• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since DMC5 is about Nero again I would assume he's gonna be the one to outhax Dante by the end of the game. Devil Breaker may be strong Hax for all we know

ZERO7772 said:
Since DMC5 is about Nero again I would assume he's gonna be the one to outhax Dante by the end of the game. Devil Breaker may be strong Hax for all we know
inb4 he gets conceptcual manipulation with it

I know I'm late as hell for the Devil May Cry 5 Hype but I can't wait to play it.

That song is awesome as hell to (Devil Trigger)

I will be honest I would rather Dante be the one taking central stage but according to the director (always forget his name) Dante and vitale are still very important to the plot

^You should be ashamed for forgetting our lord and savior name Itsuno-sama

Also Dante will never be the main character again in our life time~

You what would be cool if we had different campaigns for each playable character like resident evil 6 and when you complete Nero, Dante and vitale's campaigns you unlock Vergil's

if the leaks are true the character will have 10 missions each + forth end game camping that allow you switch and play as all 3 character with Nero being the lead protagonist

I just they don't shaft Dante again in favor of Nero. Also, they are really keeping quiet about "V" wasn't he one of the 3 main characters? we need to know more about him

We are getting Demon in Gamecom but it will only feature Nero in Redgrave city sadly

ZERO7772 said:
Golden Void said:
I'm tired of playing as Nero tbh
He only appeared in one game and last game wasn't even about Nero LOL
Show me where I said I'm tired of games about Nero. I just rather play as anyone else, at least until DMC 5 drops.

He only appeared in one game and last game wasn't even about Nero LOL
Show me where I said I'm tired of games about Nero. I just rather play as anyone else, at least until DMC 5 drops.

>I'm tired of playing as Nero tbh

>Not tired of game about Nero

I mean games are mostly about gameplay how should I understand you? Also, too bad for you the Demon will be about Nero yet again. I see where you are coming from though Dante is more fun to play and speaking about myself I would rather Demon about "V" because all the leaks about him so far really hooked me up

Same I really want to see his play style with his summons

What else would you guys looking forward to see for me it's the devil arms and vitale

Apparently Capcom has very high expectations for DMC5 and RE2 sells, I fully expect DMC5 to be the best selling game in franchise, unless this game sells like 3-4 millions copy at least we can say bye bye to the series.

Here is something I would really like to see a devil may cry anime about Vergil like we see what he did in fortune city maybe meet Nero's mother

DMC5 Nero is likely gonna be weaker stat-wise. But I hope he gets more of dem hax.

And I wonder if CAPCOM will give V a Hitoshura costume, cuz of all these rumors

IIRC Itsuno already said this Nero is FAR stronger than the DMC4 one in one of his interviews

RebubleUselet said:
I mean tha he's probably going to be weaker physically in DMC5.
I doubt he will be much weaker if he is weaker at all. @zero7772 DMC5 is said to feature the strongest Nero yes.

You know I think Trish scaling is a bit off, like assuming she is stronger than Dante but weaker than Echinda and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back