• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Minor Downgrade and Upgrade + Profile cleanup

2-C Downgrade

Firstly, not even 2-C as this is just Chronoa fixing History. Secondly, it required prep and thus doesn't scale to Demigra. Not like anyone used his 2-C form in the first place

Cleanup
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSBXeno573/Demigra_Updated_Profile

Changes

• Added dividers to his Powers and Abilities
  • Added a key for Base DBH Demigra
  • Renamed his "Wizard Key" to "Base (Xenoverse)"
  • Removed his "Demon God" key as he is featless in this form.

I agree with it being a 2-C feat, though Chronoa needs to use one of Toki Toki's feathers to do so. It's also a preparation time feat so I doubt it sclaes to Demigra in any cae, unfortunately.

Demigra was destroying the DBH multiverse and the real world in BASE. His final form feat happened later in the story.

After he failed, he poured all the negative energy into chamel, who was destroying it with his mere presence. When it failed, he went into his final form and tried again. Dragon Ball Heroes should be one key, since his base and final form did basically the same feat

Also, it isn't a preperation time feat. She previously said she could destroy Trunks' future, which is 2-C anyway, she merges the timeline first and then uses Toki-Toki's feathers to place the merged timeline into a scroll

Wait, shouldn't Demigra have Law + Physics manipulation + Creation for creating the Demon Realm? Since magic overrides physics or something

And would he get Probability Manip or is that a Xeno Goku/Chronoa thing only?

Yes, in the Demon Realm, magic overrules laws and physics, and Demigra was one of it's main creators, same for Mechikabura

Prob is Xeno Goku and Chronoa

I just checked and I dont think Goku even has that yet, rip. People are also sleeping on Shenron mode in most of his matches lol

@Zenkai

Could you provide scans? The only time I seen him talking about destroying all of History was in his Makyouka form.

As for Chronoa being able to destroy Trunk's time, that's probably legit, though I'm still opposed to Low 2-C.

I also agree with Demigra getting Physics/Law Manipulation.

I feel like Demigra's abilites need more explanations as to how they work. For example, "Life Manipulation" seems fodder on its own, so it should be in brackets he can draw the HP of his enemy for himself and drain them, His ice manip should mention capable of freezing at colder than Absolute Zero, fire manip hotter than sun etc.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37218&start=80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0U007Eer0&list=PLEEfrAhRZpkPj-AApvHW6BGvFCZ3gfbnX&index=15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4POU1g0n6Yg&list=PLEEfrAhRZpkPj-AApvHW6BGvFCZ3gfbnX&index=18

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/Wb3SfGkVmmM

It happens at the very start of the mission, when Demigra is in base, it affects the multiverse, transcends space and enters the real world, and sucks Beat into the game

ater, he goes final and fails, gives Chamel the powers, but chamel loses to Base xeno Goku. They think Demigra is dead, but his energy is still a presence in the multiverse and continues doing the same thing. Goku then has to purify the timelines that were beginning to get affected again
Also, it was actually TOWA who did the original feat, Demigra absorbed her energy into his base form

Xeno Goku should get morality manipulation since he purified negative energy to positive energy

"Beginning

Spoiler:

Beat enters the arcade and Trunks appears on the screen.

Trunks: You there? Listen carefully! You mustn't come here, no matter what!

• gets sucked in*
- You now choose your gender and race.

Saiyajin (Boy) - Good balance of attack and defense. Excels in supporting his companions.
Majin Race - Has high health. Aim to make the opponent weaker and deal great damage.
Saiyajin (Girl) - Grows slowly but, after fulfilling certain requirements, can unleash her strength.
Freeza Race - Has great power and speed. Has special abilities that steal the opponent's battle strength.
Namekkian - Evolves by merging with Piccolo. Excels at healing others.
Artificial Human - Warrior that highly refined every ability. Can perform a double attack with others.
Kaioushin - Can stop time and make the opponent's attacks powerless. The parameters grow fast.

- You get a Hero Avatar card.
- Trunks gifts you the robot.
- You choose your Passerby settings.

????: You! Are you ok? You ended up coming to "this world"...

<<Trunks: Xeno: Even a child from another world that had nothing to do with this ended up being sucked in... I'm sorry... I couldn't stop you from being sucked in... But relax! I'll return you to your world before long... What? You don't know what's happening? T-that's right... Where should I start? I'll start by introducing myself! My name is Trunks and I work as a "Time Patroller", protecting the history of several worlds. And, "this world" is a different one from "your world". To put it simply, you've been dragged into another world. Right now, this world is on the verge of being destroyed... It's a very dangerous situation... That's why we need you to leave "this world" as soon as possible... What? "Your world" was also acting strange? It can't be!! "Your world" was also being affected? Damn... it transcended space and went to a different world as well... The Stadium of "your world" is now an abandoned building, right? That's because of the effects of the "Dark energy", the evil ki leaking from this world. If we don't stop the origin of the Dark Energy filling this world, your world will eventually also... What? How to stop the Dark Energy? That's... There is a way but... What? You'll help? You? You'll help solve this disaster? No... but... I can't possibly expose you to this danger... But... I'm in a situation where I can't do anything other than communicate like this... I understand! First, I'll guide you to a certain place. There, I'll explain things properly but if you feel, even for a secong, that's it's too much, retreat! Can you promise that? If so, enter the "Spacetime Door", the spiral in front of you.>>"

I still feel "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B" is justifiable as the evidence could be interpreted as that too. He's undoubtedly 2-B in his Final Form though.

To further explain, "Right now, this world is on the verge of being destroyed... It's a very dangerous situation..." (while a cool feat) is somewhat unclear in terms of timeframe.

Could we settle on "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B"?

The feat objectively happened in his base form though. That is 2-B. The timeframe is unncessary, since Chamel with the same energy absorbed (That was going to destroy the multiverse and transcend space), was going to destory both worlds with his presnece, so Goku had to kill him off quick; The energy that was destroying the multiverse was absorbed by Chamel, which is how it was gotten rid off- Demigra thus scales to Chamel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2EczvIK_cM&list=PLEEfrAhRZpkPj-AApvHW6BGvFCZ3gfbnX

It's hard to find the exact scan since it's in Japanese, but here's the full story

The feat happens at the very start of the game, when all of the demon gods are in base, Alakazam even stated it was at the very start of the mission

Also, Chronoa being able to destroy Trunks' future is objectively 2-C. Her merging timelines isn't preperation as she merges them first, and then seals the merged timeline with Toki-Toki's feathers. Her feat of destroying Trunks' future is the same feat as Zeno, which was put as 2-C

But according to the scans you sent, Demigra gave Chamel the power in his Final Form. Also, the world being "on the verge of destruction" isn't entirely quantifiable either.

He gave Chamel the power the same power that was used to break down the DBH world and transcend into the real world, not anything different

Literally at the start of the mission, the same evil energy is stated to be on the verge of destroying the DBH world and the real world. On the verge means it's really close. And again, the feat was originally done by Darkenss Towa, Demigra absorbed her powers into base

But I'm fine for At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B for now, I'm too busy atm

Warren Valion said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
Same as Chronoa's
How does he have the ability and what does it do?
As for what does it do... are you too lazy to go to Chronoa's page or something...?

Also asking "how" in relation to Dragon Ball is a hard question. Most of the time it's just "They just have it".

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Demigra was destroying the DBH multiverse and the real world in BASE. His final form feat happened later in the story.
After he failed, he poured all the negative energy into chamel, who was destroying it with his mere presence. When it failed, he went into his final form and tried again. Dragon Ball Heroes should be one key, since his base and final form did basically the same feat

Also, it isn't a preperation time feat. She previously said she could destroy Trunks' future, which is 2-C anyway, she merges the timeline first and then uses Toki-Toki's feathers to place the merged timeline into a scroll
I wonder where do you get Demigra destroy DBH multiverse ? I watch many video but there no scans his power actually destroy Multiverse .

Chamel with his mere presence only can destroy Beat Earth + Universe . There no scans about him can threated multiverse .

Also the fight between Chamel vs Goku and Beat only on the Earth . And we see that planet being purple and nearly destroyed .

Updated the blog. Since Zenkai and I have agreed to "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B", I've updated the blog.

We have had a lot of discussions about that the Xeno characters should be 2-B, so I am very reluctant to change them without lots of staff input, including from Azathoth.

You should also ask SSJRyu1 to comment here.

@Ant You misunderstand. I am not downgrading DBH. Not in the slightest. Just proposed another key for Demigra. They all keep their 2-B rating.

That is all.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the game continuities of Dragon Ball, but the suggested changes seem reasonable. But I want to hear more input first.

Anyways, I think that's enough agreements for it to be applied. 3 staff had said it was fine + other regular users.

Probably a bit late, and I am not that knowledgeable regarding DBH, but the proposed changes seem fine.

Akreious said:
As for what does it do... are you too lazy to go to Chronoa's page or something...?

Also asking "how" in relation to Dragon Ball is a hard question. Most of the time it's just "They just have it".
This is Chronoa's abilities page:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Spaceflight, Teleportation, Healing, Magic, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Sealing, Enhanced Senses, Ki Manipulation(Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthe her skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers) and Sensing, Resistance to Mind Manipulation | All previous abilities, Space-Time Manipulation (Including Time Stop, attacking with all the time in the multiverse, changing the flow of time and healing by transferring the time in which damage occured) | All previous abilities, Possibly Portal Creation, Transformation, Creation, Can animate inanimate objects, BFR, Memory Erasure, Power Nullification, Probability Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption (Any God can use the ability "Draw", to steal an opponents life force, use it for healing and make it explode), Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a "God"), Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Mind Control and Memory Erasure

You see how there is no explanation on what the Probability Manipulation does?

Back