• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But do we have any idea of how Ajuka created that dimension? He could have used his mobile device he used to threaten Shiva, so except there's explicit proof that Ajuka did it with his own power, I don't think we can use that for anything.

If someone brings proof that Ajuka created that with his own power, we can discuss more about it.

Dimension Lost:

Dimension Lost doesn't bust things. It can destroy countries by transferring its inhabitants to uninhabitable places such as the Dimensional Gap. It's not meant for direct combat.

Annihilation Maker:

It's explicitly stated in Volume 1 of True DxD that it'd be capable of destroying a country in a matter of "mere hours". So we have nothing to scale from this as well, although this is for Vol 12 Leonardo to be fair.

At the end of the day, Island level Maou and Gods is still more consistent with:

• A serious Serafall being capable of destroying an island with a single attack, on a level that can alter the world map.
  • Juggernaut Drive users destroying mountains and islands
  • Trihexa's split bodies destroying islands and mountain ranges on a level that can alter the world map.
  • That one Hindu God erasing a mountainous scenery by focusing aura in his hands, in Shin DxD 2.
  • Shooting Star destroying several islands with one blast.
And others I might be forgetting.

That Country level Serafall statement is from the earlier volumes when Ishibumi hadn't set a proper scale for his characters. It no longer applies when you analyse the current feats for Maou-class, especially when the same Serafall has gotten a more recent statement that's actually consistent with other feats.

Also, Ajuka is a transcendental so average Maou-class won't scale to him in any case.

But it seems like everyone agrees with planet busting issei so even if the maous don't get upgraded I will be more happy about issei being upgraded to 5-B and I am pretty sure Prime Ophis and Great Red would be upgraded as well as well as the dude who made Great Red look like a kindergarten child which I forgot his name.

Regalzeva the Fierce God of ExE , his fighting strength far exceeds/eclipses Ophis(complete) and a (serious)Great red

Trihexa102 said:
Regalzeva the Fierce God of ExE , his fighting strength far exceeds/eclipses Ophis(complete) and a (serious)Great red
True, but totally irrelevant to the thread at hand.

Maou-class there are three limits or scale for it, for example katerea and shalba when fused with ophis snake where said to be equal to the four original maous , while the likes of serafall,grayfia and (possibly the top three rating game champions) along with falbium were said to have surpassed, the previous maous creating a new maou class scale. and if we recall it was said that the moon in the underworld was created by all four of them ( that is 4x ) , and the new superdevil such as sirzechs (10x an original maou-lucifer) though the moon in the underworld wouldnt be as big as the human world moon but that alone is a crazy scaling for each of the individual original maous class of power which could be (island level) while the new maous that surpass them are above hinting at (6-b) when sona sitri claimed that if her sister isnt prudent she would wipe out japan from the map.

And we already have those 3 class rated on the wiki: Old Maou are High 7-A, New Maou are 6-C, Super Devils are Low 6-B.

like i said even the Four Original Maous should be (6-C) based on moon creation feat alone , while new maou (6-B) and superdevils atleast Continental(6-A, possibly higher) based on ajuka feat alone

Isseisolos said:
But it seems like everyone agrees with planet busting issei so even if the maous don't get upgraded I will be more happy about issei being upgraded to 5-B and I am pretty sure Prime Ophis and Great Red would be upgraded as well as well as the dude who made Great Red look like a kindergarten child which I forgot his name.
That rating is extremely important and this thread focuses on too many things at once.

So I guess I'll make another one where we can decide on what to do with AxA later.

I'm just saying I want to make a thread for AxA alone, since most people may not bother reading through this thread cause there's too much quotes for different things.

Back