• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga vs Palkia

Let's get serious.

If we assume that Game Palkia and Game Dialga are both Level 50 and they were to fight then we must also assume neutral nature, 31 IVs and no EV training meaning no Ev's for both of these characters. IMO I think Game Palkia would most likey win if he carries the Focus Sash unless Game Dialga counters by carrying the Choice Scarf.

If Game Dialga tried to attack first with the Choice Scarf to 1HKO by using Roar of Time, Game Palkia can counter that by using protect then attacking Dialga while he recharging then protect and attack.

I know you're thinking "but Game Dialga can use Draco Meteor instead" well Draco Meteor does have 90% accuracy which means it's possible for Game Palkia to dodge the Draco Meteor and if you give both Game Dialga and Game Palkia Choice Scarfs then since Game Palkia is faster he would go first and there is at least 1/16 chance of Game Palkia to 1HKO Game Dialga with a critical hit assuming that he doesn't use Spacial Rend which has 95% accuracy but uses Draco Meteor instead which has 90% accuracy and I can prove it with the link below.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Critical_hit

(2L+5)/(L+5) where L is the attacker's level so (2x50 +5) / (50 + 5) = (105 / 55) = 1.90x more damage to Dialga assuming Critical Hit at stage 0 which means Palkia won't be using Nasty Plot(doubles your special attack from) and Palkia can't learn that move anyway.

So assuming that Palkia using Spacial Rend has at least 12.5% chance of Critical Hit which will 1HKO Dialga and Dialga has to be careful of using Draco Meteor which has 90% chance of hitting Palkia meaning 10% chance of missing while Roar of Time can be countered by Protect if Dialga carried the Choice Scarf.

Anyway in this thread I will be using Anime Dialga vs Anime Palkia.

Who would win and why?

Back