• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
..... I literally can't with you, maybe you're trolling or deliberately ignoring what I'm saying. I'm not saying that you're making the claim that everyone has soul manipulation, I'm saying that you claiming that Magic has a soul has been rejected here before. And I'm not assuming, the other thread was actually much more detailed and well explained than how you explained it. The fact of the matter is that it was rejected before, you need to understand that point and quit using a debunked argument and something that isn't even on the profile. You don't get to suddenly pick out random aspects, abilities and stats to use in the middle of a thread. You need to make a content revision thread, have it looked at and passed instead of using false claims just like how everyone else does.

But you said that magic having soul is the same as soul manipulation, I don't troll but I do understand what you say but I am saying what I have to say

I never said it was the same as having soul manipulation. I said that the argument that magic having a soul has been debunked and rejected. You've been twisting my words and refusing to accept that for the entire thread.

No, I did not twist your words, I just replied to your post about how that discussion was to give them soul manipulation which they do not have

This all still doesn't change the fact Natsu hasn't been shown controlling his flames once separated from him, or that they are inextinguishable. The only thing you have is a vague comment from Zancrow that contradicts literally the entire manga.

Basing your whole point on that and not relenting is gonna cause two things, your words are gonna lose any credibility they have and it's just gonna be ignored, because it's not even a valid point.

So no, Gildarts has not dealt with any flames like that and so is still a valid point.

He has shown controlling the flames as projectiles especially when sniping his enemies. Zancrow knows how his flames work because it was inside him. What better way can you know one's power that way, plus slayers have shown similar things like that before like with Natsu and Wendy. So yes Gildarts can handle that

I know I voted for Issei, Blank, Demonic and Burning were leaning for him too but I don't think they decidedly voted, Rin was just correcting CNBA, Mitch, 1997 and Vergil disappeared after it started.

So 1 vote, potentially 4 for Issei. Did I miss anything?

And I'm just worried that you are being too serious for your own health.

Loosen up will you. You clearly can't take a joke based on your post above and some in th others threads.

I have more things to worry about than to play along and keep this trend going. Like global warming, over population, another season of family guy, etc

Right now, I'm thinking Issei stomps. Gildarts doesn't have anything that isn't countered by one of Issei's surprising amount of hax. Divide alone would win Issei the match but everything else on top of it is a bit much.

If you guys have a feasible way for Gildarts to win, I'll switch to Issei.

Unless Gildarts gets him first with disassembly magic, in which case Issei's effects are reduced drastically.

Well i kinda remember the guys who can reflect magic and it also reflects gildarts crash magic,(key of starry heaven) and it's not like gildarts can seal magic. The best thing gildarts can do is use all crash to hit issie, but issie start with his strongest form, idk how it can go, so i am neutral here.

Btw what is the tier of issei Psuedo DxD form

Issie is in his strongest from, gildarts can't do anything here, flight+reflect make it like stomp, and he can boost himself

Actually it is nullification magic which was not able to stop him fully as it even continues to effect the area around him. He can also Deflect issei with his crush magic or break him down which reduces his hax abilities

Issei's hax doesn't get reduced if he is separated into chibi versions. Just like with his wyverns, he can just spam his hax even more than before.

Actually it does, especially with Natsu's flames which is commonly known to burn other magics which is hax

Meaning that Issei gets nerfed by disassembly magic as they will have little to no importance

Disassembly means there are hundreds of Issei whose hax are all just as strong as the originals. He gets nerfed physically, his hax is completely unaffected.

No, his powers gets nerfed as well, Just like how Natsu's powers practically have no effect, and are regarded as an annoyance. It would be no different in this case

Except Fire Dragon Slayer magic is related to his AP. Issei Hax isn't.

And that is it the wyverns can't deflect or divide any of his magic. Not to mention Ddraig having resistance to magic.

Back