• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem he killed that demon and didn't collect it's devils arm. Plus according to the DMC4 novel he routenly sells devil arms and the only ones he had left as of DMC4 where gilgames pandora and lucifer.

Also side note: If somebody is gonna talk about a leak Can they please put a warning on there post? I am trying to avoid leaks so I have somem surprises left for me when I play the game.

Oh shit!! that means we may get to see Luacia!

IIRC they said DMC2 take place FAR after DMC4. meanwhile, DMC5 is said to take place few years after 4 which means they may recton DMC2 to take place shortly after 4.

It means that Nocturne may get a nice spot in the DMC timeline ovo DMC3 Manga > DMC3 > DMC1 >DMC:TAS >DMC4 > DMC2 > Nocturne > DMC5

RebubleUselet said:
It means that Nocturne may get a nice spot in the DMC timeline ovo DMC3 Manga > DMC3 > DMC1 >DMC:TAS >DMC4 > DMC2 > Nocturne > DMC5
Get that 2-A canon DMC baby!

In a german interview, Matt said that he can't wait to tell how the plot from DMC5 is connected with DMC2

Any bets ?

He also said that Dante's motorcycle in DMC5 IT'S NOT THE SAME FROM DMC2, I'm sure it's Red Eye, literally everything from him is in Dante's bike lol

Can we address the fact that Majin form is Lucifer DT? Lucifer most OP Devil Arm confirmed?

Devil Trigger 5sCQ

Dante Demon Killah said:
In a german interview, Matt said that he can't wait to tell how the plot from DMC5 is connected with DMC2

Any bets ?

He also said that Dante's motorcycle in DMC5 IT'S NOT THE SAME FROM DMC2, I'm sure it's Red Eye, literally everything from him is in Dante's bike lol
As I said I'm sure it isn't because dante didn't collect red eye's devil arm and he sells all his devil arms between gamez

This comes from Deadly Fortune, which only some elements are in DMC5, or in other words, only few things are canon

If we consider everything from Deadly Fortune and other stuff, Dante would have at least Lucifer, Gilgamesh, Pandora, Alastor, Ifrit and Agni&Rudra, the last three of them comes from an CD Drama linked to the Anime, which states that Dante still have them. And in Deadly Fortune Dante gives the first three of them to Trish to help her in infiltrating The Order

And we don't see what Dante did to Red Eye since the camera was focused on Lady

If it isn't contradicted It's likely canon.

Pretty sure we could have seen dante carrying a huge bike even if the camara was focused on lady.

Also there was no red mist in any of the scenes we saw Dante's new bike. And both the saws look somewhat different to me.

I'd also say that red eye's bike form looks Different from the Devil arm. BUT it's hard to say if that's real evidicene considering Nevan looks nothing like her devil arm form. Yet Agni and rudra do.

Do keep in mind I'm just saying it's not likely to be red eye not saying it's confirmed not to be.

Heck it may be pandora for all we know The bike is Red gold and black like pandora and pandora does have 666 forms some of them being vehicles.

From I remember, Pandora is Black and Yellow, all forms available in DMC4 follow these two colors

Dante could just take the soul but not manifest it in there

If Deadly Fortune is Canon because of that, then Dante still have a lot of those Devil Arms but sell most of them, and this is no problem, you know why ? They are non factors

- Elemental Manipulation never won a Fight for Dante, nobody says "Dante wins thanks to his Ice Manipulation"

And in DMC2 (and DMC5) Dante have acess to those Hearts, which gives him Fire, Ice and Eletricity Manipulation without the use of any Devil Arm, just Rebellion (or Vendetta/Merciless, but who cares about them ? lol)

So every Elemental Devil Arm are useless, they are cool yeah but it's just versatility, nothing more

With that said, there only a few Devil Arms that actually helps Dante:

- Gilgamesh (Amps physical attacks and Transmutation)

- Pandora (666 Devil forms, some of them can attack in all directions)

- Alastor (Precognition)

- "Red Eye" (It will give him Travel Speed, in the Anime he makes a normal bike break the sound barrier so...)

And, ironic, Dante still have all of them, because:

- In Deadly Fortune he starts with Pandora, Gilgamesh and Lucifer in store, so he didn't sell them for some reason

- CD Drama states that he still have Alastor, Ifrit and Agni&Rudra (also ironic, because those are living Devil Arms that could hurt someone)

So he still have Ice, Fire, Lightning, Transmutation, Travel Speed, and Precognition. Considering, of course, that everything in Deadly Fortune is canon, because if isn't, then he still have ALL Devil Arms until something or somebody proves otherwise

The other things that makes Dante win a fight are his natural abilities or Devil Hearts, both of them he'll have for all eternity

Tho while I disliked the idea of Dante selling Devil Arm when I was younger... It could made for a really good game/plot. Devil May Cry spin-off or continuation in which you're playing as your own created character/some new character that bought DA from Dante or a member of new Leauge that bought them from him.

The possiblities are limitless... Coop game/Continuation/MMO? Hell you can even have Devil May Cry 6 with Nero fighting against the gang equipped with Dante previous devil arms + demons. Or introduce a guy with Dante's previously bought Devil Arms as another characters to the franchise. You could give Lady and Lucia power-up's because of that.

Imagine Lady using Artemis or Nightmare-y/b. Man so many possibilities.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Why are we mentioning dante still having hax I'm mearly saying my opinion on why it isn't red eye

Also [Black red and gold]

Also there's actually a reason stated he didn't sell Pandora gilgamesh and lucifer in the novel. He was holding onto them since he wasn't in debt and he could sell them if he was ever in debt again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back