• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo WN vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know the verse had received this upgrade, until a few months ago, god tiers of DBH were considered one of the weakest 2-A's in vsb, but now I see that this has changed and there are very good hax in verse
True,i still remember those days back in 2020 / early 2021.... Now the God tiers are full of passives and hax abilities (also Goku might become a smurf soon)

Holy, his creator form is insane, why I was never aware of this profile WTF
EzKlHXOUcAETnkI.jpg

Holy, his creator form is insane, why I was never aware of this profile WTF
I'm even afraid of this character to visualize, the amount of edits that will appear must be absurd, I have no doubt that this guy will beat Featherine with the massive amount of hax

I'm even afraid of this character to visualize, the amount of edits that will appear must be absurd, I have no doubt that this guy will beat Featherine with the massive amount of hax
Oh you saw my recent versus thread. Comment there if you have any idea. I found it interesting vs match

Passive sleep,mind,emphatic,madness,power mimicry,probability,death,power null,fear, super natural luck, radiation, corruption probably forget some since he is composite character of the verse so you need to read some other chara profile too.
If we are assuming XENO GOKU is at his absolute maximum then all of these hax will do nothing to him given he will have the Keysword which has Layered 4-D Power Null, 4-D resistances to most of these hax, and Passive Probability Hax to counter Supernatural Luck
Other hax high godly regen with regen negation resistance e.
This will be a problem
Cm type 1 absorption as his first move
Problem without summons
, fate, law, casualties,
Goku resists this to and extreme
many types of precog,
Problem without Summons
I think he have all type of Immo need to check his profile,
All Types of Immortality? Not really
aca 1,3,4
Problem without Summons though Goku can just Nuke on a 2-A scale and that would take care of that
Resistance to every hax in the verse+ resistance negation.
Problem without Summons
Also you need info type 2 to actually affect his soul and without affecting his soul you cannot do anything to him
Problem without Summons

Oh you saw my recent versus thread. Comment there if you have any idea. I found it interesting vs match
I really have no idea, but I can participate in the vs match you create, however, I'm not a good debater, as the resistance rules changed and I didn't know, so I'm out of date

If we are assuming XENO GOKU is at his absolute maximum then all of these hax will do nothing to him given he will have the Key

Problem without Summons though Goku can just Nuke on a 2-A scale and that would take care of that
I don't know for sure, but just having AP 2-A doesn't make it reach Rimuru's imaginary space, as he is outside the multiverse and in another metaphysical dimension.

I don't know for sure, but just having AP 2-A doesn't make it reach Rimuru's imaginary space, as he is outside the multiverse and in another metaphysical dimension.
that not how it work, Rimuru is 2-B and Xeno Goku is 2-A, outside of a 2-B multiverse doesn't make you beyond the reach of a 2-A range guy, since 2-A is infinitely > 2-B no matter what

Does xenogoku have above-baseline acausality?, if not how can xenogoku move in Diablo's suspended world which contains a time stop where only users with baseline acausality can move in the suspended world?/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back