• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo WN vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo WN vs Xeno Goku

Speed Equalized
Both in character
Edit : Summoning is prohibited since 3-A vs 2-A is already big enough handicap for Diablo

Diablo:0
Xeno Goku:4(Braking,catpija,peak, awkguyDB)
Incon:1(Diablo)

Last edited:
I definitely don't trust DBH vs Tensura matches... anyway what does the guy have?
Instant HGR ,Abstract existence Type 2 ,Time stop ,Life and Death manipulation ,Soul manipulation,Corruption type 2 ,Subjective Reality ,Reality wrapping ,Soul manipulation etc .You can look at his profile for more .

Does xeno Goku have resistance to radiation manipulation, death manipulation ,corruption type 2 or soul manipulation ?
Also Diablo's EE woks on Type 2 information level .
Alo can xeno do anything to Diablo's intangibility ?

I am more interested in what would goku do to defeat Diablo

Last edited:
Does xeno Goku have resistance to radiation manipulation, death manipulation ,corruption type 2 or soul manipulation ?
Also Diablo's EE woks on Type 2 information level .
He resists all of this stuff aside from death hax and info EE. He only resists Death hax if you give him the Keysword.

Diablo's soul manipulation is really strong he can reap, destroy and even eat souls .What are xeno's passives ?And what are Goku's possible wincons ?I am not too knowledgeable about DBH .(Even souie who is way weaker than him can destroy his opponents soul in a single hit )

Last edited:
Diablo's soul manipulation is really strong he can reap and destroy and even eat souls .What are xeno's passives ?And what are Goku's possible wincons ?I am not too knowledgeable about DBH .
Goku's passives are :

Passive Probability Manipulation (increases the chance of Xeno hitting the opponent and decreases the chances of him getting hit)

Passive Probability Manipulation Negation

Passive Stamina "drain" (his Dimensional Domain skill sets your stamina to the bare minimum. Basically it will leave you in a state where any action that requires stamina will leave you...well, without stamina).

Diablo's AE type 2 ,Accasualty type 1 and 3 , Instant HGR and Immortality type 8 almost makes him impossible to destroy so I wonder if his passives are enough

Goku's passives are :

Passive Probability Manipulation (increases the chance of Xeno hitting the opponent and decreases the chances of him getting hit)

Passive Stamina "drain" (his Dimensional Domain skill sets your stamina to the bare minimum. Basically it will leave you in a state where any action that requires stamina will leave you...well, without stamina).
Probability manipulation could work

Diablo has resistance against power nullification so Stamina drain won't work .Or is it different ?

Using just Diablo WN, what can Goku Xeno do with type 2 abstract existence and god-high regeneration? By the way, Diablo either starts with:

Passive Fear, Madness, Emathic, and Soul Manipulation via his aura, and Power Null with Magical Canceller which is a passive ability iirc.

End of the World (EE), which denies her existence.

Paradise Time, where he drags her spirit into his own subjective reality and makes it impossible to harm him and mindhaxes her.

Xeno Goku resist Madness and Empathic, his soul resistance is 1 or 2 layers, he also resist Power null. He can't do anything to HGR and Type 8, his only wincon is incap via stamina hax, i doubt fear hax can do anything, since he resist mind, madness and morality and corruption, which can corrupt info 2 and AE1 based from abstract will, he do resist reality warping and law hax so i doubt subjective reality can do anything. All and all, the guy resists many, but have close to zero offensive hax to deal with his opponents, wincon is yeah incap, or well, summons more haxed characters like Demigra or Chronoa

Last edited:
Instant HGR
Not sure where on Diablo's Profile you got THAT idea from but

His WN Regen says this: Regeneration (Low-Godly, High-Godly overtime) and his LN Regen says he could Regenerate QUICKLY NOT INSTANTLY which is subjective to interpretation

Xeno Goku resist Madness and Empathic, his soul resistance is 1 or 2 layers, he also resist Power null. He can do anything to HGR and Type 8, his only wincon is incap via stamina hax, i doubt fear hax can do anything, since he resist mind, madness and morality and corruption, which can corrupt info 2 and AE1 based from abstract will, he do resist reality warping and law hax so i doubt subjective reality can do anything. All and all, the guy resists many, but have close to zero offensive hax to deal with his opponents, wincon is yeah incap, or well, summons more haxed characters like Demigra or Chronoa
forgot to say that Madness and Empathic can affect up to 150,000 people, and subjective reality has negation, does Goku also resist?

by the way, i agree with the changes in the topic, i still think a version of diablo should be taken down

Diablo(user) has to choose which Diablo version he wants to use to continue the topic, right?

Not sure where on Diablo's Profile you got THAT idea from but

His WN Regen says this: Regeneration (Low-Godly, High-Godly overtime) and his LN Regen says he could Regenerate QUICKLY NOT INSTANTLY which is subjective to interpretation
Idk who wrote quickly instead of instantly .Because guy said "He would've instantly regenerated " not quickly regenerated .

Okay let's choose WN Diablo

Goku's passives are :

Dimensional domain, is that BFR related ?If so Diablo resists it .(oops seems like it isn't )

So this is how Diablo counters it :

Edit : Diablo resists Stamina drain

and soul) does Goku's stamina drain work on a spiritual level ?Because Diablo in his demon god key exists purely as spiritual lifeform .

Last edited:
does Goku's stamina drain work on a spiritual level ?Because Diablo in his demon god key exists purely as spiritual lifeform .
Yes, All DBH characters can interact with ghost, spirit, soul and non-corporal being. Unless these lifeform is information-type then only Dark Ki and Time Power user can affect

Yes, All DBH characters can interact with ghost, spirit, soul and non-corporal being. Unless these lifeform is information-type then only Dark Ki and Time Power user can affect
Damn all those drama yes Diablo resists Stamina drain he has "Status effect inducement " which nullifies all stats change and likes .

Unless this works Both xeno and Diablo resists everything they can throw at each other.I vote for Incon

End of World: An ability with the effect that denies everything, and brings about destruction. To the things that Diablo doesn't allow, the effect brings destruction. It is an ability powerful enough to overpower Shion's Chaotic Fate ability which manipulates fate, bringing the results Shion wishes for and negating her opponent's attacks. Diablo's End of the World negated Shion's attack. It is essentially existence erasure, Diablo can also use it to reap his opponent's souls..
Shion has either Reality wrapping or subjective reality and Fate manipulation and Diablo still managed to get past it .

Last edited:
Damn all those drama yes Diablo resists Stamina drain he has "Status effect inducement " which nullifies all stats change and likes .
Goku resists Status Effect inducement and Power null. If that's Diablo's way of stopping DD,i doubt it's going to work

Goku resists Status Effect inducement and Power null. If that's Diablo's way of stopping DD,i doubt it's going to work
DD falls under Status effect inducement and Diablo resists it that's what I said .Goku doesn't have SEI resistance negation

Diablo resists Stamina drain he has "Status effect inducement " which nullifies all stats change and likes .
1. Stamina Drain is not SEI and no Diablo has no notable resistance to it.
2. There is no One-Size-Hits-All here, Diablo's SEI Resistance works against Weaking Magic which is not how Goku's SEI applies itself.
Unless this works Both xeno and Diablo resists everything they can throw at each other.I vote for Incon

End of World: An ability with the effect that denies everything, and brings about destruction. To the things that Diablo doesn't allow, the effect brings destruction. It is an ability powerful enough to overpower Shion's Chaotic Fate ability which manipulates fate, bringing the results Shion wishes for and negating her opponent's attacks. Diablo's End of the World negated Shion's attack. It is essentially existence erasure, Diablo can also use it to reap his opponent's souls..
Shion has either Reality wrapping or subjective reality and Fate manipulation and Diablo still managed to get past it .
End of World is via Either through RW or Sub Reality. In either case, Goku has RW resistance up to 4-D Layered Levels which Diablo lacks

DD falls under Status effect inducement and Diablo resists it that's what I said .Goku doesn't have SEI resistance negation
DD falls under STAMINA REDUCTION which Diablo DOESN'T RESIST and again Diablo only has showed Resistance to Magic Based SEI that weakens stats not Goku's type of SEI which out right disables powers, abilities and actions upon the opponents stamina reaching zero. If Diablo can't stop his stamina from reaching zero then he will still get SEI.

1. Stamina Drain is not SEI and no Diablo has no notable resistance to it.
2. There is no One-Size-Hits-All here, Diablo's SEI Resistance works against Weaking Magic which is not how Goku's SEI applies itself.

End of World is via Either through RW or Sub Reality. In either case, Goku has RW resistance up to 4-D Layered Levels which Diablo lacks

DD falls under STAMINA REDUCTION which Diablo DOESN'T RESIST and again Diablo only has showed Resistance to Magic Based SEI that weakens stats not Goku's type of SEI which out right disables powers, abilities and actions upon the opponents stamina reaching zero. If Diablo can't stop his stamina from reaching zero then he will still get SEI.
It prevents weakening magic and the likes.He doesn't just resist weakening magic .Diablo has an ability (In web novel )which goes by the name "Abnormal conditions nullification " - It resists weakening magic or skills ,Diseases ,Paralysis ,Stun and other phenomenon which are considered well simply abnormal

My WN memory is foggy .and the "Abnormal condition nullification " related scans are scattered throughout the whole Web novel .It's hard to provide scans .Let me ask others if they have it .
Resistances: Diablo has the resistances of: Physical Attack Nullification, Natural Effect Nullification, Status Change Nullification, Spirit Attack Resistance, and Holy Magic Attack Resistance. As an Awakened Demon Lord he gained the resistances of: Physical Attack Immunity, Abnormal Status Immunity, Mental Attack Immunity, Natural Elements Immunity, and Hybrid Attack Resistance.

DD is actually stamina manipulation which warp stamina value to bare minimum, Status Effect Inducement is from reduce stamina to zero, but anyway SEI is a broad power and can diablo act when he lost all of his stamina??. DBH SEI aim at peoples stamina, not just apply some status effect over them

DD is actually stamina manipulation which warp stamina value to bare minimum, Status Effect Inducement is from reduce stamina to zero, but anyway SEI is a broad power and can diablo act when he lost all of his stamina??. DBH SEI aim at peoples stamina, not just apply some status effect over them
Diablo's skills are thought based .Does DD disable Diablo to the point that he can't even think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back