the capital of Liones.
OARS CAN JUMP
  • Anway Dianes AP is higher with friends. Higher LS and etc
I already proved how Oars' AP is higher with his amps
You guys know that Oars has an AP amp as well right? And he actually has the AP advantage

Oars regular AP is 1.3 Megatons while Diane's is 2.5 Megatons.
Oars has the inverse double handed combined attack multiplier accepted, putting his AP at 2.6 Megatons, above Diane's.
Now he can stack the Gomu Gomu amps, the spinning amps, further stretching, and more.

Oars has an AP advantage.
The only wincon is higher LS

At this point we should unequalize speed too since everyone's bitching about every portion of the thread

OARS CAN JUMP

I already proved how Oars' AP is higher with his amps

The only wincon is higher LS

At this point we should unequalize speed too since everyone's bitching about every portion of the thread
Jumping won't work on quicksand because of his size he will sink faster. LS strength advantage means he gets launched and crushed by creation since it is based on her lifting stengh.

What I am saying is that restricting the Dance is the same as restricting a fighting style
No it is not, because she can fight perfectly fine without it.

Yall want this to be closed? Cause if she can't fight without it then this thread isn't allowed to exist

Oars should not have Moria either
Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
  • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
  • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
It's allowed
And be in his canon state of having his spine broken
What?
Also, equalize the AP pls
Then this won't be added

"OARS CAN JUMP"
holy shit
4v4qlx8ltaw61.jpg

This thread is a treat
Oars should not have Moria either

And be in his canon state of having his spine broken

Also, equalize the AP pls
Agree with this. Also reduce Oars back to his frozen state please. Oars fighting back isn't fair

Reduce Oars to his canon state without a shadow where he's a spine broken corpse
I guess in the Whitebeard and Vergo matches, we should make them start the fight as dead people

Jumping won't work on quicksand because of his size he will sink faster.
What?
LS strength advantage means he gets launched and crushed by creation since it is based on her lifting stengh.
oh brother, another "yeah this works because i said so"

Reduce Oars to his canon state without a shadow where he's a spine broken corpse
I guess in the Whitebeard and Vergo matches, we should make them start the fight as dead people

What?

oh brother, another "yeah this works because i said so"
Take a crash course on physics Quicksand works on oars

Take a common sense lesson on jumping. Jumping avoids ground based attacks.

Go play pokemon

Yall stonewalled a win from Oars because Diane isn't allowed to stomp. That is crazy.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back