• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3830715

Now dxd is filled with lowballs and it needs more love so I am gonna start off with the satan class beings Now let's start off with Serafall Leviathan

("No way, Sona-chan! If I am told that by Sona-chan, your Onee-chan will be sad! Sona-chan doesn't know that her onee-chan is admired as the Magical girl! Since with the glittering stick, I erase angels and fallen angels ☆."

"Onee-sama, Please be prudent. If my onee-sama, the Maou glitters, then this small country would be destroyed many times over.")

Now you guys often bring up that it's rubbish and hyperbole however that is far from the case as even weaker characters are shown to be able to destroy entire mountains which even the fodder low tier characters can do such as volume 5 base issei one shotting an entire mountain ultra casually without doubling his power

("Hahahaha! It's been a long time since I've seen that red blast! Hyoudou Issei! An entire mountain far away from here completely vanished just now! Also, the barrier covering this area has been blown off as well!"

Tannin-ossan said that from the sky above

A mountain!? An entire mountain vanished!? I didn't even fire it with particularly doubled power!?")

Which was calculated at island level as the mountains in the Gremory territory are described as high and huge

Star buster casually swatting away islands no problem

("fired was a very powerful blast that could send even a God-class being (non-battle type) flying even though it's not in Balance Breaker! That one just now must be something that was fired using the Rifle. I saw it in the recordings of the prelim match. As the screen showed the field---, several islands that were scattered in the sea surface were blown away! What power! Even though it's not a Balance Breaker, this power is just...! What is wrong with these new Longinus!? As there was a sudden attack, the announcer said,")

Then we have weaker characters such as Lavina being able to lock an entire small country with absolute demise

("—[Absolute Demise][69], one of the Longinus. It was also an independent avatar type. Once activated, the Ice Princess would appear at the wielder's side. The Princess would obey the commands of its wielder, and freeze anything. As long as Lavinia wanted to, it could instantly turn the entire area into a frozen world. At its maximum range, it could lock an entire small country within a crystal of ice.")

And Dulio's Zenith Tempest able to cover japan with bubbles

("But, it truly had an incredible effect! Dulio's top-tier Longinus, he could change a country's weather and climate as long as he wanted to…the Evil Dragons and fake Sekiryuutei were butchered so easily, so it seems he really was telling the truth! That Balance Breaker, after adjusting its power, it had completely wiped clean all of the enemies in the vicinity, but, if it wasn't controlled, it could definitely produce enough bubbles to cover all of Japan, or perhaps even…. It was also a subspecies Balance Breaker which he acquired afterwards,")

And top tier Longinus are consistently stated to be able to bust countries no problem

("Annihilation Maker is the same. It can create countless demonic beasts. For example, those massive fire breathing monsters over 100m tall you see in movies can be recreated by sheer will. The ability to create monsters from imagination. Isn't that a disaster? This ability, depending on the user's capability, can create on the scale of hundreds or even thousands. Like Dimension Lost, this is one of the worst bugs in the Sacred Gear system. Dimension Lost is also extremely dangerous depending on the user. Once the mist reaches the scale of countries, it can transfer an entire country and its people into the dimensional gap to be destroyed.")

(Just like Kiba said, there were some Longinus that were considered top-class as they were more powerful and vicious. Until now, the four Longinus that were considered as top-class were [True Longinus], [Zenith Tempest], [Annihilation Maker], and [Dimension Lost]. With the newly added ones, there were two that were considered as top-class, [Nereid Kyrie] and [Star Buster Star Blaster]. Depending on the way it was used, a top-class one could even destroy a whole country, which would have considerable impact on the world. Though it seemed like there were some Longinus that were detested and went against common rules, making their use a taboo. Beelzebub-sama said)

And we even have a legit feat of Ajuka created a game field the size of Australia with the use of one of the Longinus

("And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region[3]. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent.")

So with all this consistent statements and evidence and especially feats where Ajuka creates a game field the size of Australia and weaker characters such as star buster blowing up several islands and Dulio covering japan with bubbles Serafall's Statement is as I proven being able to be taken at face value since weaker characters can produce large island level feats and even Ajuka being able to replicate that feat and Rizevim another Satan class being is able to destroy Japan as well so seeing how there is an actual feat of Ajuka creating an continent sized field and Issei destroying half of the game field which was calculated at small country, I have proven Serafall's statement to be taken at face value so they should be upgraded to Country level.

Now time for the God tiers such as Great Red, Ophis and Trihexa which should be upgraded to Planet Level as I am about to explain

Alright Great Red is able to keep all of the worlds together and stabilized as he rules the dimensional Gap and if he were to die the worlds will start collapsing and will all be destroyed

("[No, unfortunately that will be very hard. Right now it is thought that all the dimensional gaps located in every part of the world are balanced because Great-Red resides in it. If Great-Red was to be killed by Ophis or Vali, or if Ophis was to rule the dimensional gap we won't know what will happen to this World. Nothing would have happened if it was Ophis in the past, but the current Ophis stayed in this world too long so she has changed a lot from the first time she appeared.]

So it means a serious thing would happen if the balance of the world collapses. Then Ophis and Vali's aim is very dangerous! So that's why leaders of each faction are having a hard time about this. Ngggh. If I was to defeat Vali in the future, I need to hope someone defeats Ophis instead. I don't want to be the one fighting her as well!")

Now using the anime to fully prove why Great Red is Planet level let's look At What Loki was able to do

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0eVHxppcBq8S_y-1loVxWeBMw

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0FPTTRL2sFtuUgw6_uRlOHJ5g As shown in these scans Loki was on the verge of destroying all of space and time and while powering up he was affecting not just the underworld but all the mythological worlds as well. And when Loki was defeated his mere essence was able to cause a fissure through the line between the worlds which was going to destroy all of space and time and if it weren't for Great Red, all of existence which includes Earth, Underworld, and heaven would of been all destroyed meaning Great Red being the ruler of the dimensional gap saved all of existence as he holds it together and if we look back into what would happen if he died, then the worlds will start collapsing. And when looking at even great reds mere manifestation was able to destroy Planets with just one shot

(ÒÇîÒéñÒââÒé╗Òâ╝Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚÄû'ÒÇüþ®ÂµÑÁÒü«Õ¢óµàïÒÇéÒüéÒü¿Òü»þÁîÚ¿ôÒéÆþ®ìÒéôÒüºÕ£░ÕèøÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüºÒéé ÕìüÕêåÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇéÒüºÒéé——ÒÇüÕñûÚâ¿Òü½Õç║µØÑÒüƒÕÉîÒüÿÒé½Òü«ÕíèÒéÆÒü¥Òü¿ÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÞ®▒Òü»ÕêÑÒÇé——þäíÚÖÉÒü¿ ÕñóÕ╣╗Òü»ÒüòÒéëÒü½Ú½ÿÒü┐Òü½Þç│ÒéïÒÇì (Ise Black Armor is you final form. The only thing left to you is gain more experience and grew stronger. But it's already strong enough. However, if you boost it outside with comparable power it will be a completely different story... With "Ifninity" and "Dream", it become even more powerfull) Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü»µîçÒéÆÚëäþá▓Òü«Õ¢óÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½´╝îÕÉæÒüæÒüƒÒÇé(Ophis turned her fingers into the shape of a pistol and pointed it at Ryuteimaru) ——ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüõ┐║ÒüîÒé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü¿Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü½ÕêØÚü¡ÚüçÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿµá╝ÕÑ¢ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéñÒé╣Òü»ÞûäÒüÅþ¼æÒü┐ÒéƵÁ«ÒüïÒü╣ÒüªÞ¿ÇÒüåÒÇé(It was look same as I when I met Great Red and Ophis. Ophis said with thin smile.) Ophis line: ÒÇî——Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«ÕèøÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ¡öÒüêÒü«ÚíòþÅ¥ÒÇì(This is a manifestation of the answer to the power of the Great Red) ……Ú¥ìþÑ×Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚĺÒü»ÒÇüÒé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕèøÒéÆÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé(Black armor of Dragon God - is manefistation of Ophis power of infinity.)

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü«ÕñëÕîûÒü»Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«……ÒÇé(And Ryuteimaru changing/transformation - it Great Red's....) And shown here he can easily pulverize planets with ease þºüÒééÒüéÒü«Ú¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÞ¬¼µÿÄÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüƒÒéÅÒÇéÒüéÒéîÒü»——µÿƒÒéƵ╗àÒü╝ÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéÆþºÿÒéü ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Òü«ÒÇì(Rias say: I read report about Ryuteimaru. Looks like it's hidden a power to destroy a planet) 2)ÒÇîÕñòÒâ½Òé┐Òâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒééÒéÀÒâ╝Òé░Òâ┤ÒéóÒéñÒâ®ÒüòÒéôÒüïÒéëÕç║ÕèøÒéƵèæÒüêÒéïÒéêÒüåÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüòÒÇéÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½ÕêÂÚÖÉÒüùÒüƒÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒüºÒüéÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒéìÒüå´╝ƒõ┐║ÒééÒâñÒâÉÒüäÒüñÒüªµÇØÒüñÒüƒÒüùÒÇüµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüñÒüªÒü«Òü»þ¬üµïìÕ¡ÉÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÒéÅÒüïÒéïµ░ùÒééÒüÖÒéïÒéôÒüáÒéêÒü¬ÒÇì - Ise talking about battle with Tartarus. Seegvaira say him to hold back it's power and even in such state this power was such overpowered. And wouldn't be strange if it's really could destroy planet. 3) ÒééÒüùµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒéƵö¥ÒüªÒéïÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü¬Òéë……ÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕ«╣µÿôÒü½µÆâÒüªÒéï ÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªþÁéÒéÅÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéë——ÒÇé- Ise though that he must not fire such a powerfull blast that can destroy planet because if he was - everything is over. After that Ise ask Ddraig if he surpass Vali now. Ddraig say - "In terms of power - yes. But he could just dodge you blast with his speed." But when Ddraig say: 4)『ÒüáÒüîÒÇüµÿƒÒüöÒü¿ÕúèÒüøÒü░ÒüèÒü¥ÒüêÒü«ÕïØÒüíÒüá』 - "But, if you destroy a planet you will win." Õ£░þÉâÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªõ┐║Òé鵡╗Òü¼ÒüÿÒéâÒü¡ÒüçÒüï´╝ü- Ise answer: "If Earth is disappear I will die too".) And all of dxd mostly avoids collateral damage all the time even back when issei in volume 2 he was holding back his power he had to destroy a mountain which carried out all the way to current Shin DxD where he can blow up planets with ease. Now it is stated by the author himself that Great Red and Trihexa are planet level and with the feats provided and even his mere manifestation can bust planets and issei had to hold back. I believe Great red and the god tiers should be up graded to Large Planet level and heck if you wanna go higher I can Argue Universe+ as The Innovate Clear gives you the ability to impersonate God and create universes and life in it as stated here and they pretty much confirm that the stories of the Bible are true meaning God did create the universe in dxd

"The [Game] that [Belzebut]'s concept is based on is something produced by a certain Sacred Gear."

As if interrupting him, Roygun Belphegor-san then said

"—[Innovate Clear], right? One of the Longinus."

Nakiri-kun was surprised by Roygun's words and nodded.

"Yes, [Innovate Clear] is an ability that enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension…that's its normal ability."

"So it's like [Dimension Lost], huh." said Xenovia.

Nakiri then responded

"It might look alike, but there is one thing that is clearly different. It's the fact that [Innovate Clear] can create even living things in that world. It's a Longinus capable of creating a fake universe."

…Even living things could be produced if it's in the world created by the user of the Sacred Gear… I had heard a bit about the Sacred Gear's ability, but…

"So the ability of the [Sacred Gear that lets impersonate God] that we heard in the human world is real, huh." said Crom Cruach while eating a banana."

Now I don't wanna go that far as that is another topic for another day but I believe the satan class beings and higher should be Country level and the god tiers should be Planet level.

What needs to be upgraded:

6-B Satan's and those who scale to them.

What needs to be added:

5-B AxA Issei and those who scale to him.

You have to post the evidence on the ACTUAL thread. Just copy-paste the evidence given there on this thread.

No, i can understand if Issei or some OP character like 666, GR goes up to Continent level, but no, no Planet level let alone Large Planet level. Nothing state that 666, GR or being on the same level can burst planet with one or two attacks. While Light Novel naration and character interaction did show some statement about destroy the world, planet.....Most of those thing is very vague, i don't find anything stated that they con burst planet in one go, also Author never directly indicated that they con destroy planet in his afterword aside from a very vague line: Hindu Gods are like DBZ or something like that. No feats to back-up the claims. No hell no Universe+, seriously if something backing-up the "universe" create by Innovate Clear is actual universe in size and function the no, no Unverse+, right now we treat it as a pocket dimension or something similar DxD is not being lowball, because this series is very vague about feats and statements, hard to gauge character power, and being a LN is also make the thing worse with mostly word-line rather than pictures compare to manga or anime

Morning Star TM said:
No. Great and Ophis' clash was stated to have destroyed the world in the past.
Did they blast the world in one go or over a long time, nothing state about that. If you given enough time, even someone at the level of Rias can "destroy the world". Also i remember correctly LN state that the clash between 666 and GR will desroy the world, not GR vs Ophis, but again no feat to back up the claim, and the statement is very vague

Morning Star TM said:
Issei's AxA mode is stated several times to be able to destroy the world.
I already said many time, destroy the world in one attack or destroy it over time, nothing said about that so no Planet level for the time being, until we have more evident

Specifically from my understanding in an unambiguous "if I fire off this attack Everyone will die due to planetary destruction so I can't." Way

Jesterofgames said:
Specifically from my understanding in an unambiguous "if I fire off this attack Everyone will die due to planetary destruction so I can't." Way
But this doesn't mean he should be at Planet level, unless he have someone to scale with. The statement destroy the world is very vague from general understanding, it could mean planet destruction, or just simply you wreck the planet surface and it's enviroment

>Arguing Universal DxD when context currently caps them at 5-B max.

OK.

@Vietthai

Yes, such statements are normally vague, but it's not the case this time. You should reread the quotes and the raws to get the context.

Issei: If it's capable of firing an attack strong enough to break the planet, something like that can't be fired so easily... because it will be all over.

Ddraig:
If you destroy the entire planet, you win.

Issei: I'm also going to die if the Earth is gone, aren't I!?

The raws in the OP refer to the Earth being destroyed, as in disappearing entirely, which is why Issei says he'll die if the Earth is gone.

It's referring to a complete planet bust, not surface destruction.

Burning Full Fingers said:
>Arguing Universal DxD when context currently caps them at 5-B max.
OK.

@Vietthai

Yes, such statements are normally vague, but it's not the case this time. You should reread the quotes and the raws to get the context.

Issei: If it's capable of firing an attack strong enough to break the planet, something like that can't be fired so easily... because it will be all over.

Ddraig:
If you destroy the entire planet, you win.

The raws in the OP refer to the Earth being destroyed, as in disappearing entirely, which is why Issei says he'll die if the Earth is gone.

It's referring to a complete planet bust, not surface destruction.
Again, this does not make him into Planet level. Why, everyone can say this, does not mean they can, i can say that i'm die if the Earth gone, but i can't burst the planet at all, another vague context. Possibly in the future, but not now, we need more direct context and being, i'm already sick of fan trying to use vague context to wanking DxD character already. I can agree of puting him possibly Continent level but not Planet level, but hey i think those from Otherworld that bitchslap Great Red could be Moon level

I have no idea about what that first part is supposed to mean, but okay.

Vietthai96 said:
Why, everyone can say this, does not mean they can, i can say that i'm die if the Earth gone, but i can't burst the planet at all, another vague context.
Except that Ryuuteimaru was not only analysed by experts who confirmed that he can destroy the planet, Issei also confirmed that after receiving information about AxA when he was synchronized with Ryuuteimaru. There's several statements from several people saying the same thing - AxA can destroy the planet, and it's also repeated in Vol 4 according to @Vergil Lucifer who has the raws.

It's for this very reason that Issei is afraid of using AxA, and why he was warned by the higher-ups to not use it seriously.

Ravel answered.

"However, we were also given a caution; do not use it seriously. No, it may be more accurate to say that it is a warning."

"What do you mean, do not use it seriously?"

Asia asked worriedly. Rias replied about it.

"I received an explanation regarding Ryuuteimaru. That is — it looks like Ryuuteimaru holds a power capable enough to destroy a planet."

[—!!? A p-planet!?]

Everyone except for Ravel and me screamed in shock at Rias's words. This was natural, right? You know, if you heard this and that about a planet. I said,

"Even when I defeated Tartarus, Seekvaira-san told me to suppress the power. In fact, with limited output, it had such power, right? ...I also thought it was dangerous. Destroying a planet sounds crazy, but I feel like I understand."

Using that power inside Ryuuteimaru, I realized. It's scary in a different sense than True Dragon Deification. True Dragon Deification was scary because of the risk of the body not being able to adapt, but [A×A] with Ryuuteimaru was too scary because, on the contrary, the risk was low.

"—The current Ryuuteimaru, [A├ùA], is too dangerous."

I said so.

"Have your feelings for oppai finally reached planet-breaking levels...?"

Xenovia said with a groan. Rossweisse-san asked with a serious expression.

Now, I'll refer you to my previous post:

Issei: Supposing it's capable of firing an attack strong enough to break the planet, something like that can't be fired so easily... because it will be all over.

Ddraig: If you destroy the entire planet, you win.

Again, the raws in the OP refer to the Earth being destroyed, as in disappearing entirely, which is why Issei says he'll die if the Earth is gone. There's no way around this.

So no, there is no "vague context", it's very clearly talking about AxA destroying the planet. Stop trying to skirt around it and ignore the context; it really makes no sense when you add everything together.

Possibly in the future, but not now, we need more direct context and being, i'm already sick of fan trying to use vague context to wanking DxD character already.

If you're sick of it and can't handle the opinions of others, then I don't know what you're doing at a vs debating website.

I'm tired of hearing Country level Maou but I'm still here.

I can agree of puting him possibly Continent level but not Planet level, but hey i think those from Otherworld that bitchslap Great Red could be Moon level

Look, I can understand wanting to be safe about such ratings; I won't even complain if they don't get upgraded. I never believed Great Red could be at this level until AxA, but possibly Continent level is just dishonest. You have the context from both the fan TL and the raws. Issei talks about the possibility of destroying the Earth with one attack and says he'll die if he does just that, because the Earth will disappear.

This is not a surface wipe, I can't stress this enough. It's clearly saying the Earth will be gone entirely. The only way that 6-A Great Red is viable is if you prove that this is referring to a surface wipe.

I obviously disagree with 6-B Maou class because it goes against like every other feat they have and even people way stronger than them such as DxD Ise and DxD Vali only having Low 6-B feats.

On the other hand, I agree with 5-B AxA Ise, Ryuutemaru/AxA is pretty clearly stated to be able to destroy a planet (not world, but outright planet), and Ddraig also says Ise can destroy the planet in that form (which is why Ise says he'll die doing that, he can't breath in space).

How can you disagree when Ajuka legit created a dimension the size of Australia as stated here "—And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region[3]. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent." -High School DxD Volume 25

Which would infact back up Serafall's statement of here being able to bust japan heck it would even back up the statements of Georg and Leonardo being able to bust countries but it had to be restricted because they don't want to destroy things like how Superman doesn't want to destroy a planet

Due to Georg and Leonardo's Longinus being too powerful, they could even destroy a country depending on how it's used.No, they could even affect the world.For that reason, Georg and Leonardo's Longinus abilities were restrained.Georg could use it to a certain extent, but the immature Leonardo's abilities were restricted to almost completely sealed.Regarding the usage of Georg's ability, Sakra who is their boss, the higher-ups of the three factions, as well as all the VIPS of all mythologies had given him the permission That's just how much of the groundwork was needed in order for Georg to use his abilities.After all, they were the ones who caused the [Demonic Beast Riot] (although there was also Shalba Beelzebub's influence) .Still, he was allowed to use it this time.That just showed how the way the Rulers of Hell handled wasn't tolerated by all of the mythologies.I said to the juniors. "And with that, we'll be fighting Erebus' group with my peerage and the Gremory peerage, al ong with the Hero Faction, the Journey to the West team, the [Slash Dog] team and Urakyoto Youkais' military lineup.Also, there is something that we need the second-year students and Rossweisse-san to do. " -Shin High School DxD Volume 4 This is no different then isseis statement and there is a feat backing it up. Saying that the it goes against every other feat is not a good reason to say they shouldn't be that level, it's like me saying Cell shouldn't be above Frieza who destoryed planet vegeta because it goes against everything Cell has done which featwise Cell is only Multi Mountain Level and destroying Kais planet isn't impressive when it's smaller then Stables Center. So Issei and vali would scale to it simple as that. But I do agree with your second reason tho

So in short we shouldn't disregard feats done by Ajuka himself and say it's against the rest of the verse. It's like me trying to disregard Larry Wheels benching 600lbs when consistently he only does 500lbs.

Look at the scan dude. Hell I will repost it for you

"—And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region[3]. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent."

Excerpt From High School DxD - Volume 25 - Yaggdrasil of the Summer Courses Ichiei Ishibumi This material may be protected by copyright.

No calc needed bud

Ionliosite said:
I'm pretty sure Ajuka doesn't have 6-B feat, unless you can calc whatever 6-B feat you think Ajuka has.
Wel, he did say that Ajuka created a dimension the size of the continent of Australia...

Aren't generic pocket dimension feats like that with a stated size treated as that level?

i know Dimensions with stars in them are MSS, and early phantom theives are considered Town level because of a shadow that created a town sized palace.

lile I'm neutral on this I'm just asking some questions.

So does that mean I need to calc Arceus creating the universe or Calc The soul kings feat, of course not. Stop with the headcanon bro it's a straight up feat done by Ajuka and other statements back it up. But of course it's vs battle, where they perfer their own headcanon over factual statements.

I haven't seen it all I say was in the upgrade is that the soul society has stars in it and people said they don't need a calc for it lol. Go read the thread.

Even tho Arceus is pretty fodder and gets clapped by Anti Monitor while he eats Pokémon for breakfast. Dude may be powerful in terms of creation but combat wise he is fodder for wrecked by a meteor. Anti Monitor would just get a tickle from it.

Outlire, and irrelvent.

however I will point out again their are verses without calcs for creation feats.

persona 5 as I mentioned before is considered town level early game because of a creation feat that has no calc.

You know insulting the very site you're trying to prove something to isn't a good idea?

Isseisolos said:
But of course it's vs battle, where they perfer their own headcanon over factual statements.
Because if you seriously believe this, then I recommend you to not use this site.

I apologize for bringing that up but that's the point I am trying to get across like saying we need calcs for all creation feats while a lot of these pages don't have them Like Duma from Fire emblem etc... we might as well calc all creation feats if you are gonna be biased on Akuma's feat

Isseisolos said:
you are gonna be biased on Akuma's feat
I'm not biased against it, it's that we need to measure how consistent this feat when compared to the other feats of the Maou class individuals, and a calc is the best way to do so.

I do believe it and I don't care how butthurt you are about it. Just like how I believe there is only 2 genders in this world, man and woman.

Should Someone ask on the calculation request thread then? i'll do it if it helps move things along. Just what priority would it be?

Jesterofgames said:
Should Someone ask on the calculation request thread then? i'll do it if it helps move things along. Just what priority would it be?
1, no doubt. A lot of people scale to Maou class.

Alright you want consistency well here it is. Let's start off with the feat it's self show we

"—And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region[3]. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent."

Now statements from Characters who scale to him like starting off with Serafall

"No way, Sona-chan! If I am told that by Sona-chan, your Onee-chan will be sad! Sona-chan doesn't know that her onee-chan is admired as the Magical girl! Since with the glittering stick, I erase angels and fallen angels ☆."

"Onee-sama, Please be prudent. If my onee-sama, the Maou glitters, then this small country would be destroyed many times over."

"Annihilation Maker is the same. It can create countless demonic beasts. For example, those massive fire breathing monsters over 100m tall you see in movies can be recreated by sheer will. The ability to create monsters from imagination. Isn't that a disaster? This ability, depending on the user's capability, can create on the scale of hundreds or even thousands. Like Dimension Lost, this is one of the worst bugs in the Sacred Gear system. Dimension Lost is also extremely dangerous depending on the user. Once the mist reaches the scale of countries, it can transfer an entire country and its people into the dimensional gap to be destroyed."

Just like Kiba said, there were some Longinus that were considered top-class as they were more powerful and vicious. Until now, the four Longinus that were considered as top-class were [True Longinus], [Zenith Tempest], [Annihilation Maker], and [Dimension Lost]. With the newly added ones, there were two that were considered as top-class, [Nereid Kyrie] and [Star Buster Star Blaster]. Depending on the way it was used, a top-class one could even destroy a whole country, which would have considerable impact on the world. Though it seemed like there were some Longinus that were detested and went against common rules, making their use a taboo. Beelzebub-sama said

"Although its face didn't have a nose or a mouth, it had six eyes on the left side of its face, while the right side of its face was studded with something resembling the thorns of a rose. —[Absolute Demise][69], one of the Longinus. It was also an independent avatar type. Once activated, the Ice Princess would appear at the wielder's side. The Princess would obey the commands of its wielder, and freeze anything. As long as Lavinia wanted to, it could instantly turn the entire area into a frozen world. At its maximum range, it could lock an entire small country within a crystal of ice. Moreover, the wielder Lavinia was originally a witch who was able to utilise various types of magic. Mass-produced Evil Dragons couldn't possibly defeat her, especially since she had the Ice Princess. Bikou, who was accompanying Ikuse Tobio and Lavinia also smiled as he extended his Ruyi Bang[70] and stabbed several Evil Dragons."

And even in the masters volume Georg and Leonardo need to restrict its power because it can obliterate Countries casually and Ajuka backs it up

So here is the consistency you asked for. If you need anything else let me know others like Kobe Bryant said "Mamba Out

Alright how does this sound.

Priority 1,

highschool DXD.

a demon named Ajuku creates a dimension the size of australia. "—And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent."

Jesterofgames said:
Alright how does this sound.

Priority 1,

highschool DXD.

a demon named Ajuku creates a dimension the size of australia. "—And, while getting used to the game's system everyone trained on their own. The area prepared for us to train was not only a grassy field, but there were also forests, mountains, and lakes, plus an underground dungeon and a castle, and even a floating island. We were surprised by the fact that the vastness of this field created in another dimension was as big as the Kantou region. The real Beelzebut] was even larger than this, as it was said to be as large as the Australian continent."
As long as you format it correctly, then it would work.

Back