• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

I said it will go more smoothly, not that will be 100% smoothly, even i know that is a childish dream to expect that in VS

Yeah and it also answers Rebellion memories stuff in V of DMC1 Dante.

Since Reb is trademark weapon for Dante....V remembers him that way....its purely a representative memory.
And since Force Edge belong to both Dante and Vergil remembering Dante with Reb has more...symbolic undertones...

Atlesst it confirms Dante didn't have Rebellion with him on Mallet Island.

Remember when DMC get downgraded TWICE in a row?

First are down to Multi continent and more down to Low country 💀

Also with that Dante has recieved many L from the match.

Good old days...

Ok lets talk about feak hax here, since Dante has it, but since its use a lot in most of thread what make him fear hax so special?

Yeah he maybe making V scared though.

We never even reached that point properly....

Hell they didn't even debunk the dice game....nobody has yet to answer my single simple question on it.

And when that matter would have been settled then we would have reached Acausality type 4.....which we perfectly capable of winning....we have a ace in our sleeves for that.😎

Acausality was never debunked, since people never responded why not having causality statements is necessary to get Acausality Type 4

If that was true, then that would have been removed from DMC already

Anyway, that thread is dead, better focus on the Speed of Light CTR for demons now.

We never even reached that point properly....

Hell they didn't even debunk the dice game....nobody has yet to answer my single simple question on it.

And when that matter would have been settled then we would have reached Acausality type 4.....which we perfectly capable of winning....we have a ace in our sleeves for that.😎
True on this too

Back