• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Trish caught Dante off guard and harmed him at the beginning of DMC1, so that may be a fine justification for simply 7-A.

Yeah, I was thinking of her battle with Dante. Lets put her At-least 7-A for harming DMC1 Dante. Although that would make stronger than Nero I think.

Wish they made Gloria boss battle in DMC4.

Speaking of which, was it ever mentioned if Dante can survive being decapitated or not? we never even see him re-grow enter limb either.

Vergil was cut in half and his Regen took care easily to the point of he regenerated even before falling on the ground, and his Regen scales to Dante

So yeah, limbs is ok, but head idk

Another update:

• On one of the Capcom Confidentals Itsuno & the boss designer said that Credo in DMC4 is their favourite boss.
  • Itsuno is currently working on balancing the highest difficulty in the game, the name of which has yet to be revealed.

They also showed off the control scheme. Of note, 1. No dedicated dodge button. 2. Taunt or exceed wasn't mapped making me think this is just the basic stuff.

>No Exceed

Either this game is showing vibes of being bad already or this is just basic stuff.

Yeah. No Exceed\No Taunt\No DT and No Devil Breaker switch

This is just some basic controls for the Demon.

Who knows. We still know next to nothing about the plot. At least we are getting Demon in few days.

I need this game right NOW

This gameplay shows that some things from the reboot went to DMC5, and those Devil Breaker combos are soooooo awesome damn

Now I need to see Dante

Imagine seeing his Styles on this game, imagine QUICKSILVER on this game, Nero said that he was going to meet someone...could be Dante or the Guy who stole his arm

Yeah, I noticed that he said "a guy using a cane"

So it's V

And Dante...omg, so the bike it's a Devil Arm, that's just AWESOME, thanks for the pics o/

B O I

And thanks for that vid, ZERO. There was another one prior, but the guy who played the game sucked really hard.

Now we shall wait for around 7 months for a full game.

Btw, does anybody know if the Demon is gonna be distributed?

New trailer is out baby and Uncle Dante is here.

DEVIL MAY CRY 5 Gameplay Trailer (Gamescom 2018) PS4 Xbox One PC
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 Gameplay Trailer (Gamescom 2018) PS4 Xbox One PC

You're late, ZERO

And woa, Nero has an ACTUAL time stop. And that rocket arm ride was priceless

Also Dante's motorcycle looks badass

Info Matt told us in gamescom

1-There is 8 Devil Breakers for Nero and the Demon show off only 2 of them

2-there is One Devil Breaker called "Buster Arm" which replic the Devil Bringer

3-More info about Dante will be revealed at TGS "which is next month"

Some leaks are out. you better avoid /V/ if you don't want to be spoiled.

It's nothing major though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back