• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was uploaded to Twitter and Youtube but got deleted it. Capcom got them it seems. It's really nothing major though. Just mission 1 gameplay

This new video gives new informations, maybe the Qliphoth tree that drains energy from the planet could upgrade the god tiers depending on its size and possible enviromental destruction. I'm also aware of the leaks, but i will only say that the plot is around the chosing of a new king of the demon realm.

Btw, should we put up the spoiler warnings when the game is out? Not saying many people care about plot in DMC, but still...

Nah it's fine to discuss the plot when the games comes out but avoid putting any spoilers\Leaks here before then.

Lmao I saw that one. if you bother to even look into the Demon you will notice that the music goes up with your Rank.

I swear those journalists are waste on this job.

Also, wtf is wrong with his complain about the Camera? I saw the Demon many times and the Camera adjust itself to help you every time you switch the view.

TZERO7772 said:
Lmao I saw that one. if you bother to even look into the Demon you will notice that the music goes up with your Rank.
I swear those journalists are waste on this job.
Music only goes up when you get higher ranks.

They're so bad they can't listen anything.

Well anyways... any moderators want to put in Uncle Dante's rendered picture? Nero already has his DMC5 look in his profile, soo.

Also Anybody willing to calculate (or guess) the weight of Golith since Nero threw him around with out his Devil bringer but with his new Devil breaker?

How much would you say berial would weigh then? I'm just curious since it Seems that Neros overture and devil bringer replica may be scalable to his devil bringer. (Though be did use his human hand to help throw Golith.)

Guys, I believe that Dante's motorcycle comes from the Anime, which he fight Red Eye...A Demon Motorcycle

- Both of them have...A red eye

- Both of them have a Red mist that envolves them while moving

- Both of them have a saw like attack, if guys watch this video, at 5:57, you can see Red Eye using a Saw that looks EXACTLY like Dante's motorcycle in DMC5

>>>> https://youtu.be/Kc9X2UFmfdQ

What do you guys think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back