• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

You saying the feats don't scale to AP despite the lore saying otherwise. The fact that destruction alone is a requirement despite the page saying you need just solid proof the creation feat scales to their power in general.

The very existence of a discord server meant to downgrade one verse in favor of another is already the embodiment of disingenuousness, and everything King of Negativity said is wrong with this site. I don’t think you can get worse than that.
That honestly makes me somewhat honored. Imagine a group of people so bad at debating they need literal months to come with an argument that will fail the moment it is posted lol.

Other than that, it makes me really see why people left while I was dying, the wiki truly is rotting down and that is sad

That's new, honestly didn't expect that.

But considering how they are creating their own Canon these days with the last bit of story mode I don't expect much

You know this makes the tiering placement more consistent in power progression, mid tiers are Tier 4, top tiers are Tier 3/2 and God tiers flat out Tier 2

I can get his frustation tho, some verses here are either wanked or downplayed, tho he needs better arguments for several stuff he argues

Friend of mine from FB pointed out in a group the DMC profiles didnt get some changes in the justifications for current tier for the god tiers

Should make it more obvious in the reasonings why they at low multiversal, those who scale

Friend of mine from FB pointed out in a group the DMC profiles didnt get some changes in the justifications for current tier for the god tiers

Should make it more obvious in the reasonings why they at low multiversal, those who scale
any profiles specifically? the ones who did the baseline feats have reasonable justifications imo

I remember on Dante profile he showed a picture of its reasonings

Its not about a reasonable justification, but making that justification obvious enough it talks of a 2-C rating with the stuff available

Pretty much, cuz he says the ones on the profiles sound like universal+ from a glance, also he is knowledgable on dmc too, so thats why it concerned him

It needs to be more obvious the reasonings being 2-C, especially when changing tiers from a CRT

The moment you said facebook I lost any respect I had

Why Dante tho? He literally never performs any feat, he just destroyed the people that can do those

The moment you said facebook I lost any respect I had

Why Dante tho? He literally never performs any feat, he just destroyed the people that can do those
Some arent that bad, i can tell you many peeps from there are in here too and contributed or still do on the site

He just pointed out his reasoning especially from those he scales doesnt sound as low multiversal and it should be better worded so when anyone reads it wont be with question mark, some others also said they didnt understood from where low multiversal comes with the justification present atm

Some arent that bad, i can tell you many peeps from there are in here too and contributed or still do on the site

He just pointed out his reasoning especially from those he scales doesnt sound as low multiversal and it should be better worded so when anyone reads it wont be with question mark, some others also said they didnt understood from where low multiversal comes with the justification present atm
just tell them about the tier 2 blog

Even with that blog, it should be at least linked in the reasonings somewhere, many look at the profiles directly for a verse to check stuff on them

Yeap, the japanese don't have any mention of Urizen shaking the world or the universe.

Before the Nightmare mention that they are shaking the planet, but that all.

Back