• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Natsu is above 500gt and I guess issei is just above baseline or baseline cause i can't able to find any high 6-C calc.

Natsu has both magic resistance negation and durability negation against dragons types, IIRC vali dragon stated that he can't take issie Ascalon sword even tho he was stronger than him, so Natsu being a dragon slayer is sure have the advantage here. In dxd form, issie will tend to use the scorching flame which can be food for Natsu.

Now issie main advantage here is dividing power, but i guess natsu is more close combat type fighter rather than long range, it depends on how was issie try to use his dividing power.

Basically, if natsu start with spamming attack then natsu have higher chance to win cause of high ap and durability negation.(like of natsu straight up goes to attack zeref without caring about his power) amd it can be big advantage here.

And issie only can null his attacks but can't erase him like vali.(idk if he can reduce natsu overall stats)

So either natsu being due to ap advantage(cause idk about issie ap) or incon

Also attack reflection is not effective cause natsu can resist and virtually immune to his own flame

Nah, it's from a multiplier putting the stronger transcendental devils at 600 gigatons.

Divide and Reflect would just be used for neutralizing Natsu's ranged attacks while Issei and Ddraig get to use theirs, and the wyverns are also used for omni-directional attacks. While Ddraig is susceptible to dragon slaying, he can still provide significant backup for Issei and continuously double his own power. I, for one, have no idea as to how Natsu will handle two comparable opponents at once, one of whom has no problems buffing himself and the other who can remotely control multiple entities that can neutralize his ranged abilities and serve as sufficient distractions + avenues for attacks used from angles that make it virtually impossible for him to properly counter (see Issei vs Euclid, only with Ddraig to make it better, or worse depending on how you look at it). Keep in mind the wyverns can also double their power and transfer to Ddraig, and they can be reactivated if destroyed for whatever reason.

Natsu's saving grace is his dragon slaying magic (fire absorption will work only once before it stops being used). But again, I'm not sure how he's going to handle Issei, Ddraig, and wyverns that act as direct counters to his attacks at the same time. Adding to that, Ddraig is probably going to predominantly be in the air. Natsu can propel himself with his flames, but he'd have to somehow get past Issei quickly enough, which I frankly think is unlikely. And Ddraig can just, you know, get out of the way. Issei won't abuse his better flight though, but he has Jet for speed amplification in short bursts.

Also, I'm fairly sure Dragon Deification gives Issei some measure of resistance to dragon slaying if we're to go by the info that he took barely any damage from them in the latest volume. In comparison, the dragon slaying property of the first Ascalon was potent enough to tear off Crom's wing from its roots and half of his face. Crom is much, much stronger than Issei was at that time and in the same league as current Issei.

I honestly don't get it how he is at 600gt,transcendental devils didn't even have a link for there feat, also @lonliosite can you tell me which end wad accepted?

Check Sirzechs' page and then check Katerea's. For Vali, it's the pulverisation end.

You might be mistaking something; it's not a feat but through a multiplier.

@bff There is a eight minute waiting time before draig appears

Natsu is much of a short rangr fighter then long range, and as i mention above he ignores resistance, and have durability negation, which help him a lot. Again i can't give final answers unless someone clear issie ap. It could be ended up as a hax stomp as well

Dragon Slaying Magic negates resistance to magic and does extra damage to dragons, it doesn't negate resistance that resists dragon slaying.

They all scale to each other tbh, issie have a 4.3 gigatons feat of destroying a mountain, and sirzechs was stated to be ten times katera. And katera was ten times of someone/something even if we put sirzechs at 100 times over issei which have 4.3 gigatons feat, issie will end up at 430 gigatons feats

@1997

The limited durability negation comes from dragon slaying which can be applied to other characters with dragon slaying abilities and weaponry. The negation only applies to magic resistance. This is how the AP goes:

Volume 5 Issei = 5.9 gigatons casually so approximately 6.

Base Katerea is scaling above 6 gigatons. Maou-class scale from Katerea with Ophis' snake, and from other island busting showings and statements (also Xenovia destroying a large portion of a large island). The boost from Ophis' snake is = King Piece which was stated by the very intelligent creator (Ajuka) to be a boost of ten to hundred times, backed up by Katerea with the snake getting rid of Azazel's attacks with a casual rightward movement of her arm. Prior to consuming the snake, she was visibly weaker than him. So 6 x 10 = 60 gigatons.

As for True Form Sirzechs, he's 10x stronger than the former Lucifer (Maou-class, therefore he scales to the aforementioned 60 gigatons), making him 600. To back it up, he becomes one of the strongest in the verse in that form. Additionally, Hades (one of the top ten) could have taken on Base Sirzechs, BxB Azazel, BxB Tobio and Dulio simultaneously, but after Sirzechs used his true form it's stated that he can beat Hades with ease and it's somewhat recently shown that Hades is flat out afraid of the stronger Super Devils like Sirzechs.

Hope that clears it up. They were baseline before multipliers became accepted.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dragon slaying on its own isn't an ability on this wiki.
It didn't mention in his weakness part that he no longer have weakness to ds power or take less damage to ds attacks

Burning Full Fingers said:
@1997
Hope that clears it up. They were baseline before multipliers became accepted.
Well i nearly say the same thing, just use wrong baseline ap

It's just a case of waiting for the translation at this point. Several people that have read the volume confirmed it. It's not that he doesn't have a weakness to it. It just visibly has much lesser effects on him compared to what it did to Crom, someone on his level.

So natsu have any win condition here or it qualifies for hax stomp since natsu can't do anything

(And i also want to know more about isses resistance to dragon slayer attacks)

Issei sees Lucy and gets all perveted and wants to touch her, this makes Natsu mad and he goes Friendship BS Powerup Mode and begins to wreck Issei, however Issei's desire to add Lucy to the harem as well as all the other Fairy Tail Girls, so his Perveted BS Powerup Mode activates and he begins to fight back, both at the same time are giving everything they have and constantly getting BS powerups so much so that their power reaches the 4th dimension and they destroy the entire fabric of reality... in real life, Hiro Mashima and Ichiei Ishibumi are knocked out after having a drunk discussion about a crossover between their verses

Therefore Alcohol Wins FRA

I'm not sure Natsu could eat BIoSF. Just because that flame far beyond Divine flame which Natsu couldn't eat easily and it would be also strengther by Power of Infinity which make it even more harder for Natsu.

Ise win through wyverns, fly and his Infinity Blaster+Longinus Smasher combo.

It's a different topic to discuss if natsu can eat different flame or not which he most likely can

Why it's a different topic if it's one of most haxed weapon of Ise. Ultimate flame which is litteraly durability negotiation ability and one of Ise win Natsu? I just don't understand it at all.

I have a question. Is Fairy Tail Dragon Slaying Magic the same as DxD Dragon Slaying weapons and magic? Because from I remember, in Fairy Tail it received that name from humans since it was easier to kill dragons with. I don't know if it actually has the same effect in Issei here like say Ascalon or Samuel's poison would.

But in any case I'll throw my hat in with Issei.

Not sure. Maybe he's talking about things like Ascalon making Vali's armour feel like paper, along with what was mentioned for Crom earlier. And Gram could damage Grendel to an extent after the Holy Grail removed his weakness to dragon slaying. Dunno if this is relevant, but Kiba also said Gram's aura can spread inside dragons to kill them even with the enhancements of the Holy Grail.

Samael can drastically reduce their power + destroy their body and soul with a tiny bit of his blood, but I wouldn't use him as a comparison to the rest since he's the ultimate dragon slaying weapon.

OK, so DSM, after looking up once more, isn't really going to be a major effective thing against Issei and Ddraig since it's just turns a person into a dragon, since only a dragon can harm a dragon in Fairy Tail. So it's not like water to fire weakness.

However, there is another question. Does this need to be to the death? And if so, is it possible for Natsu to be killed?

I'm sorry but what? DSM lets the user eat their respective element to replenish magical energy, grants enhanced senses, bypass magic resistances and allows Low 7-B Dragon Slayers to harm 7-A+ dragons. Saying it only turns people into dragons is disingenuous. And Dragons being the majority of the few beings to harm other dragons is because of the ridiculous magic resist and physical advantage they have over almost everything else.

Why would Natsu not be able to be killed?

How so?

Dragon Slayer magic in FT its basically just power of dragon. Thats why it could damage dragons that almost immune to all types of magic in FT. But if dragon is far more powerfull than you it would be useless. Just like 7 DS vs Acno or 7DS vs Eclipse Dragons. In DxD on other hand Dragon slayer could help weaker person damage stronger dragon.

That mean ft dragons are much better since you also need enough ap, while dxd dragon is weak to Ds type attack/magic

Of course you need a certain level of AP. A 7-B with dragon slaying won't suddenly damage a 5-B dragon unless there's feats suggesting otherwise as it's a massive NLF. Do you think BxB Issei could kill Great Red with Ascalon? Nope. If Siegfried with Gram could do shit to infinite Ophis, Cao Cao wouldn't have gone through the stress of gaining Samael. Granted, Samael can affect Ophis and Great Red despite being unfathomably weaker than both but that's just a feat for him as the ultimate dragon slaying weapon.

Though now that I think of it, I'd argue that anti-dragon abilities in DxD are better. Along with damaging much, much stronger dragons, there are such things like them visibly damaging dragons that have actually trained for centuries to become resistant to their weaknesses (Crom and the first Ascalon; note that the second Ascalon is more potent), damaging dragons that have had their weaknesses to dragon slaying removed by the Holy Grail and spreading into them to kill them from the inside (Gram), greatly reducing their power and destroying their body + soul with a tiny bit of influence (Samael). Let's not get into another anti-dragon ability like Neried Kyrie that can suppress, manipulate and enslave dragons, reduce their power, put them to sleep, seal and nullify their power, etc. And its effects even extend to souls.

I don't remember such things from DSM in FT though. Then again, I don't see the point of this discussion...

1997KD said:
That mean ft dragons are much better since you also need enough ap, while dxd dragon is weak to Ds type attack/magic

Uhhh not really. If a FT Dragon Slayer attacks a Dragon then it bypasses the durability of said Dragon. AP is a non factor since they negate durability of those with draconic traits.

Back