• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry 5-B feat comes with a heavy surprise huh

Hello Devil Hunters, finally another small DMC CRT XD

Well, the case here: Devil May Cry 2, our beloved game, has probably the most important feats in the verse, the Low 2-C stuff, hax stuff, some 3-A stuff and now Lifting Stuff, why ? Glad you asked

Argosax's powers can do many things, like fusing worlds, but one of the interesting things is that it can also move the Moon in the game, a impressive feat that was seemingly forgotten by our wiki even in hard times like when DMC was Low 6-B, well this feat actually would be really useful in the glorious High 6-A times. The Eclipse starts after Argosax's powers (part of them) are released by Arius' ritual, they warp everything which include creating a Eclispe by moving the moon, this is not only a 5-B KE feat, but also a Class Y Lifting Strength feat

Za Feat

Since this was done via releasing Argosax's powers, as the eclipse only becomes a thing after Arius has the arcanas which is what releases Argosax's powers, it shouldn't be Telekinesis or something, Argosax doesn't even have this ability, and nothing implies that at all, it's done by raw power, and by that, we can scale this feat for other God Tiers of the verse, anyone 3-A or higher, since this was done by Argosax the Chaos, not Argosax in his Despair Embodied Form

A more impressive feat comes a mission prior when Argosax creates the eclipse. The sun appeared immediately after the ritual began (which was in the middle of the night with no sun present whatsover) and the moon is suddenly on the complete opposite end of the sky and slowly starts blocking out the sun. I made a post with more details in the 3-A CRT which showed pictures of the moon's position before and after the mission. This is good too though.

Well, it's possible, Dieno's arguments make sense

Maybe something like "At least Class Y, likely Stellar" could work ?

I am confused as to how these types of lifting feats scale to others. I get that Argosax is doing this with his power but I'm pretty sure their would need to be proof that he would be capable of doing this physically in order for it to applied to lifting strength.

Well, that runs on Demonic Energy, the feat shares an energy source that Argosax uses to his attacks, that's why storm feats in DMC are scaled to physical power, for example, because what creates the storm = what they use for every attack, same goes for this one

So is first key Argosax gonna be downgraded in tiers, or is this just a lifting strength upgrade?

Just to be sure, who does this scale to?

The only issue I have is that characters like say, DMC2 Dante don't necessarily have the same level of lifting strength as Argosax, though if there's a good enough reason to believe so then I agree.

boi, have you seen how far you go flying in that game when you get hit?

But yeah, this should be all good then. :D

ZephyrosOmega said:
I guess this is fine but does this even matter since it scales to the 3-A/Low 2-C tiers already?
Lifting strength stuff. Not really useful aside from resisting grapples and disarms, either via physical force or TK.

Back