• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo WN vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA puts Goku at from the very start unless YOU as the OP state otherwise
You should state that its restricted for this fight

Anyways, even without it its debatable if the Aura would work against Goku. Not saying it can't but Goku does have DD, Passive Stamina Hax and Energy Reduction + Absorption Hax. These Hax acting on Diablo would put him in a state where he is severely drained of Energy and Stamina and SEI would lock Diablo outta his Hax a second later. So Whether or not Diablo can still release a Potent enough Aura to Corrupt Goku while in such a weakened state is up for debate
I didn't put SBA there both in character means Goku doesn't start with key sword ,right ?

I didn't put SBA there both in character means Goku doesn't start with key sword ,right ?
SBA means standard battle assumptions
It applies itself by default

You stating there both In character is alright but SBA will still apply itself for the other battle and setting conditions
In which case Goku would be In character but still at his absolute best as SBA Naturally puts the Character at Full Throttle

Oh and BTW, Goku can Summon Keysword Regardless via Skills

it would be a one-sided stomp for Rimuru, he can't be finished or sealed and nullifies all of Goku passives, and I don't think Goku goes through Rimuru passives
Yeah Xeno vs Rimuru seems like a complete one sided stomp that's why I chose Diablo .(I thought it would be more interesting but it came down to DD Vs corruption T2 )

Yeah Xeno vs Rimuru seems like a complete one sided stomp that's why I chose Diablo .(I thought it would be more interesting but it came down to DD Vs corruption T2 )
Well if you restrict Goku's Summons and Keysword then yeah it would be a hard battle
Give him those though and Rimuru will have the fight of his Life

I mean.... what does rimuru have that makes him rimuru?
Passive sleep,mind,emphatic,madness,power mimicry,probability,death,power null,fear, super natural luck, radiation, corruption probably forget some since he is composite character of the verse so you need to read some other chara profile too.

Other hax high godly regen with regen negation resistance e. Cm type 1 absorption as his first move, fate, law, casualties, many types of precog, I think he have all type of Immo need to check his profile, aca 1,3,4. Resistance to every hax in the verse+ resistance negation.
Also you need info type 2 to actually affect his soul and without affecting his soul you cannot do anything to him

Last edited:
Passive sleep,mind,emphatic,madness,power mimicry,probability,death,power null,fear, super natural luck, radiation, corruption probably forget some since he is composite character of the verse so you need to read some other chara profile too.

Other hax high godly regen with regen negation resistance e. Cm type 1 absorption as his first move, fate, law, casualties, many types of precog, immo 8, aca 1,3,4. Resistance to every hax in the verse+ resistance negation.
Also you need info type 2 to actually affect his soul and without affecting his soul you cannot do anything to him
****, my poor head, reading all these stuffs

Wn, ln is only 6-A.

Just to let you guys know if anyone making wn rimuru matches there are barely any supporters of verse left that have an interest in debating so the Rimuru wn match won't really have good input because I've seen many things ignored or few headcanons in the last few wn matches of slime characters even I read the wn like 4 years ago so I forgot most of the things like layers of hax, other chara hax

verse supporters are more interested in LN at the moment so it's really rare to see a Rimuru WN debate with many supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back