• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin is gonna hate me for this

Natsu Dragneel vs Issei Hyoudou

• SDFF Natsu vs Pseudo DxD Ise
  • Speed equal
  • Battle takes place on Planet Namek and they start 10 meters apart
  • Ise has his harem to give him boob support
Since the forum move is gonna yeet this anyway, let's have some fun

Let's see... Issei has the higher AP, better Hax, Resistance to Dragon Slaying and Fire, and Boosts...

I do in fact, hate you for this

Issei is like Natsu's perfect counter, hence why I never made this match

Wait... this is SDFF?

Natsu friendship powernulls all of Issei's resistances and hax and then eats his fire, gains all the hax, then one-shots

GG Boobs aren't as OP as Friendship

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
GG Boobs aren't as OP as Friendship
Boobs turned Ise from the weakest Devil in history to one of the Top 10 strongest beings in the universe, when has friendship boosted Natsu as much as that?

Friendship one-shot the main 2 villains and made Natsu in the Top 5 beings in the verse

So yes, Natsu has done that

>Boobs: Goes from the weakest in history to one of the Top 10 of the universe

>Friends: Goes from a powerful mage from a respected guild to the Top 5 of the world

See the difference?

What do you want me to say here? Issei obviously stomps, he's a direct counter to literally everything Natsu does

Natsu literally only wins in the categories of morality and being a better person and character

I hate Issei so much, but he still takes the win, he's even more of an OP main character gary stu than Natsu is...

Dude, this thread is a joke, don't take it so personally.

How is Natsu a better person than Ise anyway? This guy has sacrified his life (as in, he literally died) saving a girl he barely even knew simply because he could see a future friend on her, and literally the first thing he did after reviving was saving a group of kids that were about to be attacked by terrorists. If that's not a proof he has his morality on a good place, I don't know what is.

Probably the perversion, that's normally what caused this reaction, Though considering the stuff Natsu does to Lucy

Technically speaking, Ise isn't the king of harem, he wants to be that, but he hasn't reached that point yet.

Don't get me frickin started on Shido Itsuka ƒÿÆ

Also despite my comments, I'm not angry, there's just no way for Natsu to win this match at all, so it should be fun and games if it's a joke, I just honest to god hate harem stories and protags as well as gary stu's, Issei literally fits all these categories

At least Natsu's a loyal perv and has some genuine wholesomeness as DragonGamer said

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I hate Issei so much, but he still takes the win, he's even more of an OP main character gary stu than Natsu is...
I don't see how Natsu, much less Ise, even count as Gary Stu. Both of them have their flaws, lose their battles, and have conflicts they struggle to solve, so neither of them is a Stu.

Not going to pretend like I know either character but just asking how many of those fights had actual consequences

Ionliosite said:
I don't see how Natsu, much less Ise, even count as Gary Stu. Both of them have their flaws, lose their battles, and have conflicts they struggle to solve, so neither of them is a Stu.
Almost exactly what I was about to say, lol.

I just can't not be bias, I hate Issei... probably my 2nd most hated character in all of anime/manga

You know I'm pretty sure their another Harem lead , who isn't Kirito, who is even more well know then these three... I just can't remember who

I'm just gonna leave this thread, at this point, it's just me venting my hatred for Issei and Kirito...

Also Kirito is absolutely a harem protag

Issei annoys me a lot, but Kirito legitimately makes me angry

Nah, Kirito doesn't have a harem in the conventional sense, because he's literally married with Asuna and the other girls are just there pretty much for the fanservice.

He still has a Pseudo Harem tho, I mean every girl falls for him even though he's got a GF, but that's only a small part of the reason I hate him...

Back