• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Smartest Minds - Dr. Edward Richtofen (Call of Duty) vs. Cyrus (Pokemon)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Dr. Richtofen obtains knowledge of strange energy sources coming from a wayward universe, outside of the group of universes that have been labeled the multiverse. Massive temporal and spacial rifts, like gods are fighting for dominance...or for their lives. Knowing that a massive threat could stir and awake if left alone, Richtofen prepares himself to combat this potential, universal threat.

Uh, speed is equalized lol. The battle will take place in the Mirror Dimension. If needed, I will say that Cyrus has whatever pokemon he'd use for this fight outside of their pokeballs already. I really hope this works.

Also obviously Richtofen will be 2-C and Cyrus will have Palkia and Dialga with him, making him Low 2-C.

Dr Richtofen

Cyrus

So... how does Cyrus deal with Killing Time + the Summoning Key sealing his on a Physical and Spiritual level or Mind-Blown popping his head like a balloon?

So... how does Cyrus deal with Killing Time + the Summoning Key sealing his on a Physical and Spiritual level or Mind-Blown popping his head like a balloon?
The duo likely resisting Killing Time and acting in defense of him against a 9-B, I'd imagine, Dialga also being in control of time helps.

The duo likely resisting Killing Time and acting in defense of him against a 9-B, I'd imagine, Dialga also being in control of time helps.
Alright then how will they (Specifically Cyrus) deal with Mind-Blown which pops the heads of those within Richtofen's view and the Summoning Key sealing all of them on a 2-C (Should be Low 1-C) level?

Alright then how will they (Specifically Cyrus) deal with Mind-Blown which pops the heads of those within Richtofen's view and the Summoning Key sealing all of them on a 2-C (Should be Low 1-C) level?
Well, they logically don't have to, but Richtofen has to summon things like Mind Blown to activate them firstly and it requires them to be in visual distance of him, which alone is a death sentence when these Pokemon have Universal+ range and Sealing themselves, not that they'd need to, and would just have to sneeze on the doctor to get rid of him, they have the AoE to do so.

I'd like to ask what Richtofen can do to deal with anything the duo can do, because acting on Cyrus is an immediate death sentence and they don't even need to perform optimally to any capacity to win, you bring up Killing Time but also understand that Dialga can stop time as well, which while Dialga can resist it Richtofen cannot.

Back