• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not being able to effect offensive attacks being used defensively is very queer to me, not to mention there's normally an announcement when he uses his powers, but I'll trust your judgement. A bit unrelated too as well, but I read something about Boost being changed to D∞D when Diabolos Dragon because Issei is directing Ophis's infinity power?

@CNBA I'd love Dragon or Mitch to confirm this as I don't remember that ever being said, except for perhaps hyperbole. I don't remember people catching on fire and never putting them out.

And speed is equalized, so with attacks as fast as him, multiple of them, and all of them having high AoE, he's gonna be hit eventually even if not at the start.

CNBA3 said:
But that is the thing, it is not just simple power nullification, it is nullification is disassembly magic. He can even nullify black holes which are described as infinity Gravity wells

What? Gildarts has never nulled a real Black Hole. The one that he did wasn't even remotely comparable to the real thing.

Zancrow are his flames so he would know what the dragon flames are capable of.

It is described as a limitless gravity well, and matter stretches like real black holes do, and was not physically interacted, was only able to be destroyed by high level hax

@Jester

As far as abilities go, I believe Penetrate only works when it's defense based.

@Lancelot

It's not that clear. When Vali focuses his aura in a similar manner with DxD L, something similar to that happens. Like this:

"[LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLucifer!]"

@Lancelot You answered the question yourself. Boost is increasing power while D∞D is simply directing it, such as focusing it in one place for a concentrated blow. Issei hasn't used Boost in DxD save for Shin 1, in which he used "D∞DBoost" but it was only through Ingvild's help. While D∞DBoost increases Issei's power, I don't know if it's a complete doubling like what Boost would do. After all, there's the issue of Boost's side effects, and it's likely doubling any DxD form would end up too detrimental to Issei's body.

At any rate, I think DxDG (along with the rest of the arsenal we have discussed) is more than enough to take this match.

Again that doesn't equate to a real Black Hole, it doesn't describe how it works, doesn't break down matter on a atomic level and doesn't suck everything into the center like a real Black Hole would. This is wank at its finest, if you really think Gildarts is High 4-C make a CRT because that certainly isn't a black hole.

Also Natsu's flames can't even work underwater so yes they can be put out.

What are you talking about? The black hole is set as unknown tier, that doesn't take away from it being not real, it was not physically destroyed, it was nulled by high level hax, it sucks in matter at the center

His flames cannot be burned out regularly, even the water is magic as well, since it belongs to the water dragon god.

Actually it does with any sort of prefix it has to make it as impressive. Just like how ice cannot freeze in sea water in warm temperatures

@Burning.

Now I have a mental image of Vali'e helmeted head vibrating very fast while he's stuttering the L, so thanks for the laugh.

And no. If it was inextinguishable people would burn and not stop burning. Things would start burning and never stop. Have you seen amateratsu stopping until it's either sealed or what it burns is complete nothing?

"Never burn itself out" is far from proof. What's even 'itself' supposed to mean, when it could just say "never burn out"?

Not to mention 500+ chapters of Natsu's fire never being shown or called inextinguishable. Make a CRT about it or stop using head canon.

I think it should be obvious what itself means, as in the dragon fire itself. Zancrow ate the flames so he knows exactly what their capabilities are, and the he described them is rather spot on and accurate. It is common that slayers know what the capabilities are of things they eat

So pretty much you are placing an statement higher than 500+ chapters of no flames from Natsu ever being referred to as, or shown as, inextinguishable.

That's some advanced cherry picking. If you actually believe that, you still need to CRT that so it's accepted. It isn't and I trust Dragon and Mitch more to not miss such an important detail.

Well I take Zancrow's ability as a slayer to know the capabilities of what they eat rather than just a statement.

Even if Zancrow was right, his statement is contradicted by every other time Natsu's flames have gotten on something. Natsu's careless destruction on his earlier missions is mentioned but no one ever talks about there being fires that are impossible to put out.

Why would Natsu keep his flames active even after winning? Besides he uses his fire for more brute force attacks

He can control his flames even separated from his body such as guiding projectiles, they have souls of their own as well.

Magic having souls does make sense since it is stated multiple times that magic is alive, as it thrives with nature and spirit again, why would he want people to suffer? That is not in character

How can Magic not have souls which makes note that magic is very selective of their users, especially when they have weak wills. it basically takes away how they operate in the verse or even in crossover verse.

Again, this was discussed already and rejected. You can use something that's been rejected, stop trying to push for things that aren't even accepted. First it was Natsu's fire not being able to be put out now you're using an argument that's been debunked and rejected hardcore.

.... It's like talking to a brick wall. You can't simply turn it around on me, the soul manipulation for Magic was rejected meaning you can't use them in arguments here. You're simply ignoring the fact that it's been rejected and continue to use it just because you think it's right.

What does this has to do with soul manipulation, this is just about magic having souls, which is the bases of magic in general, magic is formed from the union of nature and spirit. It is nothing about giving it a soul manipulation, the user just has strong bond with magic.

For God's sake dude I've told you this how many times already? This exact thing was rejected and debunked before. It's not a argument you can use anymore and now you're getting into ad nauseum territory.

This is going on a tangent on a specific point. There's still Issei's omni directional attacks and all the other reasons he would win.

But I never said Natsu has soul manipulation, you did, this is just magic having souls, it doesn't really make any significant change, so I do not know what makes you so uppady about it

CNBA3 said:
But I never said Natsu has soul manipulation, you did, this is just magic having souls, it doesn't really make any significant change, so I do not know what makes you so uppady about it

I'm aware, you aren't understanding. There's been a thread about magic having souls but that's been rejected already, which you keep on using as an argument here whenever it's not valid. Also no need for the condescending attitude.

Which would have no real impact, just that magic has souls, big deal, I never said that everyone has soul manipulation, except for those who have soul manipulation to begin with. Don't assume what I am saying is the same as those other guys said, no need to link two different matters together

Back