• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
his hax did not do anything against Gildarts even afte being disassembled, he even disassembled his flame as well, that is why it is high level hax as well

if it was the case then he would have burned away the disassembly magic that was effecting him, like when he was being erased from existance, was still burnt away.

CNBA3 said:
his hax did not do anything against Gildarts even afte being disassembled, he even disassembled his flame as well, that is why it is high level hax as well
You say this as if his hax got stronger after being disassembled despite arguing the opposite in your previous posts. If your arguments contradict themselves, they are clearly wrong.

No, what I am trying to say is that even before the disassembly magic, his hax did nothing, clearly they got weaker after the disassembly

Going back to the voting, since the current topic is on the unlikely (as explained through look at Issei's arsenal) case that Issei gets hit by disassemble, my vote is for Issei. Just to make it clear, since I don't think the discussion can go much deeper than it already has gone. It's just a matter of which side is more convincing.

because it is a demonstration of the overwhelming difference in power between them, Natsu used smarts rather than power

If speed is equalized, one party has flight, over two casting areas for their hax among others while the other does not, I am pretty sure the former will be the one to hit their hax first.

Flight is a factor since it offers a new dimension for the movement. That's like saying if speed is equalized between two flightless guys then it doesn't matter if one can only move forward and backward.

but speed is equalized though, that would mean flight speed would still be the same as ground movement

It's still the same speed of course, but there is much more movement range. That is very relevant, mobility is not all about speed. Once again, if speed is equalized, would you say two flightless guys are in the same condition if one can only move forward and backward and not sideways?

Gildarts can aim for the sky, but that's not the issue here. Issei can dodge both in the ground and by flying, there's much more dodging space than what GIldarts has, since he doesn't have flight.

that doesn't he can't dodge though, so it comes down to who can land their hax abilities first.

You're not getting me. Issei has more mobility than Gildarts because, their speed being the same, he has flight while Gildarts doesn't. And Issei also has more casting areas for his hax than his hands. Due to this, the probability that Issei will land his hax first are higher.

Back