• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
False equivalency.
"It burned A, therefore should burn B",
time and energy are not related, the simple act of burning time should not allow Natsu to burn literally anything.
???? He can burn time and space he should be able to burn Ki, that only apply if he i said that he was going to burn law manipulation or plot

???? He can burn time and space he should be able to burn Ki
No he shouldn't.
Burning time does not mean you can burn anything completely unrelated to time.
One thing is saying "He can burn lasers/energy, therefore he should be able to burn Ki", as both are related, but that's not the case here.

Natsu cannot burn Ki unless proven, it's not on his profile, so making that argument is completely asinine. End of story.

No he shouldn't.
Burning time does not mean you can burn anything completely unrelated to time.
One thing is saying "He can burn lasers/energy, therefore he should be able to burn Ki", as both are related, but that's not the case here.

Natsu cannot burn Ki unless proven, it's not on his profile, so making that argument is completely asinine. End of story.
This is not a case of lacking hax to interact something, this is a case of his NPI is good enough to burn ki wich it is

This is not a case of lacking hax to interact something, this is a case of his NPI is good enough to burn ki wich it is
Interacting with something /=/ being able to make said thing fall under a effect it normally can't.

Heat is energy, and nothing else.
ENERGY CANNOT BURN ENERGY. Natsu's Fire can interact with Ki, not burn it, as energy cannot be burned, and heat interacts with it as just energy.

Natsu is 2.2x weaker, his fire won't do shit.

Interacting with something /=/ being able to make said thing fall under a effect it normally can't.

ENERGY CANNOT BURN ENERGY. Natsu's Fire can interact with Ki, not burn it, as energy cannot be burned, and heat interacts with it as just energy.

^
going by physics goku take it
just like we say a 6-c character cant die to a nuke because they have better dura even tho nuke will create plasma with 100m degrees is same as natsu vs goku here

BRUH? if you can interact with it you can affect it powernull isn't ap based

BRUH? if you can interact with it you can affect it powernull isn't ap based
No you can't? Also, "burning" isn't "power nullification"

Natsu's fire cannot burn energy, because energy doesn't burn. That's it. It can interact with energy, but the heat won't melt the energy because energy simply doesn't do that, and a 200m degree heat is weaker than a planet level Ki Blast. (I am not talking about the AP of the fire, but the heat alone)

Natsu's fire cannot burn energy, because energy doesn't burn. That's it. It can interact with energy, but the heat won't melt the energy because energy simply doesn't do that, and a 200m degree heat is weaker than a planet level Ki Blast. (I am not talking about the AP of the fire, but the heat alone)
Natsu's fire very much burns energy, it's capable of burning magic, BFR, time, and even concepts themselves

Natsu would very much capable of burning energy systems like Ki

Natsu's fire very much burns energy, it's capable of burning magic
That's not ki, nor related to it
That's not ki, nor related to it.
That's not ki, nor related to it.
and even concepts themselves
Burn "X" concept does not equate burning any concept, so the plural isn't warranted at all.
No he wouldn't, and you will not give Natsu's fire a capability it does not have, Staff or not.

Natsu's fire cannot burn energy, the energy of the heat or the AP itself may overcome energy by being stronger than it, but ignoring the overall energy of it, and just burning it away? In your dreams, Mitch.

Heat is just energy. 200m degrees can't overcome 5-A energy. And Natsu's AP doesn't help it either.

Natsu's fire very much burns energy, it's capable of burning magic, BFR, time, and even concepts themselves

Bruh Heat it self is energy what king of logic you guys even have
cause by your weird logic if i throw a cup of water to the pool my cup of water becomes wet LOL

.... Man you know this is fiction rigth? in fiction energy can burn energy
Show me Natsu actively burning energy. And I mean actually burning, not just overcoming the energy by having more power than it.

Y'all are just powerscaling one capability to another totally unrelated to it, and we don't do that shit.

He can melt abstract things and literal concepts, if he can interact with energy (wich he can) then he should be able to burn it

If you have a problem with him burning energy then it would be 100x more stupid, him being able to burn concepts because energy isnt abstract

Show me Natsu actively burning energy. And I mean actually burning, not just overcoming the energy by having more power than it.
He doesnt need feats to burn energy, he can burns thing far more impresive that generic Energy

Y'all are just powerscaling one capability to another totally unrelated to it, and we don't do that shit.
...... That only applies scaling haxs to different characters if they dont compart the same hax

He can melt abstract things and literal concepts, if he can interact with energy (wich he can) then he should be able to burn it

If you have a problem with him burning energy then it would be 100x more stupid, him being able to burn concepts because energy isnt abstract
You should join the Olympics, because that leap was phenomenal.

Back