• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo WN vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It prevents weakening magic and the likes. He doesn't just resist weakening magic .Diablo has an ability (In web novel )which goes by the name "Abnormal conditions nullification " - It resists weakening magic or skills ,Diseases ,Paralysis ,Stun and other phenomenon which are considered well simply abnormal
If its an ABILTIY then he wont be able to use it when he gets SEI because Goku's SEI specifically locks you out of using abilities or even acting.
My WN memory is foggy .and the "Abnormal condition nullification " related scans are scattered throughout the whole Web novel .It's hard to provide scans .Let me ask others if they have it .
Resistances: Diablo has the resistances of: Physical Attack Nullification, Natural Effect Nullification, Status Change Nullification, Spirit Attack Resistance, and Holy Magic Attack Resistance. As an Awakened Demon Lord he gained the resistances of: Physical Attack Immunity, Abnormal Status Immunity, Mental Attack Immunity, Natural Elements Immunity, and Hybrid Attack Resistance.
Abnormal Status Immunity is kinda a broad and Vague-ish term but even using it, Diablo resisting it is just unlikely. Not just because most of these Status Effects are Magic Based but because no status effect in Tensei Slime works like Goku's SEI nor applies itself through its conditions.

Diablo's skills are thought based .Does DD disable Diablo to the point that he can't even think ?
No and Yes (but mostly no)
DD wont stop Diablo from thinking but it will stop him from using thought based abilities as they are still abilities that DD will lock him out of using upon having his stamina depleted

Does DD bypass Diablo's always-on multidimensional and multilayer barriers? Furthermore, Diablo can analyze DD and neutralize with Great Wiseman and thought acceleration increased by 10 million times, and Goku can't resist type 2 information analysis

DD doesn't travel, it's not a beam based ability or anything like that, it just takes effect on the opponent at the start of the fight.

Also OP,the match won't be added if you restrict Goku's summoning.

Last edited:
DD doesn't travel, it's not a beam based ability or anything like that, it just takes effect on the opponent at the start of the fight.

Also OP,the match won't be added if you restrict Goku's summoning.
What kind of power does Goku use to use the passive? Does it come from the aura or something? Because I think that depending on the power that it is, it is possible for Diablo to analyze in the same way

By the way, it would be nice to know the range too

What kind of power does Goku use to use the passive? Does it come from the aura or something? Because I think that depending on the power that it is, it is possible for Diablo to analyze in the same way
I’m pretty sure it justs... comes out. It’s just there.

Does DD bypass Diablo's always-on multidimensional and multilayer barriers? Furthermore, Diablo can analyze DD and neutralize with Great Wiseman and thought acceleration increased by 10 million times, and Goku can't resist type 2 information analysis
DD doesn't move nor travel lolol. Its an ability that will just instantly affect the enemy as soon as the fight starts
Analyzing DD will be hard AF considering it will continuously keep Diablo at Bare Minimum Levels of Stamina (Literally a Notch above Zero Stamina) and Goku still has many other passive stamina hax that will reduce his stamina to complete zero almost instantly after DD's Effect.

SEI will then take place locking Diablo out of all of his abilities which would include Great Wiseman
PLUS even if Great Wiseman Neutralized it, DD would just activate again reducing Diablo's stamina as DD will always activate itself against opponents with more than bare minimum stamina
If I were to give a good example, Its pretty much like Yugioh card effects where the effect is executed automatically and instantly on the opponent upon activation

DD doesn't move nor travel lolol. Its an ability that will just instantly affect the enemy as soon as the fight starts
Analyzing DD will be hard AF considering it will continuously keep Diablo at Bare Minimum Levels of Stamina (Literally a Notch above Zero Stamina) and Goku still has many other passive stamina hax that will reduce his stamina to complete zero almost instantly after DD's Effect.

SEI will then take place locking Diablo out of all of his abilities which would include Great Wiseman
PLUS even if Great Wiseman Neutralized it, DD would just activate again reducing Diablo's stamina as DD will always activate itself against opponents with more than bare minimum stamina

If I were to give a good example, Its pretty much like Yugioh card effects where the effect is executed automatically and instantly on the opponent upon activation
Entendo, então parece que Goku vence passivamente por incapacitação

I know logically, he’s gonna have many cards, he’s the protag but where do they come from inverse. When did he go from whipping out dragon fists to magic the gathering

I saw some DB fans saying that DB heroes cosmology has gone up to low complex multiversal, is this true or invention?

this topic is subjective
Okay so I re-cheeked xeno's profile he doesn't resist Corruption type -2 .So is dd overtime(Does it instantly turn stamina to 1 or overtime) if not Diablo's Corruption type 2 will turn him into a monster and he will die die to lack of magicules

I just wanted to see how strong xeno really is .So I don't have a problem with it not being added to profiles

Okay so I re-cheeked xeno's profile he doesn't resist Corruption type -2 .So is dd overtime(Does it instantly turn stamina to 1 or overtime) if not Diablo's Corruption type 2 will turn him into a monster and he will die die to lack of magicules
DD is instant, actually all DBH hax is instant wherever it is passive or not
And most of them are constant effech hax, not one time only

Didnt Diablo scales from Zegion who fully resisted Dino's attack that can drain and turn moving energy(stamina) to zero?

DD is instant, actually all DBH hax is instant wherever it is passive or not
And most of them are constant effech hax, not one time only
Aura is also passive that's constantly active .If goku fails to resist Corruption type 2 he will die too .Whereas Diablo won't die or be destroyed just from Stamina drain .So Diablo has upper hand here .

Didnt Diablo scales from Zegion who fully resisted Dino's attack that can drain and turn moving energy(stamina) to zero?
He does but I don't see it in his profile .Some profiles need revisions .Even Zegions' profile doesn't have it and instead it was added under "SEI"

Last edited:
Aura is also passive that's constantly active .If goku fails to resist Corruption type 2 he will die too .Whereas Diablo won't die or be destroyed just from Stamina drain .So Diablo has upper hand here .
Aura gets negated by Keysword Lolol and then Goku just Seals him away

Aura gets negated by Keysword Lolol and then Goku just Seals him away
keysword don't need to hit to seal? And again going back to the Great Wiseman from Diablo who can neutralize and steal abilities passively, and that goes for weapons too, so Diablo can negate keysword before being hit using thought acceleration which makes him see and think up to 10 million times faster than normal, and can unleash multiple spells at once with it, and time stop that makes you 1 million times faster than normal, and Diablo has Turn Null which is Tensura most powerful skill, as she destroy anything the verse and negates any type of multi-layer barrier, and in Tensura, even the simplest barrier has 2 layers

keysword don't need to hit to seal?
Yeah but just incase you missed it
1. The Keysword can operate by itself so Goku wont need to Approach Diablo himself
2. The Keysowrd has Probability Manipulation on it to Guarantee hits to Diablo ain't Dodging it
3. DD is still a factor and preventing Diablo from moving
And again going back to the Great Wiseman from Diablo who can neutralize and steal abilities passively, and that goes for weapons too, so Diablo can negate keysword before being hit using thought acceleration which makes him see and think up to 10 million times faster than normal, and can unleash multiple spells at once with it, and time stop that makes you 1 million times faster than normal, and Diablo has Turn Null which is Tensura most powerful skill, as she destroy anything the verse and negates any type of multi-layer barrier, and in Tensura, even the simplest barrier has 2 layers
All God in theory except on thing
Keysword has Passive 4-D Powrnull and Diablo has no notable 4-D Hax
If Diablo attempts to analyze, neutralize or steal the Keyswords powers it will fail because the Power Null will simply block that from happening
Goku resists Time Stop to a 4-D Degree and the Keysword would outright negate the Timestop from happening
Turn Null cant happen fast enough Lolol and it still has no defense against Passive 4-D Null

Yeah but just incase you missed it
1. The Keysword can operate by itself so Goku wont need to Approach Diablo himself
2. The Keysowrd has Probability Manipulation on it to Guarantee hits to Diablo ain't Dodging it
3. DD is still a factor and preventing Diablo from moving

All God in theory except on thing
Keysword has Passive 4-D Powrnull and Diablo has no notable 4-D Hax
If Diablo attempts to analyze, neutralize or steal the Keyswords powers it will fail because the Power Null will simply block that from happening
Goku resists Time Stop to a 4-D Degree and the Keysword would outright negate the Timestop from happening
Turn Null cant happen fast enough Lolol and it still has no defense against Passive 4-D Null
Ok my vote is Goku FRA

Turn Null could be triggered in time with thought acceleration, but that doesn't really matter thanks to Goku's passive probability manipulation, i think Diablo can't really do anything so this is a stomp from incapacitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back