• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

NOTICE
We have recently observed that a number of CRTs have been created which try to tackle the DMC Cosmology. While we greatly appreciate your help and grateful for your contributions, the thing is we are already working on it and we'd ask you all to refrain from making any new CRTs related to the cosmology without prior discussion with the supporters. If you have any new ideas or scans you wanna share, you can share it in this discussion thread and we will take into account these findings or information. It saves us time from handling multiple CRTs related to the same topic which we will handle anyway. That’s all we had to say.

Thank You.

Guys, please link this post if you see another Cosmology related CRT being posted to inform the users who are unaware

NOTICE
We have recently observed that a number of CRTs have been created which try to tackle the DMC Cosmology. While we greatly appreciate your help and grateful for your contributions, the thing is we are already working on it and we'd ask you all to refrain from making any new CRTs related to the cosmology without prior discussion with the supporters. If you have any new ideas or scans you wanna share, you can share it in this discussion thread and we will take into account these findings or information. It saves us time from handling multiple CRTs related to the same topic which we will handle anyway. That’s all we had to say.

Thank You.

Guys, please link this post if you see another Cosmology related CRT being posted to inform the users who are unaware
It's been a while since i've been here, but could you mention me when discussing cosmology?

So is the mobile game canon?
Yes, it is written in the play story that it is canon

This text where i got it is in the play story, on the about page

Only official cell phone DMC

Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat is a mobile game authorized and created by NebulaJoy, with deep involvement from the official CAPCOM Devil May Cry team! The game inherits Devil May Cry's flexible, strategic abilities and beautiful, unrestricted fighting style, and also offers players an immersive combo experience with superior motion capture technology that perfectly replicates Devil May Cry's most distinctive battles. , make players' experience more diverse.

To maintain the consistent idea of the Devil May Cry series, the game also restores the characters, scenes, weapons and BOSS of the Devil May Cry series to the maximum. Introducing the unprecedented gothic world with artistic scenes and visual effects of the highest quality and witnessing the new unrevealed plot of the original series.

[Supervised by CAPCOM]
CAPCOM oversees the entire production process and guarantees quality.

[Devil May Cry is back!]
Featuring characters from the Devil May Cry series, revisiting scenes from the world of Devil May Cry.

[Combat at your fingertips!]
Experience the charm of one of the incredible action games, Devil May Cry, on your mobile device.

[Classic gameplay!]
All prominent classic gameplay elements from Devil May Cry are recreated, including Bloody Palace, solving puzzles, etc.

[Easy to get started!]
Enjoy an experience of launching combos, easy to learn and show off your skills.

[Aerial Ace: SSS Combos!]
Execute perpetual aerial combos, enjoy an unparalleled action gaming experience.

[Fair PVP and cooperation with friends!]
As with classic competitive games, there is no pay-to-win element in PvP. In this fair arena, there are only skills and strategies.

Last edited:
Welp, fates reunite is over and it pretty much settles my theory as true.

The final boss was not hard just a damage sponge which made it annoying and the final phase mechanic was a bit frustrating because there was no way around it.

The ending was unexpected and honestly it gives more room to my theory to keep growing.

The final boss being a 1.0 character tho... Just makes me sadder to think what we lost

Welp, fates reunite is over and it pretty much settles my theory as true.

The final boss was not hard just a damage sponge which made it annoying and the final phase mechanic was a bit frustrating because there was no way around it.

The ending was unexpected and honestly it gives more room to my theory to keep growing.

The final boss being a 1.0 character tho... Just makes me sadder to think what we lost
Did you manage to finish the game bro?

Okay soo... Hellfilth appeared basically... In the soo called "side story" which i don't think is the case with this one given we are seeing canon Dante in the cutscenes whereas we are playing with a different variation of Dante here which do makes me wonder...

Okay soo... Hellfilth appeared basically... In the soo called "side story" which i don't think is the case with this one given we are seeing canon Dante in the cutscenes whereas we are playing with a different variation of Dante here which do makes me wonder...
Like I a big time ago, they most likely didn't want to make cutscenes with the new models because it would cost them more money and money is something they are bleeding right now. That's why every cutscene shows the same character.

IIRC the story mode had the same thing as you could change clothes but only the beach clothes would be visible in cutscenes, the rest would default to the basic models in a cutscene

Like I a big time ago, they most likely didn't want to make cutscenes with the new models because it would cost them more money and money is something they are bleeding right now. That's why every cutscene shows the same character.

IIRC the story mode had the same thing as you could change clothes but only the beach clothes would be visible in cutscenes, the rest would default to the basic models in a cutscene
They're cutting every corner lol, AI voice actors, no proof readers, re runs ever other content update..
They're down to 600K bank now, one of the lowest for a 3D hack n slash, although two days ago they got the Asian servers up so that might boost the revenue up a bit.

Announced as the Next boss for POC from the official discord and Facebook.
Coming out tomorrow.

Faced Medea in Coop, seems like she's holding the 3rd demon artefact of Maltida.

From what I saw in the battle and got through the text she uses it to

- Summon demons and portals, said portals leading to pocket dimensions (maybe).
-Control the players making them attack each other.
-Give herself an invulnerable shield through her 'Phantom Barrier'.
-Heal herself and do AOE attacks.

Think I recall her using it to teleport too in the CT side story and/or the main campaign.

Last edited:
There are some other interesting things we got with this update too. Its confirmed now that Agni and Rudra is coming back in next banner. I recently got the weapons for it already lol.

Also i got one statement for Endless Demons and an interesting statement which says that there are eastern and western realms of Underworld
Were there quotes from infinite dimensions or something similar?

There are some other interesting things we got with this update too. Its confirmed now that Agni and Rudra is coming back in next banner. I recently got the weapons for it already lol.

Also i got one statement for Endless Demons and an interesting statement which says that there are eastern and western realms of Underworld
We already know there are several realms inside the demon world, nothing new really but good enough to support the wank.

Yeah I was just reading up on the descriptions for the Agni Rudra type weapon lol
Happy to see another Greek God DMC reference in the River Styx for the Agni Rudra stuff, don't think POC will take it any further than that though.

Last edited:
Pretty sure DMC1 has more greek myths references
Pluto is from Roman myth which was a rip-off of Greek, and DMC4 references the River Styx too, albeit in a pretty shallow way. There's also the Cerberus which both guard the entrance to the demon world. The Cerberus is depicted as guarding the entrance to the underworld in Greek mythology.

Back