• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see what new abilities Dante and Nero get and how they would act in combat. I also hope Yamato finally gets a feat of cutting through space so people can stop saying it doesn't

He is already much stronger then dmc 3 Dante and Vergil combined

And in the novel Dante mention that Nero could one day be his superior in brutal strength

RebubleUselet said:
I mean, Nero already has feats of being superior to Dante.
Where does he have feats of being suprior to dante

@sparda

i'm still curioud as to why we scale DMC3 dante and vergil to Nero

also That part of the novel may not be canon We have to wait until the game comes out to be sure,

Beating Sanctus Diabolica by himself while Dante needed help from Vergil to defeat Arkham?

And no, Dante scales to Echidna, not Nero.

RebubleUselet said:
Beating Sanctus Diabolica by himself while Dante needed help from Vergil to defeat Arkham?

And no, Dante scales to Echidna, not Nero.
To be fair sanctus dibolica likely didn't have the full power of sparda like arkham did but couldn't control. Also how does dante from DMC3 scale to echidna?

If Arkham had used full Sparda Power, he would have been High 6-A, which is not the case. Hell, it's more believable in Sanctus' favor, because he had an actual Sparda sword, while Arkham wielded its dormant version, Force Edge.

Not having control over it means nothing, as he would still be capable of one-shotting Dante & Vergil if he had the full power.

Arkham didn't get sparda's full power because he rejected his humanity and he had the force edge not the real sparda sword

Sanctus had the real sparda sword but he rejected his humanity so he didn't get the full power

Sanctus and arkham do compare to each other as they have the same source of power the difference is Arkham had the force edge where the vast majority of sparda's power is sealed with in Sanctus had the real thing but couldn't use it to its full potential

So Sanctus is above arkham and Nero beat him one on one where as Dante needed Vergil's help against someone who should be weaker than Sanctus

So yes, to get the scaling chain:

Nero > Sanctus > Arkham > Dante > Echidna.

Not sure if it's correct, but I tried my best.

Because he defeated Blob Arkham alongside Vergil, and Dante is stronger than his bro at this point, so he should be comparable to Echidna.

Yeah Nero has more potential than Dante and he's already much stronger than Dante when Dante was the same age as him

I think Nero might have the potential to surpass Dante like how Dante eventually surpass sparda but he does have a long way to go as base dmc 4 Dante was able to casually throw Nero into a wall and he only got stronger in dmc 2 and you never know Dante might get stronger than his dmc 2 incarnation plus Dante has to much hax for nero

To be fair Nero seems like he's getting a lot of hax in DMC5 Plus... Aren't most of dante's abilities barring gilgamesh just elemental manipulation?

No he has other stuff as well like mind manipulation, attack reflection, time manipulation/time stop and spatial manipulation among others

Keep in mind Dante has resistance to the following haxs

Mind manipulation, soul manipulation, ice manipulation, blood manipulation, spatial manipulation, fear manipulation, hellfire manipulation, holy manipulation, sound manipulation, poison, illusions and time stop. And now that I think about he does he some resistance to life force absorption via his fight with nevan and in the anime he has shown acid resistance.

So yeah even if Nero gets more hax Dante might already has it or has a resistance to it

The story doesn't care about all those Hax though, Dante is never seen using them after he gets the abilities

If Nero beat Dante in one one one fight in DMC5 he will automatically get resistance to all his Hax.

I meant aren't most of his Uniqe hax just elemental manipulation. (since nero is getting time hax.) I'm sorry for the confusion. Also how does Dante have spatial manipulation he gave Yamato to Nero. Also how does Dante have mind manipulation.

Don't we always assume characters to be at their strongest while making a profile for them? I'm sure that's why DMC4 Dante has Yamato.

And about Mind Manipulation. I don't know myself, but from my memory it was supposed to be removed.

Check Dante's profile his hax change depending on which version your using. The most current version (DMC2 Dante) he has no space all manip.

.... basically when Sparda said Dante vs Nero I'm saying Current Dante vs Nero. Hence me saying he doesn't have spaceManipulation via Yamato. Since Nerk has yamato not dante

Ok Sparda 200000000 says That even if Nero Grew Stroger then Dante would out hax. They said he would do this due to space manipulation. Which Dante would no longer have/even if he did have it Nero has the same thing. My point was Dante Vs Nero wouldn't have Dante use space manipulation since he no longer Has it since he gave Yamato to Nero inless we did DMC4 Dante (the only Dante to weild Yamato) VS DMC5 Nero.

Also my other point is Nero seems to be getting comparable hax to Dante So look at uniqe

Your wording is rather confusing, so I don't really understand what you're saying. I assume you're not a native English speaker.

I am i'm just doing a bad job at explaining what i mean.

What i mean is In dante vs nero Dante wouldn't have space manipulation because Dante wouldn't have Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back